TWOTL Chapter 1
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first time I encountered these men, my life started to shift 360 degrees...

 

They started to control my very peaceful life.

 

They're the untouchables. Every girl in our campus wanted to be with them.

 

Every first day of school, this group of men is the talk of the campus. They're being awaited at the gate with all sorts of salutations a student can give.

 

"Aren't they adorable, Mandy?" asked the girl beside me.

 

I tried not to be as stoic as possible and resumed walking but suddenly, she started to drag my arm.

 

I didn't say anything and just crossed my arms in front of my chest while giving my natural unhappy look. "Which part are they adorable? And pardon, I don't know you so back off. I don't talk to strangers. I had to just so you know."

 

The girl laughed and displayed her brightest, annoying smile to me. "Haha! You're so funny, best friend!" She looked away and focused on the busy staff doing the built-in platform stage. "Let's just watch The LOVERS perform right now!"

 

"OMG!"

 

"They're here! They're here!"

 

"WE LOVE YOU, THE LOVERS!"

 

My attention was captured by the drum thuds in front of the stage where a silhouette of a guy playing the drums started to spice the attention of all the students watching the concert. I've seen the lettering stapled on the stage's background that says "The LOVERS' Welfare Concert".

 

Little by little, as the song started to play, members of the band showed up on stage playing their own instruments. There was a guy playing in a piano, electric guitar, bass guitar and just someone who sings using a microphone.

 

"Don't run away. Don't be afraid. Don't be shy, girl..." sang the guy who holds a microphone.

 

In the sea of people, I guess I'm the only one unappreciative in that welfare concert by The LOVERS. I hate their acts, their stupendous sea of stupid followers, and their shady purpose for welfare acts.

 

"Tss. They have a bad taste in music," I commented.

 

Suddenly, the guy singing in front of the other five started to advance and pointing his finger in front of a large crowd. The girls started to frantically cry the pleas of getting noticed.

 

"Can we just leave now? It's not working with me—" I suddenly halted my words as soon as I was dragged in front of the stage. It was the lead singer who dragged me there. I heard the girls shouting.

 

I can still hear the lead singer chanting the song while he looks into my deep set of brown eyes.

 

"Hi, I'm Siggy, at your service. I will be your personal development tutor from now on," whispered the guy in front of me, then winked.

 

"Huh? W-wait!"

 

Now I'm standing right in front of you

I confess I'm nervous too

Girl you know there's something going on

And not to give it a chance

Would be so wrong

Oh baby

 

This guy...

 

He is Siegfried Dennis Cruz, the leader of The LOVERS, the gossip of in our room.

 

Why is he telling me that he'll be my personal development tutor?

 

I suddenly felt a jelly feeling inside my stomach up to my knees.

 

Erase. Erase. Don't forget this, Mandy. You are not a girl. You're not allowed to fall into his trap. Not from a guy like Siegfried. Not a chance!

 

As I tried to resist my mind into thinking I'd be looking at Siegfried, my fist flew to his face and made a blow.

 

1