Episode 4 – The Beginning after the ends 2
3.5k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epsisode 4 – The Beginning after the ends 2

Management… 
Please prepare the contracts.

But.. Someone called Satan in front of her ’dear’, so Eugene highly doubts the person in front of her was Satan. Satan can’t possibly be married besides, right by ‘satan’, there seemed to be 2 shadows overlapping each other. 

‘How suspicious. He can’t be a doctor, seeing as he picked me up.’
No humans, especially doctors, should have such strength, to be able to pick up a 25 year old adult like she was as light as a feather. Therefore the conclusion was…

A being from the Underworld who was married to one of their many hot-wives you see in Novels! Not Satan! Because how can the owner from the underworld possibly be married!

“Waaaahh” Moniqua forgot about the younger twin for a good minute and the cries of hunger soon turned worse.

Signing, while shaking her head she thought not even Aernest was this loud. The child is full of energy everyday! Moniqua picked Euria up, but the little baby didn’t seem to want to stop terrorizing people’s ears.

‘Weird’ Normally, Euria would stop crying as soon as she was brought to Moniqua’s chest. This time the cries was very different…

Louis, the eldest sibling has been staring at the eldest daughter ever since arriving just like Moniqua, and noticed how Eugene never once moved ever since being picked up. It was as if she was wary of her surroundings. It might be a toddler's instinct, he thought.

On the other hand,Ramon, the 2nd oldest, was filled with many different questions.  “Father, do you think Eugeneia has seen Euria yet?”

‘Eugeneia??’ Eugene has been following the conversation with great difficulty. Although she was not entirely following, she was sure they were talking about her. 

Levis pondered upon Ramon’s question. It was true, Eugeneia has never seen her twin sister, Euria yet. Turning the older twin he was holding, he made her face Euria who was on the arms of his wife still having a fit..

‘The underlord is making one feel so dizzy’  Eugene took some time to adjust to her new view and could see a female... vixen? Was that the one who called the underworld being ‘dear’? She was holding what seemed to be a small new-born. The culprit behind the screeching!

The woman gave off the same air as the male lord, a beautiful worldly being. Long, united flowing hair that seemed to be glistening with light.

“Eugeneia, this is your twin younger sister, Euria. Do you recognize her?” Not just the mother, but the entire family felt choked up. The two sisters had always been together, but one never woke up and had an uncertain future. Yet today, the one who was asleep woke up, and was facing the other, eye to eye.

The older twin sister might not know, but whenever the younger one had to be taken away to be fed and washed, would always make a fit and cry. At first it seemed like the younger twin was not used to being held, but people later realised, she would cry if she was taken away from her twin sister.

Louis was first to notice. He told the nanny to never let Euria leave Eugeneia and to always bring them everywhere together. The nanny did as told but didn’t understand why the twins couldn’t leave each other until Euria magically never really had a fit anymore. So from then onwards, everything was done together. Whether it be, feeding, going around from room to room, sleeping, Eugeneia and Euria were always together.


Read Episode 6 with Illustration on Webtoon!

Table of Content for MCiuitW! advance chapter

70