Chapter 15
2.1k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Yun Tian arrives and immediately enters his house. He never feels this eager to return home after work. It seems like his wife is waiting for him. The house finally looks like his home.

“Welcome home, Young Master”. Hwang Ma greets him. Although her Young Master’s face is still expressionless, his eyes are beaming with happiness.

“Young Madam is in your room, Young Master”. Hwang Ma knows the Li Na will be the only reason that affected him like this. Thus before Shen Yun Tian asks, she told him Li Na’s whereabouts.

“Thank you”. He looks at Hwang Ma with appreciation. Without further ado, he climbing upstairs into his room.

The moment he turns the door’s knob, the sleeping Li Na immediately awake. Her body jerks a little bit but Shen Yun Tian didn’t realize.

Li Na feels his gaze on her so she turns her body on the bed so Shen Yun Tian can get a better view of her.

After turning around, the bottom of her shirt raises to her chest thus exposing a small part of her white and slim waist.

Li Na feels a little embarrassed of her display but she still continues to pretend sleep. Since the sleeping beauty already presenting herself to be eaten, she is waiting for Shen Yun Tian to come and ravishing her.

Her heart is beating fast when heard his footsteps coming nearer. The closes he gets, the nervous she becomes.

At the moment when he is right beside her, her heart feels like leaping out of her chest. In that intense anticipation, suddenly she feels her body is covered with a soft blanket.

A deep frustration invading her. She wants to scold him for not taking any action, but since currently, she is pretending to sleep, doing that would make her feels embarrassed so she controls her temper.

When Shen Yun Tian closed the bathroom’s door, Li Na immediate open her eyes and sitting straight facing the bathroom’s door.

Her eyes glaring as if she can see right through the closed door. She murmurs to herself in order to release her dissatisfaction.

‘Fool’

‘Stupid’

‘Wood’

Calling him such name to ease her burned heart. But after calms down, she thinks to herself that considering his character, of course, he wouldn’t take any action without her consent.

Furthermore, currently, he thought that Li Na is sleeping. Taking any action toward her may look quite rude to him.

At the thought of that, Li Na feels the blanket that he used to cover her seems warm enough to make her face become hot.

She needed to be more forward and brave to tell him what she wants. Only then Shen Yun Tian willing to touch her.

When she heard that the shower stop, immediately she lies back on the bed. But this time with the more suggestive exposure.

Not only her slim waist is fully viewed, but the button around her chest also uncovered to reveal the lines of her bra.

Knowing that this time Shen Yun Tian would come to cover her body with the blanket again, Li Na prepares herself to pull him the moment he comes near her.

The unguarded Shen Yun Tian directly fall on the bed after being pulled by Li Na. To prevent him from moving away, she climbs and sits onto him.

That movement that considered to be small took Li Na’s full effort to be done as her physical strength is so low.

She is gasping hard while her face is flushed with exhaustion. Her sudden movement makes her hairband fall down and hidden under the blanket’s fold.

Her smooth long hair spread down below and some of it graze Shen Yun Tian’s face. Makes him feels itchy and arouse. The bedroom is full of her scent assaulting his nose and shaken his will of control.

Meanwhile, for Li Na, she does not think that Shen Yun Tian would come out from the bathroom with only wearing the towel above his waist.

Thus, currently she is sitting on his waist and she can feel that there is something hard that kinda poking her behind.

Gulp. She tries to suppress her desire but since her hand is directly touching his naked skin, his hot temperature only makes her feels more lustful.

“Li Na?” Shen Yun Tian opens his mouth, but then that thin lips aggressively being covered by a red pair of petals.

Li Na puts her hand around his neck and like a queen above him, she conquered her territory. She continues kissing him hard while teasing his soft palate. A low groan released by Shen Yun Tian only makes her become more excited.

Li Na eagerly increases her action but eventually, her nimble lips become slow as she started getting breathless.

When she wants to stop kissing, Shen Yun Tian holds her and push her down. He takes over as attacker and wrapping himself around her.

Not only he reciprocates her actions but his activities are more vigorous. Not only he teases her soft palate, but he also plays with her tongue. Twisting and grinding into her mouth.

Not even a part of her being ignored by him. Sometimes gentle and sometimes merciless. Li Na is left shocked by his movement.

Before letting go, Shen Yun Tian traces her soft and moisturized lips with his tongue.

“Don’t provoke me, Li Na. I don’t know whether I can control myself anymore”. He gazes into her eyes and then put his head gently on her shoulder.

“But, I don’t want you to control yourself” Li Na whispers directly into his ears.

Shen Yun Tian immediately raises his head and look at her dangerously. “Do you understand what do you want?” He asks with his oppressive aura.

Those pressure might be effective in making her back off before but since she knows that he will not hurt her in any possible way, Li Na becomes brave and look into his eyes stubbornly. “Yes”.

She hugs him tightly, “I want your love, Mr. Shen” Giving him a peck on his right cheek.

“I want to be a part of yourselves, Mr. Shen”. Giving him a peck on his left cheek.

“I want to be your family, Mr. Shen”. Giving him a peck on his forehead.

“I want to be your true wife, Mr. Shen” Giving him a peck on his chin.

She locked her eyes into his eyes and slowly said, “I also want to give you babies, Mr. Shen. Lots and lots of them” She smiles enchantingly and kiss his lips.

At that moment, Shen Yun Tian becomes dazed. This is the first time for him to be showered with love by Li Na.

He hugs her carefully like holding something extremely precious. “I will give it to you. Anything you want. Lots and lots of it”. His voice is muffled.

“Are you crying, Mr. Shen?” Li Na asks when notices how his voice kinda dim. As she wants to pull him away to check his condition, Shen Yun Tian tightens his embrace.

“No, I am not”. He answered her question but Li Na can feel a little trace of wetness right above her shoulder.

Knowing that he is going to be embarrassed if she keeps pushes him, Li Na becomes silent and gently patting his back.

“Let’s be happy, okay? You can be more selfish you know. If there is anything you want, you can ask me, okay? Don’t be afraid to scold me if I am doing anything wrong”. Li Na continually consoling him.

In her past life where Shen Yun Tian had asked her to be more selfish, Li Na also wants to say the same thing. He can be more selfish to her too.

This time, Li Na feels like there is no barrier between her and Shen Yun Tian anymore. Rather than skinship, they need to talk more in order to improve the relationship.

And now she feels like everything is going to be fine for both her and him.

Li Na doesn’t know but since her rebirth, she becomes an expert in concealing her thought. Maybe because her experience teaches her that everyone wears a mask on their face.

Just like how Fei Fei wears a mask of friendship while Ru Feng wears a mask of a lover, she too needs it. And she chooses to wear a mask of a strong person. Not only to protect her rights but to obtain her happiness.

But the mask crumbles down when she is near Shen Yun Tian. Like now, being in his arm makes her being herself. Someone that arrogant and selfish, but weak. And he accepts all of her shortcomings.

Thus, she also hopes that Shen Yun Tian can be himself while staying with her. Nothing going to hinder her feelings toward him now. Nothing.

26