Chapter 1
1.6k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

  My name is Lars Alexander, Asian American, a 18 year old a high school student, my last name comes from my mother who is American, and my father is Japanese, I’m an anime nerd who reads manga and light novels, and of course single. 

   

  My favorite anime of all time is one of the big three, Bleach I’ve read light novels and the manga.

    Sometimes I’ll go to the wiki to study all of the techniques and trivia about the characters.

   

  Even I admit my obsession with bleach is just a bit unhealthy. JUST A BIT unhealthy 

   

   I mean there’s nothing wrong spending over a thousand dollars In BBS (Bleach Brave Souls). And all of my time to getting all the bleach merchandise I can afford

 

  I get out of bed, brush my teeth and I look at myself in my mirror. my average looks and dark brown look as dull as ever it is the reason why I’m still single that or my love for bleach.

......Nah it’s definitely my looks, getting out of the bathroom 

  I go to the living room and on the table is a note from my mom 

‘Sorry you and your father are gonna make breakfast yourselves P.S Lars I left some money for you, love you’

She left forty dollars 40 dollars for me below the note, I soon pocketed it

  Next to my mother letter is a post it note next a plate of eggs bacon and rice ‘For you - dad’ 

  Despite how I am my parents still love me I really appreciate what they do for me, I soon finish eating breakfast and plan out my day.

I think today is Sunday, I’ll go to the store and buy snacks so I can stay in my room all day.

 Getting dressed and with money my mom left for me I open the door to leave.

.

.

.

.

.

AM I IN HUECO MUNDO!?!?!? The sand is white, there are no stars, the moon is 

cres—... No it’s a full moon and there are two?

There a dinging in my head 

‘Congratulations, welcome to the Bleach system for your first time you can have have any one of these three

  1. Soul king candidate physique 
  2. Spiritual pressure pill
  3. Martial arts mastery

                                                                        ‘

 WHAT IS THIS

“WHAT IS THIS!!?!!?”

 ‘Please choose’

  “Deep breaths, Lars, deep breaths in and out, in and out”

“ Okay system what is Soul king physique and what does it give me” ‘Soul king candidate physique is a body that allows the user for Quincy, Hollow and shinigami powers’

“ What about sternritter privilege” ‘It grants the user the epithets of sternritter all excluding A, Bs, and Cs’

 “Does the spiritual pressure pill enhance spiritual pressure?” ‘Yes’

“Where am I? How do I get home and what about my parents?” ‘You are in the desolate plains of the demon continent, The system has no method to send the user home, and they won’t even know you’re gone because all memory of you and proof that you exist is removed From your world.’ 

  That can’t be they won’t even notice I’m gone, Hell they don’t even know that I exist now.

“What is this world called?”’The system will answer your remaining questions after you choose your gifts’

“Fine! I choose number one”Thank you user please prepare yourself’

“Prepare myself?”

  I can feel a jolt of pain down my body

“MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRR!!!!!!”

 It feels like I’m breaking every bone in my body and I feel like my soul is on fire. while my body is feverish        

  Pain is immeasurable I’m not even sure how I’m not dead. My legs went limp, and the side of my face is in the sand.

 ‘Thank you user for enduring your gift you now possess the soul king candidate physique’

I don’t know who made this system but I’ll kill him even if it’s a bleach system I’ll kill that bastard.

14