Chapter 1
3.6k 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Didn't I told you don't look for me woman!" Ru Feng slaps Li Na hard. She crashes on the ground. Her big fat body smashed produce a big loud sound makes Ru Feng cringe with disgust. He wipes his hand that touched Li Na's face. So disgusting!

There is a line of blood flow out of Li Na's mouth and then the slap's marks appear on her face. Its look so terrible and automatically tears fall from her eyes. With her trembling hand, she tries to touch her face but it seems too painful and the sound of sobs become louder.

"Why you do this to me? You promised to love and takes care of me. Don't you remember?" Li Na screams at Ru Feng. She can't believe her lover could treat her like this. She has done everything just to be with him and now he left her!

"You mean the promised years ago? I don't even remember it. You think with your face like this would make me look at you? Do you live in a dream?" Ru Feng snickers at the silly fat woman in front him.

A woman come and pull Ru Feng's hand, "Hubby, who is this?" The woman looks so pretty and sexy. She frowns looking at the miserable Li Na. Her eyes full of disgust. Li Na can see how on her skin are fully marked with red's hickeys and its make Li Na's heart painful. Li Na recognizes the woman is Ru Feng's assistant.

"Nobody. Just my crazy fan trying to get my attention". Ru Feng holds the girl's waist and kissed her right in front of Li Na's face.

"MMhhmm...." The moans and the smacking sound vibrating in her heart. Li Na's hearts tremble so hard. She cannot accept how Ru Feng can do this to her. She comes into this cruise just because she heard that Ru Feng would be joining it.

Even getting this information cost her greatly because as a famous actor, Ru Feng's information is just too expensive. She remembered how hard she tried to help him.

As he cannot afford to hire a manager, she volunteered herself to be the one to manage his schedule and participate in choosing the best script for him. Whenever he came home and felt tired, she would massage him. She even learning cooking to cook for him.

She did a lot for him and even satisfy his sexual desire. Ru Feng doesn't like to use protection and she even let him do it without it and end up becoming pregnant. She remembers how painful she was when undergoing an abortion procedure.

She doesn't want to do the abortion when they first having it and asked for marriage. However, Ru Feng continues to persuade her to do it and even handling the procedure for her.

He continuously said that they cannot keep the child because of his economic situation and afraid their child to suffer. The first abortion she has done is too painful and she cried looking at the dead fetus.

But with the promise that Ru Feng will take care of her whenever his economy stabilized, she keeps faithful to him and stays working with him. Even though it called working, she didn't even have a wage.

After earning some money, he renting a small house for them to take shelter. Ru Feng promised to buy a better and bigger house for them once he becomes a bit popular and yes Li Na believed in him.

When she pregnant with their second child still Ru Feng persuade her to abort it. Li Na tried to refuse and swears that she will be the one to raise the child but Ru Feng screams at her.

Yes! That is the first time Ru Feng raised his hand on her. Li Na still remember the word he yells that day, "Don't I told you to do it! Just do it. Are you deaf? Stupid!" Never once he raised his voice but that day he did it.

That time Li Na still have a temper so she fights with him, "No way! This is our child. I am going to raise it. Even if you don't want to take care of him, Its fine. I can do it myself". Li Na screams and immediately bolt to exit their small house.

Li Na never thought that her wrist being jerked hardly by Ru Feng until she falls on the woman. "You challenged me! Just do what I ask you to do, slut!" Before she stands up, Ru Feng pulled her back onto the ground and start kicking her to release his rage.

Li Na holds her small belly to protect the child in her stomach but the impacts from Ru Feng's beating was too great. Her womb was affected and the trauma makes the blood flow down to her leg.

After releasing his temper, Ru Feng just left her alone in the house. With that weakening stage, she called for an emergency and then she fainted.

Waking up she found that she had a miscarriage while beside her, Ru Feng keeps crying and asks for forgiveness. Li Na turned away from him but he takes care of her every day until the beard grows unevenly on his face.

His miserable state and relentless apologize soften her heart and finally, she accept him back. This time she keeps do abortion procedure each time she pregnant to avoid Ru Feng's uncontrollable temper.

Those repeated abortions just make her body numb to pain and gradually she accept the abortion-crime as a part of her life. She doesn't know how many times she had done it as its too many to be count.

Until the doctor come and told her that she no longer able to bear the child. Her uterus was scarred and damaged due to multiple abortions. The record doesn't state the true amount she has done abortion since sometimes they also did it at an illegal clinic.

That time she cried so hard. She no longer able to become a mom. In that state of depression sometimes she can hear a loud wailing of babies in an empty house. She was scared and tried to reach for Ru Feng but since he was so busy filming, no one there to accompany her.

As a result, she bought a lot of antidepressant medications and sleeping pills to sleep. Those drugs make her body eventually heavier and bigger that by the time Li Na looks at the mirror, she couldn't recognize herself anymore.

Its make her depression mood heavier and she continued taking them to calm down. The time for Ru Feng returning home also become lesser and lesser until he no longer returns.

Li Na tries to call him but his new assistant would pick up and said that he is busy and asked her to stop disturbing him. But relentlessly, she calls him again and over again whenever her depression attack.

Before he completely blocks her, Ru Feng called Li Na to stop bothering and search for him anymore. He wants to focus in the acting career.

Since Li Na cannot call him anymore, she tried her best to look for his information. After becoming a popular actor, never she thought that Ru Feng has a big house under his name. He didn't even invite her there.

So after knowing Ru Feng joining a hosting program on a cruise ship, she drags her heavy body and sneakily entered the ship to confront with him.

But the truth breaks her heart. All of her efforts are just meaningless. Ru Feng never appreciates her. While those two animal kissing, Li Na asks, "Why you do this to me? What is my fault?" Her tears flow continuously.

Ru Feng stop kissing his assistant and smirks, "Your fault is because left me years ago for wealth". Ru Feng said with madness. He still remembers how that day he was begging Li Na to follow him to the city and even kneeling for her. But Li Na doesn't even turn back.

He screams for her and even call her every day but end up being blocked. Sometimes he even wished to die because he loved her too much. His whole being was hurt.

He even has to take antidepressant medicine to gain back his spirit and coming back for revenge. Yes, revenge!

He wants Li Na to feel the same way he felt. That desperation and sadness. All of it. So when went to the city, he tried so hard to gain fame.

Admitting that he was poor so Li Na would suffer is his revenge. Makes she cry because of pain is his revenge. Let her take antidepressant medicine is his revenge. Yes, everything is for revenge. She needs to feel the same way he felt before.

"Don't you know that I was forced?" Li Na cried harder. She can't believe that Ru Feng still holds onto that past until now.

"You had a choice but you still chose that decision. This is your punishment". Ru Feng laughs. Now he feels satisfied. He holds his assistant waist and moves to his room.

"No! No! No!". Li Na shaking her head. Everything is too much for her to bear. She immediately chases after Ru Feng and tries to beat him.

His assistant tried to stop her but Ru Feng gives the signal for her to leave.

Seeing at the messy Li Na that moves erratically to beat him makes he feels repulsive and with a slight wave of the hand, he pushed her.

Because Li Na's footing is not stable, she ends up fall. However, since they are at the cruise's deck, her body would fall backward and drop into the ocean.

Realizing the danger situation, Li Na tried to reach for Ru Feng's hand but he ignores her just like how Li Na ignored him and he watches her fall.

Li Na body falls into the ocean. She doesn't know how to swim, her body sinks lower onto ocean's bed. Her struggle makes her energy depleted

Water come inside her lung each time she tried to breathe and suffocate her until her body no longer moves.

19