Book Announcement!
487 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello everyone :)
 
I’m here to announce that I will be partnering up with Webnovel after My Career is Useless in this World!! Book II ends. As you know, or didn’t know, I was contacted by Webnovel whilst I was publishing Book I. Back then, I was getting ready to write Book II so I couldn’t sign the contract that was given to me. I’ve also promised you that Book II will be free and to wait for it, so truly, I couldn’t do it then.
 
After many back and forth communication for many months, it is informally agreed that I will sign a contract with Webnovel once Book II ends. What this means is my book will no longer be free from Book II onwards.
 
My book will still be on Sribblehub, RoyalRoad, Creative Novel, and Wattpad so there’s no need to worry about it disappearing! It’s just that after Book II ends, I won’t be posting on these websites anymore and that my chapters won’t be free anymore. It will cost around 0.12 cents to read an episode, so it’s nothing crazy.
 
I hope you know that this was a decision made after 1 year of thinking and that I am unable to sustain this lifestyle of uploading for free anymore. I love my book and I want to continue writing. Real-life pressure is no joke and I can’t continue this lifestyle any longer without making this change.
 
I apologize for being unable to show what happens in the prologue, and if you want I can spoil it before I sign the contract. (Just DM me.)
Last but not least, thank you so much for all the support over the past 1 year and 5 months. The love you’ve given this book was tremendous which made me last for this long. Everything was a dream come true, so thank you very much.
 
I will be taking a one-month break next month (August) and will be back with a mass release (probs every day) in September (Until all the episodes in Book II go public). After September, all my episodes will be locked (available only in web novel) and you will have to pay to read (C. A 0.12 cent).
 
Though I hope you’ll continue reading, I understand if you choose not to.
With love, FullBios!
 
.
.
.
Hello Patrons 0.0
Everything is as you’ve read in the announcement above and this will be what happens to Patreon from August onwards.
I will be pausing my billing cycle for August and will continue posting until Book II ends on August 7th-14th. Bronze, Platinum, and Diamond tier members will get 4 free episodes next month (If I calculated it right.) You will still be able to read the contents from next month unless you delete your pledges ofc.
 
Diamond Tier members.
There are 10-12 episodes left until Book II ends (Like I said above). This means that Book II will end on August 7-14th. I will be pausing my billing cycle (You will not be charged), which means you can still read the episodes that are available and view your tier exclusive episodes. After August, all Patreon exclusives will be deleted so please cherish it deeply and imbed it into your heart.
 
For Bronze and Platinum members.
There are 12 episodes left until Book II ends (Like I said above). The billing cycle will be paused (You will not be charged next month)  so you can still view the episodes you have read and also read the episodes I will post next month until Book II ends for Diamond tier members. You can upgrade your tier (You will be charged the difference and not the full amount) if you want to read Diamond advanced episodes and exclusives, but you can also wait until September where all episodes will be free to read then. (I recommend waiting, but it is up to you!)
 
After August, the next time you will read my novel is in October! I will be posting every day until January so yay! Last but not least, thank you so much for the support you’ve given me! I’d most likely starve if it wasn’t for you! You made going through covid a bit easier so thank you very much! Thanks for enjoying my novel and taking the extra step to support me!
With love, FullBios
10