Chapter 22
4.8k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To all Rebirth And Will Love You readers,

I would like to tell you that chapter 22 will be the last chapter updated in scriblehub since this site does not allow redirecting chapter to be posted. But dont worry, I am not quit writing.

I would post the later chapter of this story in inkitt since it is my main database for writing story

which is

inkitt.app.link/RA_zana1

or

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/268270/

Please support and continue reading there. The chapter will be posted as scheduled which is a chapter every 2 day.

Thank you for following me there.

--------------------------------------------

 

 

With a sign of waking up, Li Na slowly opened her eyes. She was still hazy with her sleepy mind but the soreness spread all over her body sobering her up.

’Uhh..” She scrunched her face due to slight discomfort. Her body felt like being crushed and hammered with all the aches spread around her physique.

In that fatigued state, she raised her face in order to clear up her foggy mind and find out what had happened to her, resulting her body to feel this terrible but she was stunned with the dazzling scenery in front of her.

Shen Yun Tian was currently sleeping peacefully beside her. The light behind shining his body, giving an illusion as if he was covered with a godly aura that able to blind Li Na’s eyes.

This is the first time for Li Na to see him sleeping. Usually, she would wake up alone since Shen Yun Tian was a morning person whereas she was not.

Li Na stared and ogle her husband’s beauty. This was a rare chance she got and she was going to appreciate his beauty to all her heart contain.

Looking at how calm Shen Yun Tian was while sleeping, all of his oppressive pressure and cold dominance had finally gone. Revealing the attractiveness that he was unwittingly hidden because of those overwhelm intimidation.

From his perfect and good looking face, Li Na’s roamed her eyes down to his strong body. Her lips slightly opened due to shock because of how his body looked. There were scratches mark all over his body, especially around his neck. Teeth and bitten scars can be seen visibly seen on his shoulder and they were not light at all.

All of the rated pictures from yesterday’s action surfaced in her fuzzy mind. Throughout all those intense movements before, Li Na couldn’t believe that she was the one that had put those injuries on his body.

Li Na looked down her body to observe for any injuries and unlike his state, her condition was much better. While there weren’t any injuries, only hickeys presented on her body especially around her bosom and private part showed how much he had loved her.

Although there were aches here and there, Li Na knew that she had been cleaned by Shen Yun Tian since there was not unsuspicious liquid on her body. It’s weird how her private part also felt soothed since it should be torn due to his vigorous movement.

It looked like he had made sure to take care of her after made in love session. She looked up again to see Shen Yun Tian and her heart started to beat fast. He was awake and currently staring her!

Those passionate gazes on his body awoken Shen Yun Tian from his slumber. He saw how Li Na looked at him silently without interrupting her thought. From the appreciative gazes turn to guilty, he understood that Li Na was having unnecessary thought.

“Good morning” He took her hand and kissed it. “Are you feeling alright?” His eyes concernedly look at Li Na, looking for any discomfort. Because of his lacking preparation, Li Na’s small and fragile body might be in pain so he had applied ointment on her private part but he still feared that she was still hurt.

She shook her heart slowly, “I am fine” Raising her finger, Li Na gently touched the wound on the blade of his shoulder, “Is it hurt?” Her voice was filled with a guilty conscience. The first thing Shen Yun Tian asked was about her wellbeing although his condition much worsened.

Shen Yun Tian followed her finger and noticed the wound. Actually, he didn’t realize there were injuries on his body if not because of Li Na pointed out those. Those light wounds were just able to tickle him rather than hurting him.

“No. It was not hurt at all”. He felt her concern and that made his heart tremble in excitement. He pulled her closer into his arm and released a contented hum behind her neck.

Currently, their body was naked and touched directly without any obstacle so Li Na can felt his hot temperature transmitted through her skin, burning her. His hot breath on her ears does not help her to calm down and only raising her heart’s beat.

The longer they stick together, the more Li Na remembered how Shen Yun Tian kissed and loved her yesterday. Its look like it was not she was the only became aroused since the hot stick between her legs started to harden up.

Li Na looked it Shen Yun Tian’s hot eyes. It’s exactly the same as how it was before. Full of desire and passion. ‘Gulp’ She nervously stared at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

“Li Na, can I? Please?” Since the first hurdle already been past through, Shen Yun Tian was more exertive in expressing his yearning to Li Na.

Of course, Li Na is going to agree. Yesterday, not only feeling good but she loved how he caressed and touched her. So attentive and considerate about how she felt. It’s exactly different than the sex she had done in her past life since Ru Feng only seems to care about his enjoyment and released anytime he wanted to.

Shen Yun Tian frowned and immediately kissed Li Na as he perceived that her mind had wandered. He cannot stand to not be the one in her mind. He kissed her the way she likes it so his presence passionately imprinted in her mind.

“Mhhhmm...” Only after Li Na moaned and dazedly stared at him then he felt better. He proceeded to touch her bottom part and loosening it so she will be prepared to accept him. “Can I?” Shen Yun Tian looked into her eyes, kissing her then asked for her consent before he moved further.

To show her willingness, Li Na situated his glory onto her bottom, “Yes please move, Mr. Shen”. She said with her seductive voice. Because yesterday was so dark while they were made in love, she was unable to look at his ecstasy face, thus today she does not want to miss out any of his expression and kept staring at him.

“Ahhhhhh!!” A sharp scream leaked out from her mouth due to the incoming intrusion. Although her body had been loosening enough, it still unable to let Li Na truly receive it without being hurt at his first movement.

As if easing her pain and letting her body to accept his size, Shen Yun Tian did not move his body and kissed all over her face, neck, and bosom to spark her lust again and forgot about the pain of her lower half.

After some time, it looked like his action did help her since Li Na’s eyes turn glassy and in a haze. With her hot face, she bit her lips slightly looked lustily at Shen Yun Tian. This prompted him to move in and out of her body.

The room was filled with her leaking pleasant voice whenever Shen Yun Tian moved and touched to various spots inside and outside of her body. Li Na felt that he was amazing to understand her body in a short moment they were together yesterday.

Since Shen Yun Tian was not a louder person, there wasnt any voice let out from his thin lips except some groan and it made Li Na felt unsatisfied.

She tried to turn her body above Shen Yun Tian but since his build was so powerful and sturdy, her attempt was not succeeded. She glared at him with her sensual face, “Lie down”.

Shen Yun Tian blinked his eyes in confusion of what she wanted to do but nonetheless, he still followed her words.

As Li Na now was right above him, she started to kiss his lips and touched his body. The kiss spread to his neck and she played with his Adam’s Apple that bulged through his throat. A groan released from him made Li Na smiled. Its look like it was one of his sensitive points.

She moved further below and kissed his sexy abs and navel. Her eyes appreciatively looked at the ravishing man below her. Each time he groaned because of her touch made Li Na felt pleasantly satisfied.

She then holds Shen Yun Tian’s little brother and put it inside her again. It looks like her inside was now able to adapt to his enormous size since she didn’t feel hurt at all. Li Na moved her body up and down his body vigorously to give pleasuring him.

Her passionate movement made Shen Yun Tian reached his peak and both of them released their lust at the same time.

It took Li Na her whole energy to do those intense movements that she once again fell above Shen Yun Tian. Her body was too tired after only a round.

Shen Yun Tian kissed her forehead and exited his body from her. Although he still wants to do another round, he would not do that considering how fatigue she will be.

He slowly holds Li Na into his arm and brings her to the bathroom. He made sure to squeeze out any remaining liquid inside her or else she was going to be sick. After putting her onto the bad, Shen Yun Tian applied ointment at her private part feared if there will be another injury.

When taking care of Li Na, his body became hotter and his little brother standing up proudly. What he can do was staring at Li Na quietly. Wondering if he needs to force her into joining him for morning workout so she can build her stamina.

After releasing a deep sigh, Shen Yun Tian kissed Li Na’s forehead and moved to the bathroom so he can finish his ‘business’. While those things happened, Li Na just sweetly sleeping, remain oblivious to his inner conflicts.

17