77 – Meeting the Grandparents
5.6k 10 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

"Keep the helmet on and keep playing. Find yourself a cute something to fuck in that game," Mio said, her hands reached under my pajamas and pinched my nipples. A squirming tail teased my clit. Anymore and I might moan out loud. Hatsumi might hear us.

While Mio played with my body, I heeded her suggestion to continue playing. It was hard to concentrate with her licking my neck, and finger— tailing me? Regardless of how I described it, she really wasn't holding back in teasing me.

I still had no idea what kind of game this was. Fairies half my size flew by. Centaurs raced past me in packs. Orcs and goblins worked together, carrying lumber from house to house. Moving forward with the controller, I started walking by people. Dialogue options opened up whenever I got near someone, and the most surprising, or perhaps unsurprisingly option was asking to have sex.

It was a sex game. That much was for sure.

My avatar was a succubus with a large pair of breasts. How appropriate. I was playing right out of Mio's save file, so she probably created a character that resembled her.

"What am I supposed to— ahhn!" I jolted as her tail entered my pussy. The space between my legs was so wet, I was dripping. She wriggled inside me and nibbled on my ear.

"I'll let ya go as soon as you complete a task. Come on, you've been in this world longer than I have. You gotta know how to play games," she said.

Well.

Having my body toyed with was making this difficult.

While trying to keep steady with a tail screwing me, I moved my character to the nearest NPC, a busty and blonde elf woman, with an exclamation mark on her head who looked troubled.

"Oh, hello. Sorry, I'm not being very welcoming. My husband has been seeing other women, and I've been just so lonely," the elf said.

 

  • Ask how to help.

 

  • Suggest to take her mind off things. (Succubus)
  • Tell her she deserves better. (Charisma: 30)
  • Offer her your condolences.
  • Be on your way.

 

 

This was definitely the standard RPG option. For a sex game, the dialogue was pretty damn stale. Though I didn't play many video games myself, I was certainly no stranger to it. I was given five options: the first option sounded like it would lead me to a quest, likely going to investigate her husband's infidelity; the second option had to be race specific since I was a succubus; the third was locked behind skill level; and the two probably exited the conversation.

"Your pussy's getting real wet. You find someone interesting?" Mio asked.

"Ahh— god, Mio…" I pressed my back to her. The rhythm of her tail picked up speed, and she dug her fingers into my breasts. Incredible pleasure briefly made me lose sight of what I was supposed to do.

"Y-You would? I can't possibly… I love my husband— oh, but your eyes. I can't resist." The elf spoke, and I realized I had accidentally pressed the second option when Mio distracted me.

A fade to black cut off my vision. I suddenly found myself in the elf's home. She was completely naked, her bare breasts were in my face.

A mission statement popped up:

Seduce the elf and cheer her up. [   ]

The elf moved in to kiss me. I tried to back up, but Mio was behind me. This seemed so real. The CGI and graphics of the character models looked really good, but I knew it was fake. A red meter in the corner of my vision which displayed the elf's pleasure meter began to drop and flash red. I was going to fail.

"Awww. Looks like you need some help. Lemme give you a hand." I heard Mio say. She slipped around to my front and kissed me, and very quickly started making out, with her tongue pushing into my mouth.

The helmet was kind of bulky, but I guessed not bulky enough to stop Mio from shoving her tongue down my throat. At least the elf's pleasure meter began to go up. 

Mio's hands reached around to my ass and squeezed my cheeks. The tail pumped faster and faster until my mind went white. I climaxed hard and moaned into her mouth. She licked my lips as I caught my breath.

"Your lips are so tender. I wonder if it is the same down there?" the elf asked, kneeling and lowering her head between my legs. Mio, as if she had played this exact scenario, pulled her tail out of my pussy and went down on me as well. My hands grabbed the elf's head, which I knew well was Mio. Her tongue licked my clit, and the tail returned to my soaking cunt.

"Yes, more… mmmh," I moaned.

Even though it was the elf pleasuring me in the game, her meter wasn't going up. Mio guided my hand to stroke her face, and in turn stroked the elf's cheek. This was enough to push the meter into the green. It looked like she wanted to be tenderly touched.

"Mio, I'm cumming again— aahhhh!" My body convulsed. Mio got to her feet and stuck her tongue in my mouth again, trading spit and juices between our lips.

As we made out, I saw the mission statement come up again:

Seduce the elf and cheer her up. [ ✓ ]

Meter maxed out. Additional sex scenes unlocked. [ ✓ ]

"There's more, isn't there?" Mio asked. I didn't even need to take the helmet off to see the grin.

"Would you like to stay and do more? Maybe, pleasure me this time?" the elf asked, taking a seat on the bed and spreading her legs.

I did the only thing a sensible succubus would do in both worlds— smashed the yes button.

 

 

With only two weeks left of summer vacation, there were a few things left to do. One of them was our summer homework assignment. I'd been keeping up with that, working on it a little each day during my lunch break at Isekai Gohan. The senpais at work who went to lunch at the same time as I did gave me a hand, which made the homework a lot more bearable and easy to understand. Kana, on the other hand, was already finished. He was on top of his stuff so that we could goto Akiba together when I returned.

Some of my classmates invited me and Mio to a test of courage event before school starts again. Since Mio and Hana were really interested in that, I had no choice but to accept. I couldn't shake the feeling that with the both of them there, it could only be very bad.

All that was until I returned from Obon with my grandparents. Mio, Hatsumi, and I were currently on a train bound for Nishiwaki City. It was a modest city in Hyogo, nestled between several foothills, where my dad's parents lived. They weren't the most affectionate grandparents, but Hatsumi and I had no qualms about visiting them. It was just that they were incredibly traditional and probably wouldn't take kindly to me becoming the opposite gender.

Especially since they always saw me as the shining star of the family— only because I was born as a son.

Which was why I was once again disguised as my former boy self. Using the Blade to magically transform me was an option, but it took so much power that I was afraid I couldn't turn back. Instead, it was back to the tight sarashi on my chest and magic to cast an illusion just like old times.

The only thing I had to worry about was…

I glanced over to Mio who was sitting next to me, texting into her phone with lightning speed reflexes. She caught my gaze and grinned.

"What's the matter, boyfriend?" Mio erupted into an impish giggle.

"At least try to act natural. Grandma is a lot keener than most people give her credit for. If you act suspicious in any way, she might find out," I said.

"You're worrying too much. I'll just kiss ya in front of them and that'll be the end of it." She puckered her lips, but I pushed her face away.

"That's even worse! I mean… they'll probably be super happy thinking I have a girlfriend, but you can't look like a loose woman either!" I was about to rip my hair out thinking of all the mayhem Mio could cause. We just needed to get past two days. That was it. Two days. A sudden revelation sent a chill up my spine. I put a finger in Mio's face. "Also, you absolutely-definitely-cannot bang my grandparents."

"Alright, alright. I'm no fan of screwing a bag of bones anyway," she said.

"You and Mio may have other things to worry about instead." Hatsumi sighed, looking less eager this year than the last.

We got off at the station and took a cab the rest of the way. The sights weren't anything to write home about. It was a city built at the base of several lush, green hills. I could count the number of buildings taller than three stories on a single hand. Our grandparents lived in a modest home in front of a large pond. Behind it was a mountain that served as a camping ground and had a scenic hiking trail.

It was nothing like the big city Hatsumi and I lived in. A whole lot more nature instead of the concrete jungles of a metropolis. The fresh air, away from the air and noise pollution, was great. After experiencing so much of nature during Okinawa, I had a newfound appreciation for things untouched by humans.

Thinking that felt strange. I was still part human, but I was also a succubus. Maybe it was the newer side of me that was letting me enjoy the natural world.

"We're here!" Hatsumi burst out of the car after paying the driver and took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air.

"Oh, man. This place is better than Okinawa. I wanna just spread my wings and fly," Mio said.

"Save it for later at night. We have to be on our best behavior. My grandparents aren't the only thing to worry about. They'll probably relay everything back to mom and dad," I warned.

"If only dad would get off our backs. You and I are adults, and we can handle ourselves. The problem is they keep treating us like children, while expecting us to behave like their exact copies." Hatsumi sighed.

"Damn. I thought I was the one with family issues. Sounds like you got beef with your parents," Mio said.

"They expect a lot out of us. Unreasonably so." I stood in front of our grandparents' home, hesitating to ring the doorbell.

Hatsumi pressed it for us. It was our grandpa who answered the door, he had more wrinkles between his eyebrows than anywhere else on his face. Grandma was behind him, catching up to the door to see us.

"Grandpa, Grandma. It's good to see you two in good health!" Hatsumi said as she bowed.

I did the same, and fortunately Mio listened to what we said earlier to bow as well.

"Saeko, you haven't grown an inch. Three years of kendo amounted to this?" Grandpa glossed over Hatsumi and squinted at me through thick glasses.

"I'll be training with the team after summer," I said.

"Hmm. Looks like you have put some meat on your bones. Especially your chest." His scowl hinted that he was still displeased. At least he didn't discover that the meat on my chest were actually breasts. Thank goodness I wrapped them extra tight.

I was practically suffocating though.

"Hiroshi. You're blocking the door," Grandma said, whacking his leg with the cane.

"Oh, sorry." Grandpa scooted for her to come through.

"Your eyes are getting bad if you didn't see they brought a guest." She pointed to Mio.

"What a cold reception." Mio rolled her eyes.

"Don't be rude," I whispered, nudging her arm. I cleared my throat to address my grandparents with a more respectful tone. "Mio's my girlfriend. I thought I'd introduce you to her."

Both of their droopy eyes lit up as soon as I said that. It was like the decades of age vanished and was replaced with vigor once more.

"My, Saeko! You have a girlfriend now? This is absolutely wonderful." Grandma bowed to Mio and then said, "Thank you for taking care of my grandson."

"Kiyo, let's get them inside. I'm sure we have some snacks that the kids might like," Grandpa said.

It was really weird. Their demeanor took a drastic turn once I introduced Mio. The whole afternoon was just them complimenting Mio's appearance. They showered her with candy, tea, a secret stash of snacks that I didn't know about. Hatsumi and I stopped registering on their radar.

The three of us finally got a chance to breathe once they showed us to our room. We had to occupy a single room, with multiple futons laid on next to each other. Our grandparents' place was small, built traditionally with tatami mats and sliding doors. While Hatsumi and I were ignored throughout the day, Mio was beaming with joy.

"Dude, your grandma and grandpa rock! I love 'em!" she exclaimed, stuffing her mouth full of rice crackers.

"They sure love you, even though it's under false pretenses," I said.

"I've never even seen grandpa smile like that." Hatsumi looked especially saddened that they were ignoring her this time around. In previous years, they always asked her about when she and Kotaro were going to have children. Her answer was always the same. After all, they were still in college. Things were much different now that they had broken up.

Thinking back on it, Grandma Kiyo and Grandpa Hiroshi were both obsessive about me being the pride and joy of the family as a son. When it came to Hatsumi, it was like all they were interested in was her womb, and what sort of children she would birth.

I shuddered to think about it.

As a girl myself now, was that really what they expected of me? Someone to just birth them children?

Ugh.

It felt gross and shitty.

Everything they asked Mio about earlier made sense now. It didn't register to her because she couldn't care less. 

Dinner was even worse. Because I didn't know what they were going to ask beforehand, Hatsumi and I couldn't coach Mio on how to answer their questions. We did give her some basic answers and have them repeat back to us.

"One more time, Mio." My sister stood in front of her.

"Hokkaido, 18 years old, plans to go to university, mechanical engineering, parents work overseas, uhhh— only child, read books in spare time, and… fuck. What was that last one? My tits are F-cups!" Mio smiled like she had won the lottery.

"Close enough," Hatsumi said.

"Except for that last part. Don't tell them your breast size… and don't curse!" I warned.

We finally went out to face my grandparents and join them for dinner. Hotpot was on the menu. It looked like they pulled out all the stops to prepare a grand dinner for us. The pot was divided with spicy broth on one side and savory on the other. Prime brisket, cabbage, tofu, fish balls, enoki mushrooms, and more waited for us on the counter so as to not crowd the table.

Mio stared at the spicy broth with stars in her eyes. She chowed down, but Hatsumi and I were on edge. Grandma and Grandpa both looked like they were waiting for Mio to let her guard down before dropping questions on her again. Neither of them even touched the food.

"It's so good to have you joining us for dinner," Grandma said to Mio.

"Last year, Hatsumi brought her boyfriend— what's his name… Kojiro?" Grandpa asked.

"Kotaro," Hatsumi corrected.

Judging by their short exchange, she didn't want to let them know about the break-up. That was expected. They would probably throw a fit.

"Anyway, this means that both our grandchildren are set for adulthood. Kiyo and I might even get to see great grandchildren!" he exclaimed.

"Speaking of great grandchildren, have you and Kotaro tried yet?" Grandma asked.

Hatsumi almost spit out her miso soup.

"N-No. We're still attending university. We wouldn't even have time," she answered.

Grandpa looked to me, and then to Mio. He opened his mouth to speak but Grandma whacked his hand with her chopsticks.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed his hand.

"Knowing you, you were about to ask high schoolers if they were having children yet," Grandma scolded. She cleared her throat and posed another question to Mio instead. "College is looming over you. Do you have plans after high school?"

Mio nodded. "Yep. Gonna go to college with Saeko!"

So far, so good.

"How did you and Saeko meet anyway?" Grandpa asked.

"In his bed! I caught his scent and knew right away I wanted a taste," Mio answered.

"What?" Grandma, Grandpa, and Hatsumi reacted.

"School!" I shouted, drawing their attention to me. "She delivered schoolwork to me when I was out with a cold. W-We met when I was sick in bed and took care of me."

"Aww. Anyway, how are your parents? What do they do for a living?" Grandma was relentless. She moved right along to the next question. At least it was a question Mio practiced for.

"My parents are dead, working overseas," Mio answered nonchalantly.

Grandma and Grandpa blinked in disbelief. I smacked my face. 

"They aren't dead," I whispered to Mio.

"I'm sorry. I must have misheard. Your parents are what?" Grandpa asked, leaning forward.

"Er. They work overseas," Mio repeated monotonously.

"Ahh. You know, Saeko and Hatsumi's parents work overseas, too," Grandma added. She then asked, "What do they do?"

"Mechanical engineer," my pretend-girlfriend answered.

I choked on my food. 

"Oh, that's great! Do you plan to follow in their footsteps?" Grandma continued to ask.

"No, I'm an only Hokkaido," Mio said.

"You're a… what?" Grandpa squinted.

"18 spare books in cups." Mio turned to me, gave me a thumbs up and grinned.

Hatsumi and I sunk into our seat the rest of the evening and rolled with the punches.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

57