76 – What’s A Succubus Going to do with VR?
5.5k 8 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

Mio showed right back up after Mr. Horny got taken away by security. She was no less apologetic as always.

"It's one thing to mess with me, but you're crossing the line when you involve Kaede." Scolding her only served to make her turn the other cheek. It was like my words went in one ear and out the other.

While Kaede waited in line for her food order, I took the opportunity to try and talk some sense into Mio. The food court was packed to the brim, and it was hard to hear my own thoughts anyway. We could talk freely without people really paying us any mind.

"Why are you so keen on keeping it a secret from her anyway? She special or something?" Mio stuffed her face with chow mein, bits and pieces flew out of her mouth as she spoke. Just like her unapologetic nature, she was just as gluttonous and unrefined.

I supposed that was part of her charm.

"It's getting harder to know if people like me because of me or because of the succubus aura. I kind of want to keep the status quo," I answered.

Part of the reason why I hadn't confessed to Kana yet was due to my aura. How could I be sure I wouldn't affect him? How could I be sure I wouldn't affect my sister or my other friends? And to what extent was Mio affected?

I accepted who I'd become— a woman and a succubus.

But it hurts a little when I couldn't know if someone liked me for me, and not as a result of some magical force compelling them.

Mio stuck a whole shrimp in my face, waving it in front of me until I ate it.

"For what it's worth, I like you." She flashed a toothy grin.

"I-I'm supposed to be angry at you, right now!" My face went beet red.

"Anyway, it's true that I taught you the wrong thing. Doing that just makes people very vocal and truthful about what's on their mind. That usually makes it easier for us succs to get what we want," Mio explained.

"So how were you able to part those people like Noah and the ocean?" I asked.

"Instead of exerting your aura, you gotta make it repulsive. I dunno how else to explain it than making yourself unwanted." She focused her aura on me, and I had the sudden urge to sit away from her. The feeling was very minute, and I could easily ignore it. But it was there.

Kaede came skipping back with a tray of salad filled with croutons. The crunchy and breaded goodness was delicious, but I didn't know it was overflow-the-bowl delicious.

"Thank you so much for coming with me today. I had a lot of fun! Except for the … you know." She cringed upon recalling the horny man's outburst.

"Don't worry. We won't let it happen again," I said, throwing a glare at Mio in particular.

"Yeah, yeah." Mio rolled her eyes.

"I've been taking you two clothes shopping all afternoon. Is there somewhere either of you want to go?" Kaede asked.

Mio was gnawing on her fork when she suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! I saw these guys with helmets on, holding a controller in front of a screen. Looked like they were playing a game?" She glanced at both of us expectantly for answers.

"You mean VR?" I asked.

"What is that? Short for vibrator? Y'all are kinky people playing that in the open." Mio raised an eyebrow.

"No! VR as in virtual reality. People put on a headset, and what you saw on the screen, they saw right before their eyes like they were in it," I explained.

"People typically play atmospheric games like in the horror genre. It's really fun and scary at the same time," Kaede added.

"No shit? I wanna check them out!" Mio exclaimed, bouncing in her seat.

We went to the game store where they had a VR demonstration booth set up. I never would have considered playing one up until Mio brought it up. School and kendo took up most of my time anyway. But with the rest of summer ahead of us, a gaming console might not sound so bad. The problem was, a VR system was not only very expensive, but it required a spacious room to play in.

Though… money wasn't an issue considering how much we made. Hatsumi and I couldn't believe how many ten-thousand yen bills were in a single envelope. I even called Taira and the manager to double-check if they didn't overpay us. Apparently 80% of the mine and Mio's paycheck came from photographs.

I really hoped that didn't set a precedence for how I would search for work in the future...

The attendant by the booth, a college-aged man, peered at us through thick glasses. Almost like he wasn't believing what he was seeing.

"You girls looking to try out the VR headset?" he asked.

Mio looked over her shoulder and made a face.

"See anyone else lining up, buddy?" Mio said.

"We mostly get guys trying out VR, but not so many women," he explained.

Showing on the big flat screen television was a 3D dating sim game. One of those games geared towards guys. I recognized it as a franchise known to be an eroge, giving players a chance to woo and ultimately hook up with someone.

"Maybe you can set up a game that's different from what the last guy was playing," I suggested to the attendant.

"Y-Yeah…" he fiddled with the controls and navigated to a game library filled with numerous titles. Shooting games, roller coasters, environmental walking simulators, hardcore eroge, the list went on.

Mio put on the helmet which took up half her head and covered her face down to the eyes.

"I don't care which, just pick something for me!" she said.

The screen flashed to a roller coaster slowing making its way to the top.

"Eugh… Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps," Kaede said.

"You're not good with roller coasters?" I asked her.

"I haven't gotten over my fear of heights since the fall during our Okinawa trip. If it wasn't for you saving me back then, I might have been scarred for life." She gave a smile that could melt icebergs.

I was trying to come up with some words of encouragement when Mio started freaking out. The roller coaster reached its peak. It was about to rush down, and Mio kept leaning back such that she would fall on her ass.

"Holy shit— What do I do?!" Mio yelled.

"Don't do anything. It's not real," I said.

"Looks pretty damn real to me," she fired back.

The perspective dipped and Mio jumped to her feet. No— more than that, she unknowingly levitated a few feet into the air.

"Mio!" I dragged her back down before anyone realized what was going on.

But the moment her feet touched ground, she snatched the helmet and flung it away. The attendant dove to catch it, barely in time before it struck the floor.

"Sorry!" I pushed Mio's head to a bowing position.

"Whew… that almost cost me my job," the man said.

"Damn that was a rush! Up until you grabbed me." Mio watched the screen where the roller coaster was just returning to its starting point.

"You almost broke a small fortune. People usually throw the controllers, but you went straight to the helmet?" I crossed my arms, not even bothering to hide my displeasure.

"Instincts." She shrugged.

"What kind of instincts is that?!" I was out of breath just scolding her.

"Well, VR isn't for everyone. Maybe you want to try a different console?" The attendant tried to direct our attention elsewhere, but Mio's gaze was fixed on the VR Xstation.

"Nonsense! I got money to spend. Gimme one of that, puh-lease!" Mio waved a fat stack of bills in his face.

"Wait— you still want to buy it? Even after almost breaking one?" I asked.

"You bet your sweet ass I do!" she said.

 

We went straight home after seeing Kaede off at the station. Setting up VR in the living room took some time and troubleshooting on the internet. It didn't help that Mio pestered me throughout the process, but once we scooted some furniture around, a big enough space was created to properly play games on. My only fear was Mio's first experience with VR involved chucking equipment around. I really hoped she didn't throw anything at the television.

"Wait… I can't find the remote…" I scoured the floor and couch but couldn't for the life of me find it.

"Alright, whatever. I'm going in!" Something caught her attention as soon as she put the helmet on. Since an image was projected into the helmet through the console, the TV didn't need to be on for us to play it like other consoles. She held the controllers in both hands watching what I assumed was the main menu. "What the— I see a bunch of games preinstalled, but nothing I wanna play."

"You have to buy games from the online shop. Here, let me put my card information in so we can buy a game or two," I said.

Mio gave me the helmet, and I was immediately taken aback by how far virtual reality had come. It was like I entered a digital world. Really, it was just a mobile screen on a helmet, but I could see how much fun this could be. We own the VR Xstation now, so I could sit down to get a hang of it whenever I wanted.

"I'm done." I handed the helmet back to Mio and put a finger to her face before she dove back in. "Buy something we both might enjoy, just don't go on a shopping spree for games, at least not without letting me know."

"Gotcha, queen!" Mio saluted.

I sighed.

In the meantime, I continued to search for the remote control. Our television was a special model with no buttons to maximize screen size. It was my dad's choice to buy it, but I knew relying on a control would bite us in the ass one day. 

Sure I could go to my room and leave Mio to herself down here, but the number of things that could possibly go wrong couldn't be counted on two hands. If I was going to stay down here, I'd like to at least watch her play.

"Maybe I'll choose this game…" Mio mumbled.

Whatever she picked, it was enough to catch her interest.

I texted Kana about us getting a VR Xstation. It would be nice if he could find free time to come over. Even nicer if he could stay the night.

Mio stood still, only her fingers moved on the two controllers in each hand.

"What game did you get?" I asked.

"You'll see it when ya play it. Until then, hold your horses." Mio stuck her hand out and waved it in front of her. "Ooooh, this is cool. Mmmm. Damn that's thick!"

She sounded like she was having fun. I really wanted to get my hands on it now.

"Now I'm curious. Can I try?" I asked, eager to get a go at VR for the first time in my life.

"Sure thing." Mio plunked the helmet on my head.

The first thing I saw was a humongous schlong staring in my face.

"WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?!" I ripped the helmet off to Mio cackling her ass off.

"Kahaha! You said to buy something we could both enjoy!" She put the helmet right back on and knelt down like she was inspecting the penis.

"So you bought a porn game?" I couldn't wipe the image from my mind. As much as I liked dick, that thing was just a massive tree trunk. "Of all the games you buy, this is what you get first?"

"Hey, man. My money, my rules! I'm gonna get on my knees, unhinge my jaws, and pretend I'm sucking the shit out of that thing," Mio said, putting the helmet back on.

I gawked as Mio got down on her knees like she said she would and opened her mouth. She put both hands in front of her like she was guiding the dick in.

"Mio, Saeko! I'm home, and I bought some pizza!" Hatsumi came through the door and straight into the kitchen, just barely missing Mio sucking virtual reality cock.

"D-Do you have to play this game now…?" I whispered to Mio.

"Wait. I got a great idea. Get me a slice of pizza," Mio ordered.

I went to the kitchen to grab a slice, hoping Hatsumi wouldn't notice what was going on in the living room. She threw her arms around me as soon as she saw me.

"Did you guys buy a gaming console? I noticed Mio had on a weird helmet," Hatsumi said, letting me down.

"Yeah… Mio and I pitched in to buy a VR Xstation, but uh…" I couldn't find the right words to throw her off my back.

"Is something the matter?" she asked.

"Oi! I'm about to get the cumshot! Where's my pizza?" Mio shouted.

Hatsumi looked me right in the eye and asked, "Did she say—"

"Gunshot! The first thing Mio bought was a shooting game!" I said.

Luckily for me, Hatsumi bought the lie. She brought down two plates from the cabinet and piled on a few slices of pizza.

"You heard the lady. Don't keep a hungry woman waiting!" Hatsumi ushered me back into the living room. "Later we need to talk about visiting grandma and grandpa for Obon. Dad called and said we better not miss it this year."

"Ah. Obon's coming up on the 20th. We've got Mio and me being a girl to worry about when we visit our grandparents, huh?" I figured this was an inevitability. In all honesty, I'd rather them not see me for what I'd become. Both of them were getting on in years and came from hyper traditional backgrounds that might not take my change kindly.

I returned to the living room. Mio was still on her knees jerking off the air. Thank god we didn't have the television on, or Hatsumi would find out immediately. Right now, Mio was just playing off the console. Only she could see and hear what was going on.

"Quick, feed me!" she said.

"What?!" I choked on my own bite of pizza.

"Come on! I can feel it coming!" Mio was adamant about this.

I grabbed a fresh slice and fed her a bite while she continued to the handjob motion.

"Mmmm! That hit the spot. More!" she demanded.

I fed her bite after bite until the slice was gone and her mouth was smeared with sauce. Seeing her enjoy this ridiculous mode of eating and gaming piqued my curiosity.

"Mio looks like she's having fun. Could I have a go?" Hatsumi asked, coming into the living room.

"No! It's uh… very gory. Why don't you go take a bath first? I'll set up a more wholesome game for you later!" I pushed her out of the room.

Mio finally took the helmet off and was plenty satisfied.

"I think that awakened something in me. Food and sex go together pretty well," she said.

It was the dead of night. Hatsumi and Mio had gone to bed. I snuck downstairs to try the Xstation. The game Mio had bought was called: Monster Sex Quest! Re:XTREME.

Yeah. Xtreme was one way to call it. Good thing my bank account was my own, otherwise my parents would have seen the monthly statement and had questions for me.

The game loaded in where Mio had left off. I was in the middle of the forest, standing next to a centaur man with a very thick and long cock. It was so large in fact, that it dragged across the dirt as he moved.

"I can't believe Mio bought this game…" I groaned.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I walked up to stroke the centaur's dick. The npc reacted to my motions, and his member grew erect.

I gulped hard.

"Wow. Games have become pretty advanced now." I stroked it harder and white ejaculate squirted from the tip like a hose. The flailing cock sprayed in my direction, causing me to take a step back and bump into something soft.

"Well, well. Look who's decided to get a piece of the action?" Mio's dulled voice said.

"M-Mio?" I tried to pull off the helmet, but she put a hand on my head. 

I felt her tail slip underneath my pajamas to tease my clit. Her free hand wrapped around my body, and hot breath blew against my nape.

"Nu-uh. You're not going anywhere. I got us a game we could both enjoy, so we're both going to enjoy it together," she said.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

54