Episode 7 – A nightmare 2
3.4k 6 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 7 - A nightmare 2

 

The two are always wrapped up in blankets to keep them warm but Euria one way or another would manage to lean on Eugene, with her face drooling on her. The amount of clinginess was driving her unmoveable self crazy!

‘How very troublesome!’

What was fascinating to Eugene was her Alexithymia condition! She was for 10 plus years, unable to feel any sort of emotions, whether it be happiness or anger. Hence why she was living like a dead person up until her death. Yet why was it that ever since being reborn into this world or having this dream wavered her Alexithymia condition? Was it because she experienced death or was in the midst of dying? Or was it because the blow to her head was that amazing! 

She didn’t know why, but the emotions of her situation being troublesome and the twit twin being annoying was there! She can feel it! The slight tense in her chest! Even the surge of emotion she felt when she realizes she was able to feel annoyed!

‘But of all things, it was the familial act that makes me feel this way. Why? Of all things..’

“Heee. heeeee” (Euria)

‘This child.. Why is she always happy..’ She didn’t know if the odd situation will truly help her gain back all her emotions but if this is the direction she had to take to get it back, she will. If acting and being a part of this family will cure her, she might as well give it a try. 

‘‘....’

The amount of brainwork she uses was beyond the capacity of a small 1-month-old baby. So every time she thinks about her current situation and the dilemmas, her brain would automatically go into a shutdown mode. 

Whenever she shut down, would she dream of the weird dream she had before waking up into this world. She would be back in her adult form, wearing a white nightgown in the dark abyss walking forward with her bare feet towards herself. Being in the dreams so many times now, did she realize her hair in that world was silver, just like the color or Levis and Louis hair. 

The dark abyss felt different after dreaming about it the 2nd time onwards. The past her would always standstill in the dark staring at the current her. And no matter how close she tries to get to her past self would the dreams stop. It was a tense and dark feeling that crushes her unlike the feeling of annoyance. Therefore being awake was preferable which was not at all hard because of the constant noises and movement around her from being visited and poked at.

“Ah.” ‘What do I do.’’ Eugene can feel her brain on the verge of shutting down and was finding ways to stop thinking!

“Heee” Euria replied to her sister in baby language, although she didn’t understand what her older sister said.

“Do you like each other that much” (Ramon)

‘No. Not at all! ’ Ramon’s eyes would usually sparkle in secret but now contained a hint of sadness and confusion. He has been observing his 2 little sisters every day after his studies were done and it had been a little over a month since repeating the same routine but it seemed like he couldn’t enter into the world of his 2 little sisters. Eugeneia doesn’t react to his existence, and Euria was only concentrated on Eugeneia! The bond they had was impenetrable! 

‘Euria is only ever looking at Eugeneia, and Eugeneia…’ (Ramon)

“Haa…”  ‘This brother wants to play with you too!’

“Ramon, stop staring and put your brother down” (Louis)

These days Aernest has been very busy crawling and rolling. In a few months will he be able to walk and go about.

Louis was also present to supervise Ramon and Aernest. Although he doesn’t say much, he did notice Ramon's fluctuating emotions. Talk about a change of character. Ever since the twins were born, Ramon had been a little different. No. Everyone has changed. 

Louis was most likely the only one in the country who felt neutral towards his siblings. He didn't have any special feelings towards the twins being born. It was probably due to his upbringing as the eldest child of the house and the one who will inherit the Veria household. 

But well, what can he do…

He now has 4 younger siblings.

‘The future days will be hectic…’


Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.”- Sam Levenson

Read Episode 6 with Illustration on Webtoon!

Table of Content for MCiuitW! advance chapter

 

70