Chapter 7
2.2k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Na looks at the phone Shen Yun Tian which hands out to her. Her face is full of confusion. She blinking her eyes unbelievable to him.

“You give it back to me?” She asks hesitantly. With a blank expression, he nodded.

“I am returning this back to you. And I will not lock you again but with a promise that you must not leave the house”. He narrowing eyes with a look full of intense focus that can be mistaken for anger. He stressed his words.

“Ok. I promised”. Li Na lifted her chin, ignoring his low pressure and slowly approach him. She takes the phone from his hand. Examining it. This is exactly her phone that was confiscated by him before.

She looks back into Shen Yun Tian’s eyes. Despite getting her phone back, Li Na knows that he didn’t give her freedom yet since this is the same exact situation that had happened before.

He is going to test her. Li Na certain of it. But still, this is the first step he takes in order to trust her. And she wouldn’t betray it again.“Thank you, Mr. Shen”. Li Na smiles.

Shen Yun Tian’s muscle tightness ease. ” I will go then. You go take a rest”.

Just before he moves, Li Na stopped him with a question. “Do you know my phone’s password?” She found it locked. For Li Na, this is the phone that she used ages ago so she couldn’t remember her password.

Shen Yun Tian looks at her strangely. “The password is his birthday” His tone is quite displeased.

Li Na takes a moment to register who is ‘his’ that Shen Yun Tian’s refers about. The only person that Li Na can think is Ru Feng. She quickly inserting his birthday and yeah. It’s unlocked.

“It’s open! Thank you. But how do you know my password?” Li Na tilts her head to a side.

Her question caught Shen Yun Tian’s unguarded. He opens and closes his mouth, reluctant to answer her. After only clearing his throat he said, “You told me”.

Before Li Na asks for further question, he immediately continues,” Don’t worry I haven’t unlocked your phone.”

“Really?” She probing more into his words. Her eyes are full of teasing mean.

Except Shen Yun Tian didn’t continue to be overwhelmed as her expectation. He regains his composure back. Shrugged off her question, he sighs. “Have a rest, Li Na”.

Li Na looks at his back until he closed the door. She covers her mouth with a hand to hide a smile. Even though he looks calm, the minute she notices that his ears become red, no matter how hard he tried to be calm, he had been exposed to her.

‘Cute’. Li Na never realizes that someday she would use that word to describe that awkward man. She feels a fluttering in the stomach. Her heart is beating loudly. Has she really had fallen in love with him?

Li Na only thought to only be good to him since her rebirth but maybe seeing how that man loves her too much. Its kinda influence her to love him back? So love actually can be infected.

She didn’t hate this feeling. Li Na smiles. She lies on her bed with a sense of lightheadedness. Even at that embarrassing moment, Shen Yun Tian didn’t forget to ask her to take a rest. He really does love her. Li Na squeal with delight.

Li Na reaches her phone and scrolling at setting section. She wants to change the phone’s system.

She makes sure to erase her password. There is no need for her to keep her phone in a confidential state. Shen Yun Tian can take her phone anytime he wants.

Just as she wants to turn off her handset, she remembered to do something. Li Na immediately opens her gallery. Removes Ru Feng’s contact number and deleting all the picture of him and also their both taken picture.

She doesn’t want to have anything to do with that man and even she hopes to forget all their memories together.

Li Na opens her contact, searching for Shen Yun Tian’s number. She laughed dryly reading the name she puts for him.

‘Bastard’. That is the word she typed with her own hand. In the past, Shen Yun Tian is the one forcing Li Na to saved his phone number.

At that intense moment, she typed the name and shoved it right onto his face. Waiting for him to be angry or hit her. So she can bring that matter to the law.

Only now, Li Na knows why he didn’t get angry at that time. Because for him, even its a name, at least there is a trace of him inside her life.

‘Stupid man’. Shen Yun Tian never raised his hand on her. The worse he did is just confining her. He should hit her. She deserves it.

Li Na deletes the words and after a thought, she slowly typed a new name for substitution. ‘Li Na’s husband’. This is the name that she should put. Not only acknowledge her status. But even filled with affection.

After playing with her phone, suddenly her stomach starts grumbling. Li Na looks at the clock on the wall. It’s already night. Her dinner should be brought to her room now.

Li Na stands up from her bed and exits her room. She doesn’t want to eat alone. The first step she takes to be closer to Shen Yun Tian is eating together.

She slowly descends the stairs while looks at the house layout. It seems different compared to when she wandered around as a spirit before. It looks like there still a hint of liveliness. She can hear the sound of the chopping board in the kitchen.

This is the first time for Li Na to go into the kitchen and she can see the old servant is cooking for dinner. The servant is the same person that comes into her room before to apply for the medicine.

The servant looks up from chopping vegetables and stunned when seeing her presence inside the kitchen.

“Y...Young Madam”. The servant comes to her rashly. The servant put down everything she does and focuses her attention to Li Na.

Li Na knows that the servant is scared at her. She starts a chat with the servant a bit so the servant can be comfortable around her.

“What is your name?” The servant looks at Li Na and her eyes blink rapidly. Shocked to hear the question. She immediately answers, “My name is Hwang Liu. Young Madam can call me Hwang Ma”. Hwang Ma said carefully.

Hwang Ma knows that her Young Madam has a big temper. She nervously said, “Yong Madam need something?”

“No. I am just here to watch. You can cook like usual”. Li Na answers in a leisure tone. While sitting, she reaches the biscuits on the table and starts munching on it.

Hwang Ma hesitantly takes her knife and looks at Li Na. Noticing that Li Na seems casual, Hwang Ma continues cooking.

“How long Hwang Ma works here?” As Hwang Ma cooks, Li Na continues her chats with her.

“Actually I am a servant from the main house. Young Master is the one asking me to work here”. Hwang Ma answers her question while her hand never stop moving. She looks so proficient in cooking.

“Then, Hwang Ma must be close to Mr. Shen?” Li Na curiously asks. Her eyes look expectantly at Hwang Ma.

“Yes. I am one of the servants that take care of Young Master since he was a child” Hwang Ma looks quite fond of Shen Yun Tian.

The answers make Li Na’s eyes sparkled. Since Hwang Ma is close to Shen Yun Tian, she is going to seek a lot of his information through Hwang Ma.

After a while finally, the dinner is ready. Li Na sees that there a lot of spicy Chinese dishes being served.

“Do Mr. Shen likes spicy food?” Li Na curiously asks Hwang Ma. There are only spicy foods being served since she lives in the house for 2 years.

“Young Master usually eats light food. In the main house, there is only light food being prepared so he is comfortable with light type foods”.

“Then why do Hwang Ma serves spicy food?” Li Na confused.

“Young Master wants to makes his stomach ables in receiving spicy food.” Hwang Ma paused and hesitantly continue, “Because Young Madam loves them”.

Her answer makes Li Na stunned. Her posture becomes stiff. She knows that if its Shen Yun Tian, he might do so.

Li Na clears her throat. She takes the plate on to the dining table. “At what time does Mr. Shen come down?”

“Usually I will go upstairs to call him. At this time, he should be in his room”. Hwang Ma looks at the clock.

Just as Hwang Ma wants to move upstairs and calls Shen Yun Tian, Li Na stops her. “I will call him. Hwang Ma sits here, okay”.

“Yes. Young Madam”. Hwang Ma smiles looking at how Li Na eagerly moves ascended the stairs.

Is finally her Young Master feeling being reciprocated? Hwang Ma can see that somehow Li Na looks like pretty interested in Shen Yun Tian. And she hopes that that impulse will last forever.

“Ouh, my eyes”. Hwang Ma wipes her tears quickly.

25