Chapter 20
2.3k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small pair of cute eyes intently look at Li Na. Slowly she raised her small. "Wouhh-h" An incomprehensive babbling flowed out from her small mouth to attract Li Na's attention. 

"Li Na, look! Yi Lin likes you!" Hu Yi, her sister-in-law cheerfully said and held her hand. It's been a long time since she last saw Hu Yi so she still felt a little awkward with their closeness.

"Does she?" Li Na looked at the 1 years old baby, Xie Yi Lin in front of her. This baby is the fruit of love between her brother, Li Nan and Hu Yi. 

They were just married for 3 years but the relationship already bore fruit. What an effort! It seems that their relationship is really going well. Li Na meaningfully cast her gaze onto Hu Yi.

"Of course! This girl actually is not so fast in getting close with someone but when she looks at you, she smiles. She really likes you". Hu Yi did not aware of Li Na's weird stare and she continued talking about her daughter. Her eyes lit up with happiness whenever the topic of the conversation is about her daughter.

The innocent and joy drew on her face make Li Na felt a little envious. "Do you want to hold her?" Hu Yi picking up Yi Lin from the floor and direct her to Li Na.

"Can I, Yi Jie? But I had never held a child before". Li Na said awkwardly. Although she seems to be refusing, she had raised her hand to receive Yi Lin even before finished her words.

Hu Yi giggled when looking at Li Na's reaction. Slowly she handed out Yi Lin into Li Na's bosom. "Put your arm around her body. Yeah, like that from up to bottom". Hu Yi taught Li Na the correct way of holding the baby.

Since Yi Lin is already one year old, she is strong enough to sit and even to crawl so Li Na doesn't have any difficulty in holding her.

After a bit of posture's adjustment, Li Na saw that Yi Lin was comforted enough so she released a sigh of relief. 

When she looked at Yi Lin at her chest, staring at her smiles and laughs, Li Na felt an undescribed feeling inside her heart. She was dazed by the emotion. 

Having gone through the past where she only seems to lose her child whether intentionally or accidentally, right now she is longing to have her own child with Shen Yun Tian. And this time, she is going to amend her mistake by becoming a good parent. 

"Mom, look! Li Na seems to have a knack for handling a baby". Hu Yi excitedly calls for Li Na's mother. Due to Hu Yi's loud voice, Li Na woke up from her own thought and her face become red.  

How can she have a child if they never did 'that'! Li grumbled in her heart due to Shen Yun Tian's passiveness.

When Li Na looks up, she realized that not only Hu Yi's voice attracts her mother's attention, but her father and Shen Yun Tian also look at her.

Those gazes on her only made Li Na become more embarrassed, thus she bowed down back and looked at Yi Lin.

"Yeah, it's unusual for Yi Lin to be silent if someone other than you holding her". Li Na's mother nodded in agreement.

"Seeing Li Na like this, I always want to ask you before. When will you give us grandchildren?" Li Na's father asked Shen Yun Tian.

Li Na also curious about his response so she slightly looked Shen Yun Tian from the corner of her eyes. She noticed that he kept standing there and blankly staring at her. That made her blush and her cheek become redder.

"Yun Tian?" Receiving no response made Li Na's father drew his attention.

"Ah. S-sorry, Dad. I didn't hear you before. Can you repeat again?" Li Na's father's voice was able to make Shen Yun Tian regain his focus again but his usual calm demeanor already lost. 

Li Na's parents and Hu Yi became stupified by Shen Yun Tian's reaction. There was never a moment he would become shaky. Even at the time, everyone was anxious when Hu Yi gave birth, he would be the one that kept calm and ensured everyone that everything was alright.

 But now only looking at Li Na holding a baby can shake him so bad. Li Na's father looked at Li Na and letting out a stifled laugh. Li Na knew what her father thought about so she smiled helplessly at him. The magnificent image of Shen Yun Tian finally fell in her hand.

"No. It's nothing". Li Na's father looked back at Shen Yun Tian and they continue back their conversation about business.

Li Na continued playing with Yi Lin and chatting with both Hu Yi and her mother. They might be in the total different conversation if not because Li Na felt an intense gaze from Shen Yun Tian. 

Then when she looked up, he would abruptly turn his head away. Just like always, although his face is still emotionless and cold the tint of redness start to show on his ear. He knew that his previous action was caught by her so he felt a little embarrassed.

The longer she stared at him, the redder his ear became and keep spreading down to his neck. Li Na doesn't know how far the red spread but she is going to find out. Well, she has a lifetime to explore him, so no harm.

-----------------------------

Tonight Li Na has a strong resolve. No matter what happens, she is going to take him. Whether he is willing or not, he must obey to her needs.

Li Na wore a loose pajama and unbuttoned her clothes. To make it seems more seducing, she did not wear a short but only a panty to reveal her white legs.

Yes, its actually the same as usual when she tried to seduce him before but what makes this night special was, she actually did not wear a bra at all. 

Thus, from that loose pajama, not only her breast's shape and cleavage were shown but even the slightest pull of her pajama's collar can expose her stiff nipple.

Li looked at herself and smiled arrogantly. If with this complete appearance couldn't make him lose control, she is going to suspect something is wrong with his mind.

When the bathroom's door being opened, Li Na lay on the bed as usual.  His gentleman act only made her screamed in frustration so this time, she was not pretending to sleep like before.

Li Na looked at incoming freshly bathed Shen Yun Tian. Since he had a hot bath, his skin was blushed with red color. From his bathrobe, Li Na saw that the drops of water from his hair flowed down to his clavicle, lining his perfect and well-built body then fell into that space where Li Na had yet to explore.

Slowly Li Na closed her eyes, took a deep breath and calmed her erratic heart. Yeah, she wanted to jump on him but she needed to entice him first if not, he will shun her like before.

When Shen Yun Tian turn his head and looked at her, Li Na heard a sharp breath. The first step succeeded! Now let's do a second step.

"Mr. Shen lets sleep now". Li Na said with a spoiled tone that she had trained for a while by herself. After a few trial and versions, finally, she decided that the tone she currently used now able to weaken him.

"A-Ah, okay. Just a moment". Shen Yun Tian immediately wore his pajamas before going to bed. Li Na considered the second step as half succeeded since she imagined that he was going to bed with his bathrobe, but it's okay.

The crucial point was the third step! As Li Na enveloped herself in Shen Yun Tian's arm, she made sure that her stood up nipple was able to be felt by him through that thin pajama. Thus, she constantly vigorously rubbing her body onto him. The movement must be tempting and alluring enough to trigger his lust. 

Realize that Shen Yun Tian's body became stiff and tight, Li Na was certain that the success is in her bag. She confidently went above and take a daring step. She rubs her nipple against his. A moan leaked out. Not from him but from her. 

She never expected that movement can stimuli her so bad, so before she lost control, Li Na decided to go down back and teased his except she cannot move. Shen Yun Tian trapped her in his strong and powerful hold.

"Huh?" Li Na released a  shocked gasp. Usually, when he wanted her to stop, Shen Yun Tian would embrace her strongly so her hand was not able to move but this time her hands are free to roam around his taut body. Is this mean, she succeeded?

"You really test my patience, Li Na". He speaks slowly with the tensed body as if holding himself from committing a terrible act.

Li Na hugged his tight body and whispered, "But I want to have your children. And you had promised to give me children. Lots and  lots of them". She did not forget to use the same tone she practiced before.

Her words were totally broken all his restrained. His groans beside her ears giving Li Na illusion of thousand of chained being smashed and shattered.

He immediately kissed Li Na deeply in a hurried manner. His kissing action bringing her to tears because of suffocation.

"Ha...Ha...Ha..." Li Na kept breathing because of oxygen deficiency when Shen Yun Tian released her. Although she is breathing hard, he only seems to patiently control his urge and wait for Li Na.

"You want to know the reason why I keep my calm down?" Li Na eagerly nodded. Did he really have incapability? Even if he had it, she will help him going through the pain. 

Shen Yun Tian sensed the pity look on her face so he furrowed his brow, wondering what kind of messy thought was playing in her mind.

He takes Li Na small hand and slowly guiding it down below until near his pants. She knew where the destination will be so she smiles in anticipation. 

But the moment she touched that hot stuff made her shaking her head in disbelief. There is a hint of fear in her eyes. But in return, Shen Yun Tian only smiled tenderly and kissed her lips.

"It's too late to back out".

20