Chapter 3
2.2k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After looking around the house, Li Na returns back to where her body is. Since Li Na's body in his room so Li Na unwillingly goes to where Shen Yun Tian is.

In his room, Shen Yun Tian sits beside Li Na's body. Quietly watching her. His face is expressionless. Li Na doesn't know what Shen Yun Tian thought.

From the first time she met him, she never knew his mind. No. She doesn't even want to know what is in his mind. They were married not because of love, it's just for their family interest.

That time, she was just graduate from college. Her time mostly spent by talking with Ru Feng over a phone call. They are hot in love and sometimes, she just can laugh happily when heard his voice.

Just thinking how devastated she felt when suddenly her mother come and told her to marry Shen Yun Tian. She repeatedly told Li Na that Shen Yun Tian is a dependable man and can take care of her.

Li Na knows that the reason she was told to marry Shen Yun Tian is because of Shen Family's power and influential. Not because they care for her. Thus Li Na just feels more resentful to Shen Yun Tian.

After countless persuasion, finally, Li Na agrees. She just couldn't handle her mother begs her to accept the marriage. Li Na knows that their family is in a big business crisis so Shen Family help truly welcomed to go through that.

From her knowledge, their grandparents are the best friend and wish for their heir to betrothed to each other. But since they both have daughters, the promise brings to the next generation which is Xie Li Na and Shen Yun Tian.

It's more sickening to know that Shen Yun Tian's age is 28 years old. Which is too older for her. Li Na age is just 22 years old. How can she be with a stoic old man in her life? The only person that deserves to be with her is only Ru Feng.

Ru Feng was the flower boy of their college and it takes a lot of her effort to make him notice her. Even though he is poor, Li Na feels happy being with him. He takes care of her heart and feeling.

The day she left Ru Feng, her heartbreak so much. She knew that behind her, Ru Feng is screaming her name but she doesn't want to look back. Afraid that she might run into his arm. Ru Feng would always have a special place inside her heart.

At the moment when Shen Yun Tian and Li Na married, she felt dullness and sorrow. There is no happiness at all. After the ceremony finished, immediately Li Na moves out from her bridal room. She can't stand to look at Shen Yun Tian's face moreover being in the same room with him.

Thankfully Shen Yun Tian had prepared a separate room for her. Thus she didn't need to sleep outside. She cried a bucket of tears that night feeling pity about her fate. It's hurtful to marry someone you don't love.

From the day she married, Li Na doesn't contact her family at all. Blaming them for being the cause for her sorrow. Just for wealthy, how could they sell their own daughter. She hates them.

While staying in the big house, she preferred to eat alone in her room and avoid any contact with Shen Yun Tian. She isolates herself.

When servants called her 'Madam', Li Na's face would wrinkle with disgust. The name shows how high she is in the house but at the same remind her of her status. It's disgusting! Disgusting! Disgusting!

For two whole years, she lives the same monotone life. She tried to leave the house by applying for a job and be independent but since her exam result is disappointing, there is none company willing to take her.

There was one day that Shen Yun Tian comes to her room and offered his help. Not only it does not make her thankful, but the resentment also keeps growing in her heart. She feels that Shen Yun Tian is mocking her so Li Na refused him.

Li Na's attitude toward Shen Yun Tian is like keeping a distance as a stranger. She addresses him as 'Mr. Shen'. No intimate call at all.

Li Na would also go out as she likes and be home whenever she wants. Even though Shen Yun Tian gave an unlimited card to spend to her but she didn't even take a look at it. She is not a charity!

And by using his money, she will feel like accepting the fact that she is his wife. So she avoids that. The money she used all comes from her saving account. Not a cent from Shen Yun Tian.

But things start to change when she went to her favorite green tea shop. That day, like her usual habit after marriage, she drinks the tea and sorrowly thinks about her miserable life.

When she wants to go back, Li Na crashed into Ru Feng! Ru Feng is still Ru Feng that she known before. Two years make that man more matured. They sit together and talk for a while. Li Na noticed the hint of loneliness in his eyes and it makes her heart shaken.

"Li Na, are you happy?" The word he said totally makes the wall of Li Na's heart crumbling down. She is not happy. Never happy. The tears fall down from her eyes.

Ru Feng hugs and patting Li Na's back. His hug is full of longing for her. With desperation, he said "I miss you, Li Na. Not even once I go through my life without remembering you. My breath and soul is only for you. Please come back to me. I will make you happy".

She ends up crying louder. Her hand tightly hugs Ru Feng's back. At that time Li Na decided to left Shen Yun Tian! Ignore her status. Ignore her family. She is going to be with Ru Feng.

Li Na feels so glad that she had not given herself to Shen Yun Tian. So she didn't feel any sense of betrayal toward Ru Feng. Her virginity is only for Ru Feng. Her true love.

However, when Li Na asks for a divorce, things become uncontrollable. The seemingly quiet and cold Shen Yun Tian becomes oppressive.

"Why leave?" His bloodshot eye stared at her.

Even though Li Na was trembling scared under Shen Yun Tian's pressure, she fights the fear in her heart and yelling "I want to go find my happiness. Let me go".

"I will give you happiness. Anything you want. Money, power or anything. Just ask. So stay!!!" His heavy pressure only making Li Na rebels.

"What I want is a divorce". Li Na immediately reaches her suitcase and want to pass through Shen Yun Tian except that he pulled her hand and pressed her.

"Never". This is the first time their hand touch and its only makes Li Na feels more mad and angry.

"Let me go!!!" She yells and pushed Shen Yun Tian far from her tiny body. Feeling her resistance, Shen Yun Tian let her go and immediately exit the room.

Li Na feels relief seeing that he had moved away. But when she turned the doorknob, it's locked. She is being confined.

She was not allowed to leave the house. He detained her and doesn't allow any communication to the outside world.

Only after she surrendered her will, all the imprison orders gone. But of course, she doesn't mean it. When Shen Yun Tian leave for works, Li Na takes an opportunity to escape. She knows the bodyguard's schedule for shift change and she takes advantage of that.

When the exit presented in front her eyes, suddenly her hands being pulled and a murderous voice was heard right beside her ears "Where do you want to go?"

Her plan failed. Shen Yun Tian doesn't leave for work that day. He just testing her and she falls right into his trap.

"Let me go!" She tried to pull her hand away from his grasp but its only makes his grip tighter and Li Na winced in pain.

After realize that Li Na is in pain only Shen Yun Tian release her. There is a terrible red mark on her delicate white skin. It looks so horrible and Shen Yun Tian frown when looking at the mark. Li Na doesn't notice how Shen Yun Tian hide his hand that touched Li Na and grasped it tightly.

"You cannot leave". The word Shen Yun Tian's utter lit a countless fire in Li Na's heart. She is more desperate to leave and go to Ru Feng.

This time Shen Yun Tian confined her more tightly. The number of bodyguards was increased. And there was even woman bodyguard to monitor Li Na inside her room.

Li Na becomes more and more depressive. She felt like being a bird in prison. No free will. That time Li Na takes a decisive choice. She will commit suicide to show her resolve to leave him.

She sliced her wrist and let the blood flow into the bathtub. She will do anything to escape and it's including taking her life.

When she wakes up, she is lying on the bed. Her hand is wrapped with a bandage and her skin is so pale due to heavy loss of blood.

Shen Yun Tian is looking at her. "Why commit suicide?" He sighs.

"I want to leave. Ru Feng is waiting for me. Please let me go, Mr. Shen". Li Na weakly said. She let the tear fall from the corner of her eyes.

"If I don't let you go, what will you do?" Shen Yun Tian said. Li Na doesn't see how his hand is trembling. She doesn't even care to see him.

"I will continue killing myself until you let me go or the worse is I die". Li Na said expressionlessly.

After a long thought, Shen Yun Tian finally nodded. He let her go. Li Na feels like spring finally come into her life.

She can't wait to get better and immediately find Ru Feng. Eager to tell him the happy news.

Just after she gets healthier, Li Na leaves the house and with Ru Feng, they handle all the preparation for divorce. It's only a sign to make her status change.

Arrogantly she comes with Ru Feng into the house and meets Shen Yun Tian. She puts the divorce letter on the table and immediately exits the house without even say any word to Shen Yun Tian. The house gives her a terrible memory and she can't stay there any longer.

Finally, she is no longer a wife of Shen Yun Tian. Li Na smiles sweetly and grabs Ru Feng's hand. From that moment onward, no more Shen family and no more Xie Family. Its just she and Ru Feng live happily together.

At least that was what she thinking that day. She only realizes how silly and fool she was only after she died.

Revenge is not on her list. She only wants to rest peacefully.

But now with Shen Yun Tian's behavior, she feels weird why he would search for her. They should not have anything to do with each other.

24