Episode 6 – A nightmare 1
3.7k 13 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 6 – A nightmare 1

“.......”

The next time Eugene woke up was 2 days later.

She was now able to see her ‘dreams’ with clear eyes. Before waking up for the 2nd time, she was only able to see dark shadows and minimal facial details,but now, with a clear mind is able to see everything to its distinctive detail.

Spending so many days being in and out of sleep, she was doubting whether what she was seeing was what her deep conscious wanted. Everything here is like a dream, but she knows, it is impossible to dream of a place with great details. She has never once seen a set up like this before! 

All the rooms she had been to were different from what she was normally used to. AI technology was the new and foremost trend in her world. From housing, to daily appliances everything was AI! It was not as sophisticated and historic as what is here! 

Such an exquisite place! Awe is the only word you can describe! 

But was it to her taste? Not really.

Her villa mansion was designed by a famous Korean architect who she met through her CEO. He designs houses according to clients personality and character, which made every design of his unique and one of a kind. The design he gave her was a minimalist mansion operated by an AI system. He did mention, it was his first time using so many dark colors in his life, but it was one of his most unique art pieces. 

Which was why the room she was staying in was the complete opposite of what she was used to. The room she and her twin, Euria stayed in was something you would only see in fairytales and princess cartoons. It was … pink yet still retained a magnificent vibe.The walls had budging gold and flower accents all throughout connecting to a huge landscape view picture frame at the head of the bed. On the ceiling were huge chandeliers with protruding candles which lit up during dark hours. Very opposite from her minimalistic style.

From analyzing how people portray themselves and the clothings they were wearing,can she truly believe the world she was currently in was not the world she was from. A similar setting would be before the 1800’s, where women wearing old french/english dresses were common. As a thoroughly modernized person, this was the most unexpected thing to have happened to her! 

‘Haa….' She breathed out deeply to lessen the tension she felt thinking about her upcoming future days. How on earth would a person 100% reliant on technogoly survive in this world?!

Not to mention, it was extremely frustrating that Eugene could not move as much as she wanted to! All she could exert was subtle movements, such as manipulating her small hands and feet. Almost every hour, a nanny would come in to change Eugene and Euria’s positions. Her most favorite lying position was when she was laying on her back. That way, she did not have to cross paths with the thing beside her who would look at her with deep affections. It was truly very frightening. 

Talking about truly very frightening was the amount of times people visited her and her twin ‘sister’. Especially her supposed ‘siblings’. 

There was an infant called Aernest whom she presumes was not yet a year old who would sometimes sleep with her and Euria. The look he gave them was the same as Euria looking at Eugene. Sparkly, excited, affections.The worst part was, he was able to move around! From Euria to Eugene, hugs and kisses were received very often with his short curly red hair poking them from time to time.

The older one, Louis was the younger version of his father. Grey and short silver hair that sometimes glows in different colors depending on the way the sun reflects. One word. A beautiful bud. He did not look at her and Euria like the other kids do, he was more observant and silent when visiting. 

Ramon the 2nd child had combined features of his parents, mainly leaning towards his mother Moniqua. He had eye catching red hair with matching red eyes. He will also grow up to be a charming man one day. Although he wants to be closer with the twins, he still keeps his composure around them, especially when visiting the twins with Louis.

The features every child has are the 3 moles underneath their left eyes inherited by their Father, full plump rosy lips, and the exequit features inherited by both of their parents. Aernest curly and sparse hair… well… a defect gene the parents didn’t have.

Although Eugene and Euria are still very young, not enough to tell what features they got, they still look very identical to one another.The only 2 difference was their tempers, one being cheery and another being quiet. The other difference was their eye colors. Euria had Moniqua bright red eyes, while Eugene had Levis grey light eyes. 

The two are always wrapped up in blankets to keep them warm but Euria one way or another would manage to lean on Eugene, with her face drooling on her. The amount of clinginess was driving her unmoveable self crazy!

‘How very troublesome!’


The Veria Family Illustration!

Read Episode 6 with Illustration on Webtoon!

Table of Content for MCiuitW! advance chapter

 

62