67 – Threesome, Foursome… More fun for a Succubus
11.9k 13 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Chapters 60-67 have been brought back for your reading pleasure. I am Succubus! has become a patreon-exclusive post Chapter 67. Subscribe to the 5$ tier to continue reading Saeko's adventures! https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

Mio decides our arrangements for us— Hitomi goes with me, and Mio goes with Rika.

"Class rep, you look so innocent but your tits are so juicy!" Mio says, licking her lips and crawling into Rika's futon.

Rika's hands shoot forward, pushing against Mio's head and trying to stop her from doing whatever she's up to.

"Oh! I see Prez already got you gushing like a waterfall here. Don't worry, I'll make you feel better than last time. Kehehe!"

"Eh? What do you mean by last— aahh!" Rika's exasperation is cut off by a sharp gasp.

Her head rears back, hands clutch tighter on the sheets. In the dark, I can see how red Rika's gotten. Judging by the outlines of Mio's horns poking beneath the sheets and her position between Rika's legs, it's obvious that she's started eating out her pussy. 

Watching them is getting me in the mood more than the thought of having sex. Hearing Rika's moans, her attempts to stifle them by covering her own mouth, I wish I was in her place.

Three fingers suddenly brush against my crotch. I open my legs to Hitomi who sits next to me with her usual expressionless demeanor, but I know she's feeling just as horny seeing her girlfriend being eaten out. One of her fingers slips in as she leans in to kiss my neck.

"Can't let them out do us, right?" Hitomi whispers, her hot breath caressing the base of my jaw.

Long, black hair cascades down her back and drapes over my body like water. Thousands of strands caress my breasts and tummy, better than hands could touch. She smells of peaches and strawberries, so sweet that I want to taste her back.

Hitomi's finger slides in and out of me with ease. The way her teeth nibbles against the sensitive skin of my neck, coupled with being finger-fucked, I feel like I can pass out from pleasure.

"Where… nnnh… did you learn to be so good at fingering…?" I ask between breaths.

"You forget, I was once a greater succubus," Hitomi answers.

If I'm not careful, Hitomi will end up dominating me instead.

And I'm the succubus.

She runs her free hand through my hair, then reaches behind me to stroke my back all the way down to my butt.

To Hitomi's surprise, I grab both of her hands and pull her on top of me. Both of us fall onto my futon, her elbows and knees prop her up. Two piercing black eyes stare back at me. An aura of lust exudes from her like steam from a sauna. It's then that I remember she once expressed interest in me, and we once almost had sex. She even fingered me at Rika's sento before.

With these swirling thoughts of our past escapades flitting through my mind, Hitomi is first to take the plunge. Her lips fall onto mine without warning. She skips the pleasantries and goes straight to pushing her tongue into my mouth. It searches for mine, like a lover it's been dying to meet.

Hitomi's eyes remain open to enjoy the look I'm giving her. Our lips part, but our tongues hang out, still connected and taking pleasure in each other's taste. I grab her head and push her back down for a kiss.

I wanted to be in charge, but it ended up with me in the submissive position again. Maybe I'm just weak to girls like Hitomi and Mio in general.

Not wanting to be shown up, I bring my tail around to stroke Hitomi's face. Her eyes snap to the tail, and for once, a sign of weakness shows.

The tip of my tail traces the opening of her yukata and undoes the already loosened knot of her belt. Hitomi's perky breasts and puffy nipples look delicious, just the right to suck on. But that will have to be for later.

My tail continues to glide down her body until it reaches her pussy. At which point, her eyes snap back to me with bated anticipation. As I press the tip in, the wet entrance lubricating my tail, Hitomi pulls away from our kiss and gasps. She bites down on her lip, fighting back the pain of the intrusion making its way into her.

It occurs to me that Hitomi may be a virgin when it comes to being penetrated. It seems she and Rika never explored this part of their sex life. Hitomi does look like the type to top, so it isn't inconceivable that she's never stuck anything more than a finger in herself before. 

There's something about her tattoos that turn me on even more. They look good on her, especially with the glow of the moonlight contrasting the dark colors. This brusk in appearance woman, daughter and heiress apparent to a yakuza family, is about to be made a slave to my tail.

"Don't take me for a coward, Saeko." She senses my hesitation and calls me out of it.

I sigh. "I was taking your circumstances into account, but if you really want it…"

The tail is soaked and lubricated from rubbing the entrance of her pussy so much. It takes but a single thrust to drive my tail into her. 

"Iyaah— aaahhh!" Hitomi gasps, and a very girly moan escapes her mouth. The normally refined and stoic Hitomi loses strength in her limbs. She falls on top of me, holding my shoulders and trying to catch her breath.

"God… I didn't think… is this what a dick feels like?" she asks,voice quivering and eyes screwed shut.

"Maybe this will convince you and Rika to start using a dildo from now on," I tease.

Speaking of Rika, she and Mio have gone oddly silent. I can't see them with Hitomi on top of me either.

Hitomi's pussy squeezes my tail so tightly that I think it might get stuck in there. The two of us start making out again. Her tongue is more ferocious than before. My tail thrusts into her slowly at first, then picking up speed as she gets used to it. 

Her hips have even begun to slam down on their own, keeping pace with the tail pistoning into her. If I had a dick right now, Hitomi's inside would probably feel really good.

I take this opportunity to roll us over so I'm on top. Hitomi squirms underneath me, a slave to the pleasure my tail is giving her. I lean down to bite on her nipples, and she arches her back in response. It's enough to make her scream and throw her hands over her mouth to be quiet.

"You might have been a greater succubus for a week, but I've been one for longer. That makes me your senpai when it comes to sex," I whisper into her ears.

The sexual energy begins to seep into me. Hitomi is getting close. My tail picks up speed, fucking her into submission until finally her body tenses up to a powerful orgasm.

"Ahhhnn… Saeko, wait— I'm, I think it's— guuhh, cumming… aahhhhaaa!"

My tail slips out of Hitomi's pussy dripping wet. I wipe the juices on my futon and lay down next to her.

It's then that I see Mio standing over us, hands on her hips, grinning.

"Are you done, too?" I ask.

"Happy fun time ended too soon with Rika. Let me in on the action," she answers, waving a tail in front of my face. On her tail clutches a familiar potion that I recognize all too well.

"You're joking… I thought you said you ran out."

She shrugs. "I might have lied. Teehee!"

Mio drinks the potions, then drops down to surprise Hitomi with a kiss. The sound of her gulping is followed by confusion, then terror as her hands reach down to feel the penis growing between her legs.

"What did you do to me?" Hitomi asks in shock, pushing Mio off her.

"It's temporary," Mio says, giggling. Then she grips Hitomi's new penis, which causes her body to jolt, like a massive electrical shock just ran up her spine. "Come on, Saeko. I know you're craving some meat."

Mesmerized by Hitomi's erect penis, I crawl over to her as Mio has already begun licking it. Hitomi throws her head back, feeling the sensation of having a man's thing for the first time.

"Wait, you two— iieeee!" Hitomi clutches the futon as both of our tails tease her pussy. 

I drag my tongue along the shaft, it's so real to the touch that it makes my mouth water, and my lower mouth water even more. Occasionally mine and Mio's tongue would brush against each other, we make out on it while sucking on the tip of the cock.

We take turns sucking it, playing with her breasts, teasing both of her holes. One of us would lay next to Hitomi and kiss her while the other sucks her off. She and Mio are exploring each other's mouths when Hitomi grabs a handful of my hair, the throbbing cock warning me that she's about to cum.

"Something's coming… it feels weird.  Saeko, I… mmrphh!" Hitomi tries to speak, but Mio plugs her mouth with a tongue.

A massive load spills into my mouth. I swallow it all, licking clean the tip down to the shaft of any traces of ejaculate.

"Whew. Thanks for the meal," I tell Hitomi as I wipe my lips.

They're too busy to notice me, lost in the moment ravenously assaulting each other like they have something to prove. Their hands are all over each other, it's like watching a couple who just had a fight and are having a violent make make out session to get their feelings through.

Mio and Hitomi do have a lot of tension at school. Mio being the troublemaker she is, and Hitomi being the student council president, they end up butting heads all the time. Here, they butt heads in a much different way.

Hitomi's cock is still at full mast despite how much she came. It twitches with delight, waiting for me to climb on. And so I do. Her hips shoot up as I position my entrance on it. She enters me in one swift thrust, briefly knocking the lights out of me. I'm so wet that it slipped in without resistance.

"Hitomi, you're so hard— haaahhnnn…" My own legs are trembling, weak from having her hot member stirring inside me.

Instinctively and without impetus, Hitomi begins to piston into me. Our hips slam together, seeking to experience more of the pleasure that we're feeling. She's never had a penis until now, yet she knows exactly what to do. It's as though it has a mind of its own, guiding her body to fuck me.

"Guh… is this really how we feel inside? It's like I stuck a finger inside a volcano, but it's also so wet…?" Hitomi couldn't believe what she's feeling. Her fluttering eyelids and irregular panting tells me she's having just as much fun as I am.

"Awww, that's not fair. I want in, too." Mio plunks down on Hitomi's face, positioning her pussy on the student council president's mouth.

"Mmrph?! Mmmmhh… Shllrrp… shlick…" Hitomi gets the memo, and starts licking Mio's pussy. From here, I can see Hitomi's tongue pushing into her.

Both of our tails come around to play with Hitomi's ass and pussy. We don't wait for her permission to push in, her resistance is futile as we have her pinned to the ground. The weight of two succubus, the taste of heaven we're giving her, she yields quickly.

"Ahhh, Prez— you're tongue-fucking is on another level… I'm kinda jealous Rika gets this everyday." Mio says, shaking her hips. "Let me and Saeko take care of your holes, too."

Hitomi screams into Mio's pussy as we drive our tails deeper into her. The quivering moans tilt Mio to an orgasm, and I'm treated to seeing her ahegao.

I bounce faster on Hitomi's cock, not wanting to waste a second getting railed. It will be gone by morning, so I want this feeling as long as I can. The look in Mio's eyes rolled to the back of her head shows Hitomi isn't slacking down there either. The slurping sounds grow more intense, and I'm beginning to wonder who has the better side.

"Come here." I pull Mio in for a kiss, giving her hanging tongue a place to nestle in my mouth. 

Our tongue-tied threesome reaches a fevered high with Hitomi's throbbing cock exploding a load into my womb. Her body shudders with the force of an earthquake, as her pussy clenches around my tail. She finally reaches an orgasm on both ends, but her stamina hasn't given out yet.

The nightly romp continues with Mio and I switching sides. At some point, we pull the unconscious Rika into the mix to toy with her. Hitomi takes the once in a lifetime opportunity to fuck Rika with her penis, and she starts awake moaning to an intense orgasm.

The foursome goes on until all of us passes out on my futon.

***

I wake up in the morning with a weight on my chest. All four of us are sprawled on top of each other, with me at the very bottom. Rika and Hitomi are on my legs, and Mio is laying on my chest, her blissful expression sandwiched between my breasts.

It takes a good hard shake to wake Mio up. She lifts her head, rubs her eyes, and wipes the drool from her mouth.

"Hey… I can't breathe… get off," I beg.

Mio lays back down between my breasts and squeezes them against her cheeks.

"But my favorite pillow…" she mumbles.

"My boobs are not your pillows! Now get off!" I shout, struggling to escape my prison.

Hitomi wakes up next from the commotion. "My head is killing me… last night… was great, but no more taking two succubus at once…" 

She clutches her head, wincing. The penis between her legs has since disappeared. She checks her crotch to confirm it's no longer there, and then puts a hand to her chest, breathing a sigh of relief. The drowsy look in her eyes tells me she's still half-asleep. 

"Saeko…? What are you doing in my futon?" Mio asks, finally coming awake.

"Uh, no. This is my futon. Can you guys please get off already!" I scream, flailing around under them.

As we're getting dressed, the unmistakable sound of thunderstorms boom from a distance. Mio throws open the curtains to gray clouds with no signs of the blue skies or the sun. Already it's put a damper on everyone's mood.

"Sounds like a typhoon," Hitomi says, confirming my suspicions. "Still pretty far off, but the beach will probably be dangerous in the evening."

Rika is the most troubled out of the four of us. "The weather forecast said the typhoon would be small. Hopefully it passes by tomorrow."

We're three days into our week-long Okinawa trip, only to have today robbed from us by a typhoon. Chances are, everyone's plans to go out will be scrapped. I doubt the Airi and Kikouji Sensei will let anyone out in the evening either.

Mio glances over her shoulder and sees me staring back. She flashes a smile, one that is teeming with mischievous intent.

We have a light breakfast courtesy of the ryokan staff. Rice accompanied by miso soup, tsukemono, grilled fish, and salad, all arranged neatly on a platter in individual bowls, a perfect nutritional balance to start off the day.

Though, Mio and I had our fill last night.

Instead of the clothes I brought with me, I settled on wearing the blue and white striped pattern yukata the ryokan provided. The others follow suit, because there is no better way to lounge around in peace than in a cozy yukata. The 100% cotton feels good against the skin, completely different from synthetic materials like polyester.

But unlike them, I go without underwear, of course.

The thrill of being naked underneath unbeknownst to the people around me is something I couldn't pass up.

Damn it. This is Mio's influence again, teasing me about hiking in the nude yesterday. Thinking about it is getting me wet. Sex last night was just as intense as the gangbang, but I'm starting to get that craving again.

Curse the succubus side of me…

After spending almost an hour lazing around in our room, Mio's finally snaps.

"I'm so boooorreeedddd! I wanna go swimming. I wanna fly. I wanna go to the boy's side and have a gangbang like Saeko did!" Mio exclaims.

Hitomi turns to me, glaring. "You did what?"

"She's joking!" I answer, trying to save myself. But the student council president is far too used to being lied to for a silly line like that to work.

A knock on the door saves my hide, as Hitomi opens it to Kikouji Sensei peeking in with a frown. "I discussed it with Airi Sensei and Ieda Sensei, the three of us think it best we stay inside for today. I know you ladies have been dying for this trip, but just missing one day should be fine."

"No worries, Sensei. Should I inform the other students?" Hitomi asks.

"Oh, no! Let your sensei do it. You ladies take a breather— er, well… I guess this whole trip is already a breather. The staff opened up the recreation room that was originally closed during our stay. They made an exception today, and…" Kikouji Sensei pushes her glasses up and winks. "I haven't told anyone except you four yet."

"What do you say? Want to check out the recreation room?" Hitomi asks.

"It's not a good dicking, but it will have to do," Mio answers.

The recreation area is accessed along the hallway leading towards the communal bathrooms. A door that was previously inaccessible is now unlocked for us to waltz right in.

The brightly lit room is furnished with table tennis, billiards, couches for spectators to watch from, and even vending machines for snacks and beverages. It's like the outdoors recreational area but inside, surrounded by vertical bamboo walls and carpeted floors.

Mio begins juggling two balls on a table tennis paddle. She's able to deftly keep them in the air without so much of a sweat.

Hitomi pats her back, walking past towards the billiard table. "Leave it to you to know how to handle balls."

"Wanna play, Prez? Bet I can kick your ass as much as you can fuck it," Mio remarks.

Hitomi shrugs. "No, I'll let the succubus square it now. Rika and I will be over here shooting into holes, instead."

Rika and I both sigh heavily at their innuendos.

"That leaves you, Saeko. Come to mama," Mio tosses the paddle which I just barely catch.

"Since when were you so into table tennis?" I ask Mio.

"Me and the gyarus play all the time in the gym's equipment locker. Hacchan forged a key so we sneak in there all the—" she shuts her mouth and glances over to Hitomi, who is staring daggers at Mio.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, but expect the lock to the equipment locker to change when we get back," Hitomi says.

"Damn it… whatever! Time to play!" Mio shouts

The moment she serves, the ball zips across the table. I didn't even't attempt to return the serve. I saw it. I just didn't expect it to be that fast.

"Heh. I guess the peewee succubus is still wet around the ears after all," Mio teases, puffing out her chest.

"That's big coming from the one who was begging for Hitomi's dick," I shoot back.

"Hey, not too loud!" Hitomi glares at us again and accidentally misses her billiards shot.

Because table tennis plays on a two-serves basis, Mio goes again. I keep my eyes open this time, but her serve angles hard on her side, and as it bounces on my side of the table, veers off to the left. I dive left and manage to volley it back across the table.

Every shot we make, the faster we strike back. I'm acting on instincts, watching Mio's movements instead of the ball, and it seems she's doing the same. We're still on the second serve and neither of us are giving an inch.

It's become so intense that Hitomi and Rika stopped their game to watch. The ball shoots across the table at lightning speeds. It's getting to the point where the ball might break before someone makes a score.

"Getting tired yet, Mio? As a greater succubus, I can outlast you!" I taunt her.

Mio sticks her tongue out. "Fat chance! Take this— OOORRYAAA!"

Deja vu hits, and I realize that goading her doesn't end well.

The friendly banter takes a turn for the worse. Mio boosts herself with magic just like that time playing dodgeball. She swings with such force the paddle breaks the sound barrier at the moment of impact. The ball launches toward me like a meteor.

I jump out of the way just as it blasts past me. Hitomi and Rika's mouth hang open in disbelief. When I turn around, I see why.

Mio struck the ball so hard it's embedded into the wall of the recreation room.

"Why would you do that?!" I rush over to her, fuming.

"To be fair, that wouldn't have happened if you returned it!" Mio says, crossing her arms.

I put a hand to my face. "No, no. I might've gotten hurt if I didn't dodge that…"

"Is Saeko in here?" Airi Sensei comes into the recreation room looking for me.

I quickly put my back to the wall to hide the destruction Mio caused with the ping pong ball.

"Y-Yes, Sensei?"

"How do I start? Did… you do anything in town to cause alarm yesterday?" she asks.

I try to recall what we could have done to draw any attention, but nothing comes to mind except a succubus at the sento offering me charmed humans to feast on.

"I don't think so, why?" I ask in response.

"Well… the island's inhabitants are asking for you outside of the building." 

As soon as she says that, I know exactly what she's referring to. I'd completely forgotten I demanded the succubus at the sento to present themselves to me. I just blurted it out, I didn't think they would actually listen.

"I'll go see them… come on, Mio." I excuse myself and race out of the ryokan.

Before me are 43 succubi, all young women, lined up and kneeling in front of the entrance to the ryokan. One of them kneels at the front of the rest. She's the only one who raises her head.

"My queen, we have assembled at your call," she says.

Airi Sensei, who has followed me out, throws a suspicious look at me. "Why do they call you queen?"

"I'm sorry, Airi Sensei." I put a hand on her shoulder, look her right in the eyes, tighten my aura around her, and whisper, "Go take a nap, you imagined all this, and the island's inhabitants were just joking."

Sensei squeezes her eyes shut and when she opens them, her irises have a slight pinkish glow to them. She apologizes for intruding and disappears back into the building.

As I turn my attention back to the succubi, they quickly lower their heads back down to avoid eye contact.

"Kahaha! Look at them, some were fighting us under Beatrice's banner. Now they wanna lick your feet." Mio then lowers her voice to a whisper. "I recommend the one with purple hair if you're into that shit. She was my sister's personal toe sucker."

"No… I could have gone my entire life without knowing that…" I reply, slightly disgusted.

Announcement
Chapters 60-67 have been brought back for your reading pleasure. I am Succubus! has become a patreon-exclusive post Chapter 67. Subscribe to the 5$ tier to continue reading Saeko's adventures! https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit
80