Chapter 4
2.2k 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Shen Yu Tian stared at Li Na's body. He did nothing to it. No touches were given. No words were uttered.

Li Na waited for him to do something. Anything like any ordinary person would do when they were angry, screaming at the top of their lungs or hitting the walls to relieve the bubbling heat of madness in them.

But no, Shen Yu Tian did nothing of that sort. He just remained unmoved as he sat next to her dead frozen body.

If her body were still in its perfect form, she would be reminded of the beautiful princess Snow White. But, sadly, her rotten and decayed body made her look so similar to the zombies in horror movies.

Li Na cringes in disgust at the thought of it. She turned her eyes away from her body hoping it might help ease that sickening impulse.

Her eyes somehow managed to land on Shen Yun Tian. The unmoving man who had never left his eyes of her body. Thus, she began to observe him.

She didn't know why but when she was still living with Shen Yun Tian, she couldn't notice his appearance. There were just too much anger and fury that clouding her eyes so she cannot truly saw and appreciated him.

But since she was dead, those heavy feeling are not here anymore. Now in her clear mind, she wants to appreciate and remember this man. Li Na cannot stop but eagerly ogle his features.

Each of them is perfectly lined and drawn on his face. Even the skin looks so smooth without any scar or injury. Li Na cannot help but raise her finger to touch and graze his face.

She wants to feel him. But at the moment she thinks that her touch could be connected to him, her fingers just passing through his face. It reminded her that she is no longer a living person. She is dead.

Filled with disappointment and frustration, she sits beside Shen Yun Tian and hugging herself. Her sad eyes stare at that lonely figures. All kind of depressing thoughts plays in her mind.

Suddenly a phone ringing startled Li Na's state. Shen Yun Tian calmly answers the phone. After a moment of listening to the other person, Shen Yun Tian kinda loses his cool and immediately reach his car's key.

He moves fast. Shen Yun Tian puts her body inside the car and rushedly drive to his destination. There is something that might trigger him. Li Na decides to follow him.

His face is so tight and rigid. Li Na doesn't know who had provoked him and wondering what had happened. The car moves fast. Shen Yun Tian ignores all the traffic rules just to arrive quickly.

The car finally stopped at an old abandon building. It looks isolated and there are no other buildings surrounding. He moves inside. Each step is so powerful.

There are several muscular men comes to greet him upon seeing his arrival. "Sir, we have captured him". Shen Yun Tian's eyes become so cold. He silently nodded to his man. The men guide him and move to the place further inside.

Li Na can feel that the passage become dark and colder inside. It makes her frightened but what can harm her? She is already dead. She curiously looks Shen Yun Tian and follows his pace. She wants to find out what they want to do.

After about 5 minutes walking, Shen Yun Tian comes into a dark room. There is only a light bulb that dimly brightening the room.

Li Na notices that there is a man forcibly kneeled on the floor with five other men surrounded him. His bloody and wounded appearance kinda makes him unrecognizable but from his build, it's hard for Li Na to not identify him.

Certainly, that is Ru Feng! His shattered appearance in contrast to the usual mighty him. Its the first time for Li Na to see him like this especially after he becomes an idol. The man that cruelly looks down on her now look too miserable.

Ru Feng tries his hardest to look up and see the incoming person. As he realized that the person is Shen Yun Tian, he sneers at himself.

"How can I not realize that the only man who capable of seizing me is only you, Shen Yun Tian!!!" Ru Feng tries hard to stand and attack Shen Yuan Tian but even before he able to move, the man that surrounded him pull his hand and pushed his face on the floor.

Li Na can hear a crack sound from the Rufeng's shoulder bone. "Ahhh!!!!" Ru Feng screams. His body shakes hard. One of the men kicks his rib making Ru Feng continue howling in pain.

After Ru Feng didn't have any energy left to look up or even to scream, Shen Yun Tian finally opens his mouth. "Don't I told you to take care of her? I had given you everything you want with a promise that you must be good to her. Remember?" His gaze is murderous and vicious.

"You mean those support? Hahaha. Thank you. But those cannot stop my vengeance. I really hate that woman!". Ru Feng's eyes full of hatred and loathing.

From this conversation, it seems that all resources Ru Feng obtain to reach the peak of his career come from Shen Yun Tian. Li Na never knows about it.

Ru Feng smirks. "That slut deserve everything. That kind of selfish woman who just thinks of only herself doesn't deserve to be happy! If she alive, she must thought herself to be so pitiful. Hey Shen Yun Tian, from the time she left you, she never thought about you at all. Why must dwell with that kind of slut? You and she have nothing to do with each other". Ru Feng mocks Shen Yun Tian.

Shen Yun Tian jaws tighten. "She is my wife".

"Hahaha. You mean ex-wife. The divorce agreement already signed years ago. Pitiful". Ru Feng laughs.

"Who signed it? She is still my wife". Shen Yun Tian said seriously. He never had any intention to let Li Na go from his life.

His declaration makes Li Na startled! Actually, she is still Shen Yun Tian wife? Why? She already commits adultery why don't just divorce her? Li Na shakes her head in disbelief.

"You are not signing? This is much better. Li Na truly put a green hat on you. Hahaha. That slut is so incredible". Ru Feng laughs like a manic person.

"Stop it!" Shen Yun Tian's tone leaking with a threat. He doesn't want to listen to how Ru Feng continues insulting Li Na.

Hears his boss's words, the man puts tape on Ru Feng's mouth to prevent him from talking.

"No matter what kind of woman Li Na is, you should do what I told you to do. All the money and power I gave to you only for a reason which is to take care of her! Make her the happiest woman. You failed me, Ru Feng" Shen Yun Tian coldly gives the signal for his man to beat Ru Feng.

"Ughh.." Ru Feng chocks on his mouthful of blood since the tape prevent the blood to flow out from his mouth. The beatings continue non stop. Each punch inflicts unbearable pain to Ru Feng.

Shen Yun Tian expressionlessly looking how his man torture Ru Feng. He wants to see more of Ru Feng's blood.

As if the blood flow can wash away the fact that Li Na had already died.

Li Na looks at the frightful scene without bit her eyelid. Since she was dead, looking at a real crime doesn't affect her anymore.

Li Na wants to see how Shen Yun Tian can go to such extent to revenge for her death. She wants to carefully see his every movement whether it's cold or even cruel. Because everything he did is just for her.

She remembered the content of Ru Feng and Shen Yun Tian's conversation. She cannot help but admit that she really is a selfish and stupid woman.

She deserves everything. She left Ru Feng, she commits infidelity. She is a truly horrible woman.

After leaving the dead Ru Feng back in the old building, Shen Yun Tian asks his men to take care of the dead body and left the scene.

In the car, Li Na doesn't dare to look at Shen Yun Tian. The guilty emotion overwhelms her. After reaching his home, Shen Yun Tian takes the frozen Li Na's body back into his room.

Li Na realizes that since he found her body, he would bring it to anywhere he goes. He doesn't want to separate from her cold body even though it is soulless and damaged.

After putting her body back into his room, he continues looking Li Na just like before except this time his eyes are more tired and weary.

"When things are not good for you, why are not looking for me? When things are painful to you, why don't you searching for me? I am still here waiting for you, Li Na". Shen Yun Tian gently patting Li Na's head fear that the hair would fall from her scalp.

Li Na makes a sobbing sound. How can she find him when she didnt even think about him? From the beginning till the end, she never thought and remember Shen Yun Tian. She never considers anything related to him. Nothing.

"Why can't you see me, Li Na?" Shen Yun Tian holds Li Na's lifeless hand and softly kiss it. Li Na can see that even though he is still cold and expressionless, his trembling hand couldn't hide his real feeling.

Perhaps because the strain from the previous event tiring Shen Yun Tian, his feeling is more exposed compared to the normal him. He grips his hand a bit and finally takes courage to put Li Na's body right into his arm.

"I have made Ru Feng a mess. But perhaps you will be mad at me for hurting him" Shen Yun Tian slowly whispers and snorting at himself. He knows how Li Na loves that man to death that she had once screamed at himself just for Ru Feng.

"He said you are selfish and hate you for that. But for me its okay to be selfish. You have the right so please be selfish only in front of me. You can do anything you want. It's fine".

Li Na cries as she hears his words. Only this person ask her to do anything she wants.

The lifeless body in his arm is too cold and fragile. Shen Yun Tian wants to transfer his warmth to that body or perhaps even transfer his life if he can. But he couldn't.

"Li Na...Li Na...Li Na..." Shen Yun Tian continues calls her name nonstop. Only today he wishes to let go all his strain and show his real feeling.

Slowly he uses his hand to raise Li Na's face and gently kiss those cold lips. Only when she died, he gains the courage to do this.

If Li Na still alive maybe this time she will bite herself to death knowing that her lips were tainted with his breath.

Li Na shocked. Her dead body is not even worth to be called body because it's so disgusting. How can Shen Yun Tian able to touch and even kissing her. Don't he find it repulsive?

Shen Yun Tian doesn't realize that at that moment tears already fall from his eyes. The love hidden from deep in his heart are burdening him that he don't know whether its sorrow or joy.

"Li Na, from the very first time I met you, I love you". He let go her lips and embedded her body into his arm. Releasing a heavy breath full with undying and desperate love.

Li Na only able to look at his doing. She cannot do anything. She tries to touch him but her body just passed through.

Hoping to wipe his tears but in return, only her tears keep falling. "Stop it, Mr. Shen. Don't hold me anymore. I am disgusting. Horrible"

She yells her heart out asking Shen Yun Tian to stop loving her but no, he cants hear her. She is miserable.

She didn't know that even being dead can feel the unbearable heartache. Li Na slowly moves closer to Shen Yun Tian. This lonely person is too pitiful.

"Uwaaa....waa". She cries hard. This is too painful. She cannot hold this burden.

All of these makes her regret. Yes. She is regret choosing others. She regrets leaving him. And regret for the time she doesn't love him.

Li Na slowly puts her lips right on his lips. Even though they are not touched, Li Na still wants to feel him. Touch him. And love him.

'If only there is second chance in life, I will use it to love you

23