72 – Kicking Summer Vacation off with a… Pretend Date?!
5.3k 15 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

"Rise!" Everyone stood up at once on Rika's call. "Bow!"

Then bowed to our homeroom teacher.

"Alright. Have a good summer vacation and make sure to do your homework! Class dismissed," Sensei announced.

As soon as Sensei left the room, the whole class erupted into cheers. Several students ran up to and screamed out the window. Another group danced on their desks, much to Rika's dismay. Most silently rejoiced at our month and a half long break with relieved sighs. People were making plans as they packed, and those that already did ran right out of class.

"SUMMER VACATION! WHOOOO!"

"Hey, hey! Let's hit up the waterpark this weekend!"

"Awww, man… I'm not looking forward to the homework Sensei dropped on us."

"Who cares? Just save it for the last weekend of vacation."

All of this energy was coming out of the tail end of a whole week of exams. We wouldn't know the results until we came back, but that was the last thing on everyone's mind.

I tapped Mio awake. She had been sleeping during the last period. Sensei had long given up on getting her to pay attention in class. Frankly, I did, too.

"Huh…? Where am I?" Mio asked.

"School's out. We're on vacation now," I said.

"No shit?" She lit right up and raced to the window to join the group of boys screaming to the sky.

However, I realized real quick that she didn't have anything to say the moment she stuck a foot out the window.

"WAIT! NO, YOU DON'T!" I pulled Mio right back in. A desk and stack of backpacks broke my fall, and I broke hers.

"Teehee. I got so excited I forgot flying in school was a no-no." She stuck out her tongue, but I somehow doubted she simply forgot.

As we're packing our things getting ready to leave, I noticed Kana was at his desk, still as a statue.

"Exams got you dead?" I asked him.

Kana shook his head and said, "There's no end to school for me. Parents hired a tutor and enrolled me to take supplementary classes. They are really keen on getting me to Tokyo U."

Tokyo University. It sounded like Kana was taking his future seriously now, and not just basing it off of being with me like he did before. Thank goodness for that.

"Well, we haven't been hanging out a lot lately. So if you ever find some free time… let me know, okay?" I said.

Kana shot out of his seat and grabbed both of my hands, his face only inches away from mine.

"Maybe I tell my parents to screw off and go to Tsukiji U instead?" he asked, eyes glinting and erection rising.

"Ahh, damn it. Think about your future seriously, you idiot!" I pushed him away.

"I'll shoot you a text when my schedule frees up. Maybe we can do some old fashioned arcade runs in Akiba," he suggested.

Even though Kana's used to me being a girl by now, it must be hard for him to not see me as one. Arcades were something we always did every break, but those were times when I was still a boy. Nothing would change who I used to be, and Kana was trying to reconcile the two. Though… lately, it had been easier for him to think of me as a girl from all the sex we have.

I loved Mio. I also loved Kana. One day, I had to confront these feelings. Although Mio would like me to have a harem, that's just not something I could be okay with.

...At least not right now.

Kana had to rush home because his parents wanted to discuss in depth about his plans for college. I didn't have that luxury, but neither did I care to do so with my parents. They could stay overseas for all I cared.

When we got to the shoe lockers, Mio elbowed me in the ribs.

"I think you got a secret admirer," Mio said.

A male student on the other side of the door had his back turned to us, but he was clearly throwing glances at me. When we made eye contact, he looked away. When I pretended to do something, he'd go back to staring. Suddenly, he took a deep breath, presumably to psyche himself up, and marched up to me.

"Uhmm— I'm Ichihara Souta. C-Can I have a moment of your time?" he asked.

I recognized him. Souta was in the class adjacent to us, in the same class as the otaku group. We weren't really friends, but all third years were vaguely acquaintanced with each other.

"If it's to ask me out, I'm going to turn you down," I said. He wasn't the first and certainly wouldn't be last either, I bet.

"Actually, I have someone else I like… I was just hoping you could help me do a practice date? I feel more comfortable asking you because you used to be a boy, so it's not as weird. Please! I don't want to mess up a real date with the girl I like," Souta said.

"Nnnnh…" I threw a look to Mio for help.

"You want me to take him instead?" she asked.

"No, that would probably be a bad idea," I said.

"I'll pay for everything! Just one day. Tomorrow. Get it out of the way and done," he pleaded.

Souta was begging so hard that I was beginning to feel bad for him. At least he wasn't the other guys whose interest in me were skin deep. There was another girl who occupied his heart.

"Fine. I'll do the practice date," I relented.

"Thank you!"

We exchanged phone numbers and he skipped out of school with a spring in his step.

"You're totally gonna fuck him, aren't ya?" Mio asked.

"No! Not everything has to end with sex!" I exclaimed.

She put a hand to her mouth and giggled, evidently doubtful that it would turn out any other way.

The next day, the first day of my summer vacation, I was going on a date. Now that I thought about it, this was going to be my second date ever. My first was with Mio, but I don't know if that counted since it was never declared that way. I was supposed to go on a date with Gouda since he took first place in Hyogo, but he wanted it to be a surprise.

This might be just a practice date, but I wanted to look nice. Most of my wardrobe were hand-me-downs from Hatsumi, and I was fortunate enough that she used to be quite the fashionista.

I settled on wearing a sleeveless, almond pinafore skirt, with a long sleeve white shirt underneath.

"Hmmm… Would a beret look nice?" I asked myself.

Suddenly, the door creaked. Hatsumi was peeking in, panting like a dog.

"My little Saeko is dressing up so cute…" she muttered.

Then the sound of a camera shutter snapped a picture.

"Sis… what are you doing…?" I asked, trying not to get angry at her blatant violation of my privacy.

Hatsumi threw open the door, camera in hand, unashamed by her habit of peeping on me.

"Is this an invitation to come in and take more pictures? I needed more to fill my fifth album of 18-years old Saeko ~Summer Volume Edition!~," she said, snapping more photos.

"HATSUMI!" I snatched the camera from her hands and started deleting the photos.

"I can't help! When you're dressed like that, it's like you're begging to have your pictures taken!" she said.

"You sound like a molester on a packed train…" I'd been deleting pictures for the past minute, and it's beginning to look like a slideshow movie of me. Every movement was captured, nothing left out. "What the? How many did you take? Actually, when did you start taking pictures?!"

Eventually I got as far back as when I was just waking up and taking my clothes off.

"..." I looked my sister in the eye, pulled out the sim card, and fried it with magic.

Hatsumi's eyes went blank, and she fainted in the middle of my room. I poked her face, but she seemed too traumatized to wake up.

"Hatsumi aside, where the heck did Mio go?" I hadn't seen her since this morning. Maybe she went to hang out with Yumi and Hana, or the gyarus.

I got a text from Souta telling me he was already at Tsukiji Station. When I checked the time, it was still half an hour before the meeting time. It would only take me ten minutes to get there.

Was he pulling the got-there-early cliche? If so, he just ruined it by telling me.

In the end, I went with the beret.

Everyday I become more impressed about becoming a girl. As a boy, I would never have debated what to wear. Then again, here I was, going on a date with a boy. Next thing I knew, I was going to try makeup. Or have a baby.

Oh, god. I was reminded of Mio telling me about the horny mating state we go through once a year. I needed to somehow prepare for that.

I found Souta waiting by the koi statue in front of the station and waved to him. He was a lot more put together than at school. His normally messy hair was combed sideways, he wore a peach cardigan over a white shirt, had a jacket in his arms if it got too cold, and the look was completed with blue jeans.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Souta ran up to me and said, "Sorry! Did… Did I make you wait?"

If I could facepalm any harder, I would.

"That's not how it works. The person arriving usually says that line," I said.

The sudden realization hit along with a wave of shame as he cast his eyes to his feet. "Oh…" 

We were at the start of the pretend-date he was already failing.

I didn't want this to leave a bad taste in his mouth, so I tapped his shoulder and asked, "Did I make you wait long?"

"Er— No! I actually just got here," he said, the energy coming back to him.

It made me happy that such a small thing was able to brighten him up. I guess it couldn't hurt to have a little fun.

Souta swallowed the hesitation in his throat and said, "Your dress is really c-cute! It suits you, and the hat matches with your outfit."

His compliment took me by surprise. My face got hot, and I avoided eye-contact with him. We both looked away. I didn't want to be outdone, so I complimented him back. "You look good in casual clothes, too."

We both blushed again. I ended up burying my face into my hands. We both stood there like an awkward couple on a first date.

"Thanks…" he said.

"Since you're the one taking me on the pretend-date. Where to first?" I asked.

"I g-g-got us tickets to see a movie? It's a romance. I hope you're okay with that?" Souta was a nervous wreck.

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically. When he saw that I was interested, his anxiety waned. Though, it was tiring seeing how on edge he was even when it came to just talking. He said he was more comfortable with me since I used to be a guy, but wasn't this shounen protagonist level of shyness?

The theater was packed full of people. Most were students around the city finally out of class like us. College students, high schoolers, and even junior high schoolers alike were enjoying their first day of vacation with a movie. Luckily, no one I knew personally was here to see me on a date with Souta. I would have a hard time clearing up that misunderstanding.

"Do you want anything to eat and drink? It's my treat," he offered.

"Just popcorn and soda is fine," I answered.

Souta came back a moment later with a bag of chocolate strawberries and a giant fountain drink. It wasn't popcorn, but the strawberries I could forgive. What I couldn't was the single soda cup, and sticking out of it was a couple's straw.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" I asked, pointing to the straw.

"W-Well, it was cheaper and I figured as a date, this was the natural thing to do…" he said, his voice becoming meek.

"I guess… it's not a problem," I said.

If it was cheaper, I shouldn't expect him to pay anymore than he needed for a pretend date.

The only available seats were at the back of the auditorium. Something caught my attention, and I only noticed this because I was getting stares as we walked to our seats. The auditorium was full of guys. Most of them looked like otakus.

"What movie are we watching anyway?" Souta told me it was a romance flick, which was a decent choice to watch with a girl. My first choice would have been horror, but to each their own. I read the movie title on the ticket out loud to myself. "Let's see... My Girlfriend Turned INTO A SUCCUBUS?!"

I glared at Souta wondering if this was a contrived joke.

"It's popular among boys our age! I thought it would suit the both of us!" he said, putting his hands in the air.

"Nonononono. Maybe I'm fine with this, but no way the girl you like would be," I said.

"See! This is good. I'm learning!" he exclaimed.

We were here anyway. All bought and paid for by Souta. Might as well ride it through.

Halfway into the movie, it had come to my attention that the film was anything but wholesome and romantic. The romance was there, but it definitely wasn't the point of the movie.

"Iyaahh~ Iguchi, you're so hard! Have you been waiting to have sex with me all day?"

"Iori, I can't control myself around you anymore. Now that you're a succubus, all I can think about is having sex with you!"

"Then please fill me up. Make me go crazy— aahh!"

Most of the film was nothing but porn of the hardcore variety. In fact, so many people were turned on that it's driving my senses wild. The scent of lust was stinking up the auditorium.

Souta shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and his hands covered the boner in his pants.

Right as the film ended and we left the theater, I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall.

"You knew that was going to be a porno!" I accused him.

"I thought we would both enjoy it! I mean, it was an anime after all!" he stuttered.

"Do you really think bringing a girl you like to watch hardcore hentai will make her fall head over heels for you?" I put him back on the ground, not realizing I made use of my otherworldly strength.

"But it was to set the mood, right?" The expression on his face told me he wasn't joking.

I narrowed my eyes and asked, "Exactly what sort of mood were you trying to set?"

No one took a date to watch a hentai unless that was their kink. Was he trying to get in my pants?

"The movie was okay, but you can't just take a girl to a movie like that. I'll forgive you, but anyone else wouldn't… So? Where to next?" I asked. His actions were growing more suspicious by the hour. I should probably stay on guard.

Souta pulled out his phone, checking a list he had made beforehand. It was cute watching him scramble. Just putting in effort was a step in the right direction, and any date would appreciate it.

"How about some seafood next? Amagiri Sushi's got a couples' special going, and I kind of wanna try it," he suggested.

According to Souta's GPS, the destination wasn't too far from the theater. On the way, he occasionally bumped into me. Our arms would brush against each other. Everytime he tried to grab my mind, he'd chicken out.

For some reason, it infuriated me more than anything.

Did I used to be like this?

I grabbed his hand myself and intertwined our fingers.

"Unless the girl is the aggressive one, you need to take the lead," I said, then smiled to assure him it was fine with me.

"I'll keep that in mind." He blushed up to his ears and tightened his grip on my hand.

A reservation he made earlier allowed us to be seated immediately. He deserved points for that. What he didn't deserve points for was subsequently ordering an ocean of oysters.

Our table was full of mollusks. I didn't get a chance to order anything else, not that there was room now anyway.

"Remind me again why you ordered us an oyster farm?" I glared at him.

"They were 50% off, and I was craving oysters… We could order something else if you want?" he asked.

I sighed heavily and shook my head. "It would be rude to the staff. Some oysters aren't so bad."

We spent the next half hour annihilating a family of oysters and a dozen lemons. So much that I thought I'd end up becoming one. All of it was on Souta's yen, so refusing it would have been rude to him, and I didn't want to waste any food.

I hobbled out of the restaurant never wanting to see oysters again. It was getting dark. The city lit up, and so did my crotch.

At first, I thought I was running a fever. My body was on fire, especially the area between my legs. Every step inched me closer to an orgasm. It wasn't helping that Souta was dripping with lust either, the smell was intoxicating. It was making my whole body tremble.

Suddenly, I felt a lot warmer and cozier. Souta had thrown his jacket on me.

"You looked like you were cold, so… I brought the jacket just in case," he said.

That one act was attractive enough to make my heart skip, and for once throughout this entire date, I had the urge to fuck him.

"W-Would it be too much to ask to do a practice kiss?" he asked timidly.

"What?! You know this is a pretend date, right? More importantly, what the heck is a practice kiss?" In spite of my protests, Souta drew closer to me until our faces were inches apart. He was suddenly imbued with more courage than the start of the date. I backed into a utility pole, and there was nowhere else to go. "Wait… I don't know— mmph? Kiss… chu!"

Our lips met. It was a sloppy kiss. His lips were stiff and his tongue, in its failure to push into my mouth, licked me instead. I opened my mouth to let him in. It surprised him that I was reciprocating. I couldn't resist. My arms wrapped around his body, and his arms, mine.

We were locked in a tight embrace. Two horny teenagers exploring each other's lips and tongue. I tasted both honey and oyster. When we finally pulled away, he was in a trance.

"There. Good enough for you?" I asked.

Souta simply nodded.

Get a hold of yourself, Saeko. That succubitch wasn't going to let this down if this date ended with us having sex. I had to pull through and conclude the date. I could just sneak over to Kana's place after, he was always in the mood to fuck.

"The last step is to walk me home, right?" I asked, but he looked like he had more plans.

"Actually, there's one last thing I want to do before we end the date," he said.

Souta brought me to a love hotel in downtown Tsukiji. Once again, I found myself lifting him up by the collar in the lobby. 

"You…! Did you plan to bring me here this entire time? Wait… it's starting to make sense. The hentai movie, the oysters and chocolate strawberries— those are aphrodisiacs… why didn't I realize it sooner?" I asked myself.

"Help a friend out, Saeko! I really like this girl, and I want to go through the whole first time thing properly!" he said.

"You're skipping a whole lot of firsts to get to this one!" I yelled.

"Excuse me… if you two aren't here for a room, I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave." The lady at the front desk was getting impatient with us for causing a ruckus.

Another couple gave us a weird look and walked past us. I dropped Souta to the ground, but he went right into the dogeza position.

"I won't tell anyone at school! Please!" he begged.

It was such a pathetic sight. His head was scraping the carpet, too.

Had he not essentially overdosed me with aphrodisiac food, I might have been able to refuse. My mind spun with thoughts of sex. Souta promised to stay quiet. I didn't know if I could believe him, but if I wanted to, I could make him.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the desk lady.

"Full day, please. Normal room," I told her.

"Of course! That will be 12,000 yen, please!" She handed me the key and waited for our payment.

"Eh?" Souta was dumbfounded.

I grinded a knuckle into the small of his back.

"Just pay her already before I change my mind…" I said quietly.

"R-Right!" Souta pulled out a wad of cash from his wallet. It seemed the sly bastard was planning this all along.

We went straight for our room. Just as I ordered, it was a simple bedroom. A place right out of a mid-tier hotel. An oversized bed that comfortably fit two people, a bathroom with transparent walls, and on the nightstand was an ashtray packed with condoms.

Souta became a lot more nervous once we were inside, contrary to his horny begging just earlier.

"Maybe I should take a shower first? Or, I don't know… maybe this isn't a good idea after— aah!"

I pushed him onto the bed, then started stripping in front of him. His eyes were fixed hard on my breasts. Once I got my panties off, his eyes went to my wet pussy. I climbed onto bed on top of him, and pulled his hand to touch my crotch.

"Wow… is it supposed to be wet like this?" he asked, voice trembling.

"Imagine how it will feel with your dick inside. Wet… hot… " I whispered.

"S-Saeko, you sound like you've done this before… were you always like this? Did you really used to be a guy…?" His incessant questions were getting on my nerves. I just needed a dick in me.

I pulled his pants down to his ankles, and a well-endowed member sprung up to my face. One lick got him moaning. As much as I loved giving blowjobs, another hole had been begging for it all night.

"Wait, what about a condom?" Souta asked, his expression turning to panic.

"Don't worry. You can cum inside me all you want, I can't get pregnant." I positioned my pussy right on top of his dick, slowly lowering my hips down and enjoying the look he was giving me. Eyes rolled back, head and body arched, mouth hung open, moaning. It was music to my ears. Soon, his entire cock was buried into me. "Look… nnnh… my pussy's gobbled up your dick… ahhh…"

"Why is it so hot… am I melting?" he asked, staring at where we were connected.

Like all boys, Souta began to instinctively thrust into me. His bestial lust was filling the room, making me go wild. He sat up and started sucking on my nipples.

"Ahh! It feels good, Souta— keep sucking on them!" I screamed.

"Can I kiss you again?" he begged.

His mouth left my nipples for my lips instead. He sucked on my tongue like a pacifier, and I drooled into his mouth for his drinking pleasure. Even though I would have liked to have my nipples sucked, the friction of our bodies humping together teased them well enough.

As we were making out, I felt his cock throb.

"I'm cumming, Saeko… I have to pull out or—"

"No! Keep kissing me. Fuck me, cum inside me!" I pleaded.

Souta's arms wrapped tight around my body as I hot cum spilled into me. I fell onto my back, and he, on top of me. His cock was still hard, the glans might have even swelled because it felt larger. We stared into each other's eyes. I stroked his hair and reached down to squeeze his testicles.

"That was amazing," he said.

My legs clenched around his waist.

"They call this position the mating press. How about we keep mating? Keep fucking me with every intention to get me pregnant," I purred into his ears.

"Oooh! Best pretend date ever! Can we move to the next step and be a pretend couple? Be my pretend girlfriend!" Souta shouted, hips picking up speed as he pumped into me. 

"Okay! Okay— aahhh! I'll be your girlfriend just for tonight… nnghh… As my boyfriend, please fuck me, make me your woman! Ahhh, I'm going to cum! You're making me cum— aaahhhhhh!" I shouted back.

Another hot load gushed into me. 

"Saeko… can you… give me a blowjob?" he asked between breaths.

I rolled him over to his back and lowered myself between his legs, then pressed his dick against my cheek.

"Of course. I'm your girlfriend after all. I want to spoil this delicious thing all night," I cooed.

I woke up the next morning caked in dried ejaculate. It was an hour before noon. Souta laid next to me. We were both naked. I buried my face into the pillow and screamed into it.

"Ugh… We actually did it the whole night, too! Aaahhhh!" I was about ready to rip my hair out until I noticed someone was showering. The transparent walls were too fogged up for me to see who it was. Suddenly the faucet squeaked, and the shower stopped. Out came Mio with a towel around her body and another on her hair. "Mio?! How did you know where to find me?"

"Since I was the one who came up with his date plans, it's only natural I knew you'd end up here," Mio said.

"YOU DID THIS?" I jumped out of bed, but tripped and fell face first to the ground.

"Kahahaha! Hey, who cares! You both had fun, fucked your brains out. What's there to get angry about?" she shrugged.

"Gee. I don't know. Maybe because I have to add another person to the students-I-ended-up-having-sex-with-thanks-to-Mio list!" I groaned.

Mio picked me up and flew us both onto the bed. She casted fire magic on her hand to start blow drying her hair. 

"What's done is done. Today's Sunday, so you know what that means?" Mio asked.

"What— Oh… right. That." I had nearly forgotten. The part-time job she wanted to pick up on the condition that I join her.

"That's right! It's Cosplay Cafe time!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

68