Chapter 16
2.2k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hwang Ma, where is Mr. Shen?” Li Na asks Hwang Ma in dissatisfied tone as soon as she steps into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Young Madam. Young Master already left for works”.

“He has gone again? Isn’t it too early?” Li Na looks down and grip her palm. She feels infuriated.

It’s not like she wants to complain but when woke up in the morning and like any other morning, to see the side of her bed was empty make her feel depressed.

Li Na would slide her hand to the vacant sheet and she feels no warmth. It’s indicated that Shen Yun Tian had been awake for some time. And that makes her swing her hand onto bed repeatedly with frustration.

Since they already declared their relationship, she actually hoping for the more flirty morning like kissing, hugging and cuddling. Or at least let the first thing she sees when woken up is him. But it’s not happening!

Shen Yun Tian would arise before her and leave for works. Like today, she actually tried to wake up early but her biological alarm is not functioning as she wants. She still ends up alone.

Furthermore, the extent of their relationship is still on the kissing stage and some touching. That makes her feel dissatisfied.

She wants to eat him but when she tries to force it, Shen Yun Tian would kiss her forehead and hugs her tightly in his warm embrace.

Does she surrender? Of course not! Her hand would be roaming around his mouth-watering body. Teasing him. Trigger his lust. Maker his calm demeanor disappear.

But even if she succeeded in seducing him, Shen Yun Tian would only forcibly kiss her deep. Makes her breathless. Continue to indulge at that moment relentlessly. Until she becomes exhausted.

And the next moment she knows is her vision darkened. He kissed her until she falls asleep.

What happened to give her love? What happened to give her lots and lots of babies? Why he doesn’t make a move on her? At this rate, it’s not lots, even one baby is not going to be generated.

With his current behavior, sometimes, Li Na feels like Shen Yun Tian actually avoiding her. But why?

Hwang Ma noticed that Li Na is about to be in a rage so she quickly explains, “Y-Young Master get an emergency call from the company. That’s why he left immediately”. She looks anxious in searching for excuses for Shen Yun Tian.

Li Na knows about Hwang Ma concerns so she tries to calm down and contains her emotion deep within. Hasn’t she already decided to be better in this life? Thus, she shouldn’t be selfish and think from Shen Yun Tian’s perspective.

Maybe it’s true that he has work’s problem that needs his immediate attention. Everyday.

With that forced smile, she looks at Hwang Ma. “I understand Hwang Ma. It is okay. You can continue your works”.

Day by day, sitting in the house, she had wandered and seen the area of her home enough.

The house is truly big and elegant. Maybe Shen Yun Tian had involved in the decoration of the house so his aesthetical sense kinda influenced it. It doesn’t have a luxury vibe but the types of furniture are sophisticated enough.

Li Na is satisfied with his view but just one thing is lacking. The house doesn’t have a family atmosphere.

There is only a big frame of her wedding picture hanging on the wall. Aside from that, there is nothing to prove her presence in the house.

She knew that her lack of interest behavior resulting in this situation. So Li Na decided to start recording and taking pictures of them both. Then she would fill the house with those pictures.

Li Na goes up to her old room and rummages into her drawer. She is frantically searching for something and finally, between those makeup tools, she found it.

A shimmering gold card. The VIP word is printed on that card which showing her that she can get perfect treatment to any department store she goes.

It’s also the same card that she threw aside when given by Shen Yun Tian years ago to show him that she is fine without his money. That she is not some beggar that happy being bathed with his money. That she doesn’t need him.

Li Na holds the card and put it into her wallet. Maybe she should use it for her future purchases.

Now that she has nothing to do, Li Na becomes so bored. She laid back onto the bed and staring at the ceiling.

She reaches out for her phone and swipes her finger. At this time, she suddenly realizes that she doesn’t have anyone to call and contact.

Previously, whenever she wants to talk with someone, the one that she will contact is only Fei Feu but not now since she known her real intention.

Li Na opens her message history and sees if there is anything that may catch her attention. She noticed that there are several unread messages from a few unknown numbers.

Li Na curiously opens it. Reading them makes her heart shaken. Its turn out that the message is from her mother.

She asks about her well being and condition. There are also message from her father, telling her to take care of herself and eat properly. While the message from her brother mostly asks about whether Shen Yun Tian treats her properly.

Reading the word by word written in the message makes Li Na chocked in emotion. She feels their concerns about her.

Being born in a rich household you decide to abandon your family because of your stubbornness.

The words left from Fei Fei’s mouth in her past life keep ringing in her mind. She had abandoned them. Blocking interaction and avoiding their contact. When they come to meet her, she hushed them off with the excuses that she is sick and tired.

Even if she married Shen Yun Tian to save her family’s business, at least they let her marry someone with the full capability to make her happy. It’s not like she married a fat, rich and old bald man, being tortured at every turn.

Full of that intense emotion, Li Na dialed her mother’s phone number unconsciously. Just before the call connected, Li Na wakes up. She wants to cut off in case she bothered her.

But then, the call is connected. “Li Na, is that you?” A tender voice can be heard from another side of the phone.

Li Na becomes stiff. Tongue tied and speechless. “Li Na honey, is it really you?” Her mother asks again.

Li Na opens her mouth slowly. “M-Mom?” Her voice is so awkward. Although in this life she hasn’t spoken with her mother for 3 years but adding up her past life’s time, its about 15 years since her last interaction with her mother.

“Li Na, how are you? Are you healthy? Have you eaten yet? Aaa...What am I saying?” Her mother’s voice looks excited then another voice comes into Li Na’s ears.

“Hey, what's wrong? Who is calling that make you get excited?”

“Its Li Na. She called me!”

“Really? Let me talk to her”.

“Not a chance. She is talking to me right now”.

Li Na heard her mother and father’s battering. Even though she is smiling, the tears keep falling. She missed them so much.

“What's wrong, dear?” Her mother asks anxiously when noticed Li Na sobbed.

“Nothing, Mom. It’s just that I miss you so much”. She ensured her mother.

“Then, come home. We all miss you too”

“Can I? Right now?” Li Na asks. She wipes her tears and sits on bed excitedly.

“Of course, dear. Come home”. Her mother immediately answers. She is also eagers to see Li Na again.

“Then, I am heading over there”. Li Na decided to visit her family. Their house is not too far as its only take about 30 minutes by car.

After ending the call with her mother, Li Na immediately message Shen Yun Tian that she is going to her parent’s house.

She remembered that he had asked her to inform if she wants to go anywhere and for Li Na, its only took small effort in doing that so its not a problem.

She opens her wardrobe to select her clothes. After choosing a comfortable shirt and jeans, Li Na wears it. She also applied a bit of makeup on her face.

A message comes in. Shen Yun Tian replied that the driver, Uncle Li had waited for her downstairs. He also asks her to take care of herself.

While smiling, Li Na replied. Thank you hubby ( ̄³ ̄)♡ . Her face becomes red. She can act forward in seducing him but to actually call him ‘hubby’ makes her feel so shy. Thus she only dares to type it.

When Li Na moves the house’s porch, Uncle Li opens the car’s door for her.

“Please come in, Young Madam”. He looks polite and bows down to Li Na.

“Thank you”. After she sits inside, Uncle Li moves to the driver’s seat.

While he is driving, Li Na asks him to stop by at the nearest shop. Since she is going to visit her parent, she wants to buy something for them.

Thus Uncle Li stop at a big mall and want to follow her inside.

“No, it's okay. It is just a moment” Li Na refused.

“Actually Young Master also asks me to help you so, please Young Madam”. Uncle Li persuades her until she agrees.

“Then, thank you again”. Li Na nodded and smiles. She has really been too pampered by Shen Yun Tian. And she likes it.

22