Chapter 21
2.8k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Na gulped down her inexistence saliva. She was the one that asked for this but she did not prepare herself to face the current situation. She avoided Shen Yun Tian’s hot stares. Her heart was beating so hard that it felt like it will jump out at any moment.

“Let’s go to sleep?” Li Na slightly opened her lips and said with eyes full of hope. She looked at Shen Yun Tian with a sheepish smile on her face. That’s the only thing she can do since she can’t get away from Shen Yun Tian’s entrapment. Her whole body was being enveloped by his strong embrace and surrounded by his alluring pheromone.

“Please?” If she used the spoiled tone to entice him before, right now she used the exact same tone to try her luck.

But she didn’t know that the effect on Shen Yun Tian was opposite of her expectation. The beast inside him was stimulated by lust. With a slight bow, he took a deep into the red lips that had released sound that always able to spark the fire inside his heart.

He turned her lips into his territory, played with her tongue as he pleased as he twisting his slick tongue inside hers. Exploring every part of her. Not even a trace inside her mouth being left forgotten by him.

Li Na’s small hand that tried to push him before started to weaken and encircle his neck. “Mmhmm” She released an involuntary moan when Shen Yun Tian teased the certain spot inside her mouth. He knew just where to pleasure her, tackling every spot that able to incite the flame of her heart.

Her face flushed red with all rushed hormone and rising temperature. Li Na started to be honest with herself, letting herself go and reciprocated his caress.

As she became too immersed in that deep kisses and teasing, Li Na forgot about the reason why she tried to get away before. Her conscience only came back after that hot thing grazed her naked skin.

Her hazy eyes finally focused and widening her eyes in realization. Li Na released Shen Yun Tian’s dominating lips and pushed him slightly to look down her body. Just when the clothes on her body was gone?

She never knew that Shen Yun Tian’s hand was really fast in moving and manipulating her body so she blinked her glassy eyes in confusion. As that hot thing keep scraping on her body relentlessly, Li Na shook her head again.

But the dangerous atmosphere around Shen Yun Tian kept thickening and suffocating her. She saw no opportunity to escape.

Li Na does want to make love with Shen Yun Tian but his size is scaring her. She had never believed that that thing can be grown into that big until just a moment ago. And its also not at his fully erected state.

“I am scared” Li Na lowered her voice to a whisper. Her frightened eyes directly meeting Shen Yun Tian. How can her small body accept his magnificent glory? She will be broken!

“It’s okay” Shen Yun Tian wrapped Li Na back into his embracement again. His response calmed down Li Na’s heart, so she leaned on his strong arm.

She knew that Shen Yun Tian would give in to any request she had, but why his little brother still doesn’t stop moving on her skin? Li Na wrinkled her brow and scowled at him in dissatisfaction. ‘What part of this was okay?’ She pouted.

Li Na only felt a dangerous threat after Shen Yun Tian situated his little brother right between her legs. Her body jumped in shock. She erratically pushed him to free herself from his embrace.

Realized that Li Na was trying to get away again, Shen Yun Tian immediately grabbed her hand and guide them to his little brother. “You said that I can be selfish, right? So, please help me” He stiffly said as if controlling himself.

Drops of sweat formed on his head suddenly made Li Na realized how cruel she was to him right now. If she still sticks on putting a stop to whatever they are doing right now, not only she will leave him unsatisfied but also torturing him.

Li Na decided to relieve him so she followed Shen Yun Tian’s direction and touched his glory. The moment her fingers nervously touched that hot stuff, his little brother twitched at the contacted.

As expected, her small fingers unable to fully envelop it so she had to raise her other hand to entirely cover it. “Ahhrg” A groan escape from Shen Yun Tian’s mouth as she moved her hand up and down.

Li Na ran her eyes away from his little brother and look up to see his face. The view made her tongue-tied in amazement. His face was so red. He had become so sexy and ravishing. Inviting her to be more sinful.

Her hand’s pace fastened to give him more pleasure. As she moved up to his tip, Li Na noticed how his breath became sharp in satisfaction. This gave her a sense of domineering ecstasy. She loved this feeling of controlling him.

Thus she moved her hand in a various way to see his reaction in response. Sometimes slow and sometimes fast. Sometimes loose and sometimes tight.

Continuous groan kept on released by Shen Yun Tian right beside Li Na’s ears made her body became hot.

Li Na knew that Shen Yun Tian was at his peak of released so she put in more effort to help him at this critical moment. But after some time, there was no hint of his released. His little brother still standing proudly in receiving her attention.

Due to those vigorous movements, Li Na’s hand now had became ached that she no longer can catch up to her previous performance. Shen Yun Tian realized it but his desire still not diminished.

He took her hand from his crotch which producing a questioning look from Li Na’s hot face. “Please, Li Na” Shen Yun Tian stared into Li Na’s eyes to convey his meaning. He wants her so bad.

Actually, he had planned to take their relationship slow. He wanted to let her became familiar with his presence and touched while cultivated their feeling. Then only they would go for intercourse. He wanted to let her know that he not only wanted her body but also her heart. Her whole being needs to be his.

So he passionately kissed her every day but not doing more than that. Since his size was quite unusual, Shen Yun Tian needs to make sure Li Na be more prepared. Then, only after his presence fully embedded in her breath, he would take a step in loosening her.

But his woman did not realize these! She kept on seducing and teasing him with all kind of gesture. Don’t she know that even if she wore the pajama normally, she able to entice him? But every night she purposely wore her pajama loosely and exposed her white skin. She drove him crazy!

He was a fully-fledged man. Full of hormone and crazy thought especially about his own wife. He wants her so bad but afraid of scaring her. Shen Yun Tian controlled and restrained himself with only satisfaction in embracing her through the night.

If tonight like any other night, he believed that he can control himself but during the day, the sight of her holding Yi Lin left him speechless. She was so dazzling. He silhouette was so soft and overflowing with kindness.

But that kind of beauty made him scared. Like she will disappear anytime he blinks his eyes. And at that moment, the evil of his heart that he always suppressed started to whisper. ‘Possess her. Capture and trap her’.

But no, he would not do that. He wants to build a complete family filled with laughter and smiles with Li Na. He would not force her ever!

However, all of his efforts come to end when tonight Li Na came again, seducing him. Along the interaction with her, Shen Yun Tian realized that she was quite weak with his soft pleading voice.

So he used is to ask for her consent. “Can I?” Li Na shyly nodded. Shen Yun Tian smiled in satisfaction with her acceptance. He held her face and savored her red lips.

Shen Yun Tian didn’t forget to roam his hand down below her body. Tracing her skin in order to enticing and melting her body.

Li Na moved just like how he directed. Pleasure moans keep being released by her. HIs already harden little brother stiffened when heard her voice. He really wanted to release it immediately inside Li Na but she was not ready.

Shen Yun Tian moved his hand to Li Na’s bottom. As he touched that small pearl, Li writhing in ecstasy. She held his body tightly to her body and closed her eyes. Anticipate for his next movement.

His fingers started to make around in the area of her bottom and gently flickered her small hole. The contact produced an indecent sound because of her overflow wetness.

Li Na always knew that she was someone that produced a lot of liquid from inside but even though she had prepared herself in listening to that sound, she still felt so shameful.

After building up her desire, finally, Shen Yun Tian entered his long finger into that small hole. Even though it’s only a finger, he moved his finger inside slowly while looking at Li Na’s face to look for any discomfort.

Since her entrance was full of liquid, it acted as a lubricant for his movement so Li Na doesn’t felt hurt at all and she even encouraged Shen Yun Tian to move. He kept adding more fingers into Li Na so her entrance molded to accept his little brother.

“More, give me more”. Li Na pulled Shen Yun Tian’s neck and hazily stared at his eyes. The accumulation of desire started to torture her. She doesn’t what she asked since those fingers aren’t able to satisfy her anymore.

“Are you sure?” Shen Yun Tian still thought that he had to further the foreplay and teased Li Na. He doesn’t want her to feel hurt at all and would enjoy their interaction just like how he will.

“Yes. Please. I need you to fill me” The suffocating pleasure made the tears fell from her eyes. Li brought her lower half onto his little brother but it was not able to come inside her because of her erratic mind made her action hastened.

After a few failed attempts, Shen Yun Tian took over and slowly stabbed his little brother directly into her loosened hole.

Li Na can felt how her hole being stretched by his hard stuff. She knew that the beginning was the scary part since her virginity had to be taken and pierced but she will bravely face it.

Just when her hymen was about to tear, Shen Yun Tian offered his shoulder so Li Na can bite on him if the pain overwhelms her. And Li Na gladly accepts his offer. She bit his shoulder to muffle her scream.

She doesn’t why but, his gentle and considerate thought made the action less painful and she even felt a spreading warmth in her heart.

After that hurdle passed through, his hotness finally able to move inside of Li Na’s body. He waited for a moment inside her so that she can adjust to his size and length before he went further with a slow movement. Bit by bit.

Li Na doesn’t know when he will finally bury his full length inside her since when she thought that it was the end, he kept going further. It felt like eternality when his groin reached her.

She raised her face and look at Shen Yun Tian. “Finally, you are mine” He released a sigh and smiled. With eyes full of affection, Shen Yun Tian gazed and kissed her forehead.

Li Na felt loved. Finally, they combined. Both heart and soul. She felt so satisfied, “And you are mine too” She kissed his lips. As both of them stare and kissing each other, Shen Yun Tian doesn’t forget to give his attention to their lower half.

He moved in and out of Li Na’s body. Immersed in that land of wetness and hotness. She fully welcoming his movement and sometimes tightened her inside to give more pleasure to him.

Like a dying man that finally found an oasis, they sought out each other’s presence and cherished the moment greatly.

“I love you, Mr. Shen!” When releasing her peak pleasure with Shen Yun Tian, Li Na screams her heartful confession to him. Unable to hear for Shen Yun Tian’s reply, Li Na fell into a deep sleep. Their intimate actions tired her out.

Her confession shocked Shen Yun Tian and sparkes of happiness spreading in his heart. That resulting in his little brother immediately returned back to its glory state inside Li Na. He wanted to move out from inside Li Na but her hotness made him reluctant to go.

Thus, with his hot stuff, he stayed inside her. But now, not only her warmth stimulated Shen Yun Tian, her breath, adorable face, smell, and even her frowning look had triggered him.

Shen Yun Tian hugged Li Na and kissed red lips. “If you are not wake up now, that's mean you agree for another round. Okay?” He whispered in her ears.

After 3 seconds of waiting, he smiled, “Then, I will move”

The night was still young for Shen Yun Tian. As a man that had kept 29 years full of love only for Li Na, doing it for only one round was not possible for him. A dam already had broken and Li Na can only be facing the flood of love come onto her way.

22