chapter 1
2k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was a normal guy he didn't have very many friends mainly stuck to himself, however he like to play games like video games strategy games really he liked the strategy games best but let's stop me explaining let's go to what he thinks.  

 

 “Ugh, this game is so hard! you know I'm hungry I might as well go get some food.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“hi I would like to get  a mocha with extra chocolate”

 

“ Okay that'll  be $7 what's the name on it “

 

 “Uhhh….  just put Feel better coffee”

 

“Okay that'll be like 5-6 minutes depending on what else comes in”

 

He then went and sat down at a table, checking his phone never getting any notifications except for games. He was not happy with his life hell he only gets money by playing in tournaments and he wasn’t that good.

 

“Wander which game I’ll play when I get home maybe I’ll give it another go on that hard game ehh who knows”

 

“Order up feel better coffee uhhhh who's this for?”

 

“Oh that's me, I'll come get it now” 

 

He grabbed his coffee and headed outside. When he got outside he decided to take the short route it went through some denser part of the city but it was a lot faster so he went on through that way. on the way he noticed a construction building there was a guy who was about to fall he started yelling and stopped on the sidewalk and then everyone said move out of the way but he didn't hear this all he saw what was that guy falling off someone running towards them then it was black now what he doesn't know is that he was hit by some let's just say not very sturdy stuff. honestly, if their scaffolding was up to code he would have been fine, but no, so let's go see him now I'll be gone for the rest of his existence but damn he would've lived a lot longer I mean like I'm the God of this world and it would have been a shit life but it would have been a long one but you know I can't interfere with multiple Affairs plus is not my problem anymore cuz he went into the other world there's a different God there so.... seriously though some people are going to hell for that.

“Whoa, where am I can’t see anything, wait a minute I can’t feel anything I don’t have EYES! 

What is this shit”

 

 “whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa there young child don't be cursing in front of your new God plus I mean like could have been staying in your universe but you're god really just didn't want you, wonder what was so wrong ? so hi I am rakhna and I am a God I'm one of many in this world but what you need to know is you have died you've been reincarnated and you are here but you haven't been reincarnated yet but you don't really get in choice of what you're getting reincarnated into so I was going to send you on your way now all you need to know is that magic is real, you won't have any of your body parts anymore but you will have something else according to what you like back on your old world you should like this anyways goodbye and have a good time.”

 

“WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WHAT!?”

22