Chapter 2
1.2k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I cursed the system 

I got up and brush myself off, getting the sand off me

“Damn I got all inside my hoodie”

Option one was way too painful

 Maybe I should’ve picked option 2 instead 

*DING*

‘Excellent choice user, your soul had the potential of a vasto lord and now your soul king candidate physique has allowed you too have such a power. However the hollow inside will take over if your life is in danger if you don’t master hollowfication.  

    The system highly recommends you learn the ways of the vizard in order to control your power.                                       

“Not even a minute in this world and my body may end up being taken, well isn’t that wonderful”

Although it doesn’t do anything, being sarcastic helps.

‘Actually user, it took you three minutes to have perfectly assimilate with the soul king candidate physique.                             

“You know what, never mind”

 Let’s process everything that happened in these few minutes in my attempt to go to the store, my foot didn’t even make it out the door, ended getting taken to a rip-off Hueco Mundo, ended up with a system like in those chinese novels, I now have the strength of a soul king candidate (Be it untrained mind you), I need to master vizard hollowfication, and my hopes of going home are destroyed and even if I do get home somehow my parents, and friends won’t even remember me.

  No, My bad WON’T EVEN KNOW I EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I need to stop thinking about all this.

  all I have are complaints and questions 

 I’ll ask questions later 

But I need to stop complaining, indefinitely 

First things first let’s get stronger

“System, Do I need you help to learn any kido techniques or hado for that matter”

‘No but the system can make learning such techniques easier.                                

 

“System do I need to leave my body to use reiatsu or any bleach technique for that matter if so how can I”

‘The system allows the user to use shinigami techniques and other techniques without having an out of body experience. All the user has to do is feel for the spiritual energy inside or outside the body.                                                        

I do exactly just that I feel for the energy 

I channel it to my feet all the way down to my toes and run forward Aaannnnddd

....land face first into the ground

*DING*

I looked up to see the system message

‘User the desolate plains are extremely dense in spiritual energy to the point you can feed off it due to your soul king candidate physique.                                     

Cool, but I’ll ignore it for now let’s try again

*3 minutes later*

It took me a couple tries but learning wasn’t too hard. I don’t know if it’s because I’m that good or it’s just that easy.

 ‘Congratulations user due to your training you are a Shunko master, you can already perform ustusemi.’

EXCUSE ME???????


12