86 – Kana’s Dilemma
5k 15 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

There was no doubt in my mind that Mio fed me a piece of fried chicken laced with Hatsumi's secret sauce. Whatever it was set my taste buds alight with flavors I never thought existed, and suffice to say, it was somehow incredibly delicious. So good in fact, that it made me horny and wanting to look for someone to screw.

Hatsumi couldn't have known that when she made it. Could she? Given her predisposition of being overly doting towards me.

"Saeko, you don't look too hot. Are you okay?" Kana asked me.

"It's the opposite. I think I'm burning up…" I answered in a quivering breath.

Kana brushed my bangs aside and pressed our foreheads together. This was physically the closest we came since he had turned into a girl. I swallowed the urge to shove my tongue into his throat to hear the kinds of squeals and moans he'd make.

"I'm fine! It's nothing. Don't you need to take a piss?" I reminded him, pushing his shoulders an arm's length away. As though the faucet had turned back on, Kana clenched his legs and shuddered. He nearly raced into the boy's bathroom if I hadn't grabbed his hand. "Do you really think you should be going in there dressed like that?"

"B-But I've never gone into the girl's bathroom before… that's uncharted territory for a guy like me," he said innocently.

"Get used to it because you're going to be a girl for the time being. Unless you want to be branded a pervert, going into the other one as you are?" I asked.

Kana clenched his eyes. A decision was being made in his mind to decide the fate of his dignity and masculinity, both of which he no longer had anyway. But with a full bladder knocking at the door, nature's call won out in the end.

We went inside the girl's bathroom, a place I'd gone to hundreds of times before, but it would be Kana's first. He crept in behind me, peeking in like he was still a boy trying to get a peek inside.

"This looks… normal?" he remarked.

"It's like bathrooms are made the same way or something. Were you expecting castles and fairies?" I asked.

"Guys keep talking about the girl's bathroom like some promised land. All I see are stalls and stalls, and… where are the urinals?" He turned to me with eyes full of despair.

I returned his stare, raising a brow. "Kana, girls don't use urinals. We don't have penises anymore, remember?"

Fortunately, there wasn't anyone in here. I pulled Kana into the handicap stall since it had the largest dimensions and locked the door behind us.

"Wait, we're going in together?!" His legs were tightened even more as the dam was about to burst.

"I just wanted to make sure you do it right! Go on, just sit down like you're taking a dump. You'll make a mess if you stand up to piss like a guy," I warned.

Kana grumbled as he pulled his pink and white striped underwear down to his knees. It was a pair I'd given him yesterday before sending him home.

The inevitable water wasn't coming. He sat on the toilet, face buried in his hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't exactly go when you're standing right in front of me…" he groaned.

"We've had sex countless times, you came into me like you try to get me pregnant, but you can't piss in front of me?" I put a hand up to hide my amused smile.

Seeing my childhood guy friend-turned-girl so vulnerable like this was turning me on. Whatever I ate thanks to Mio stuffing it into my mouth wasn't helping either. My body had been slowly getting hotter, and an uncontrollable urge to satiate my libido was becoming too strong to resist. 

Kana's face was covered in sweat now. If he didn't let it out soon, he might damage his bladder.

"So, like the captain from the basketball club asked me out yesterday—"

A group of students came into the bathroom talking up a storm, their shoes squeaking on the waxed floor as they entered. Kana turned to me in fear. I put a finger up to my lips and stepped closer to him so no one would notice my feet by the stall door.

"S-Should we get out?" he asked in a hushed voice.

"You haven't even gone yet. Are you sure it's just nerves?" I asked.

Kana didn't answer. He instead focuses his efforts in trying to piss. His eyes were screwed shut, legs stiffened, and even grunted as though he were taking a dump.

All the while the girls outside didn't seem like they were leaving anytime soon. By the sound of it, they had parked themselves in front of the mirrors and started doing make-up, gossiping about potential boys to date.

To make things worse, I was getting more and more turned on by the second. My nipples had gotten hard and poked visibly underneath my bra and shirt. When I reached down to feel my crotch, my underwear was quickly getting moist. If Kana was still a boy, I would have jumped onto his dick already. 

Oh, whatever. I should just consider myself lucky that Kana was here.

"S-Sorry about this…" I said to him.

His confusion had mirrored his surprise.

Unable to control my sexual frustration any longer, I planted my lips onto Kana. He gasped very briefly and thought about pushing me off, but as soon as I got my tongue into his mouth, we began to make out quietly. His eyes glossed over, cheeks flushed red. Our tongues slurped each other's saliva. Suddenly, the hissing sound of piss coming out and hitting the toilet water filled the stall.

Kana's body trembled like he was having an orgasm. It was the first time we kissed since he became a girl. It was different. Not only were his lips more supple and tender, but as a boy, he was forceful like he had to prove his manliness to me or take control as the one who wore the pants. The way he was now, this dainty girl turning to mush in my hands, had become more reserved and timid.

Drool dripped between our lips as the kiss became more sloppy. His piss became a trickle and eventually stopped, but we didn't.

"Kana… mmrpph… kissshllrrp… there's one more thing— mrrpph, you have to do after taking a piss as a girl," I said between our lips smacking together.

I ripped a square of toilet paper and gently pressed it against his crotch. It was like lightning raced up his spine. He sat up straight and grabbed my shoulders.

"What… was that… it felt weird," he stammered.

"When you're wiping," I began and grabbed another square, "you have to either dab or wipe from front to back like this…"

"Nnghh… Saeko, stop…" Kana pleaded to me as I brushed across his clit.

My best friend had become so different. He squirmed like a young and inexperienced teenage girl. His crotch was so wet it soaked the toilet paper immediately. But it wasn't from the piss, that had long dried up. It was his pussy that was leaking so much.

I dangled my tail between our faces, swinging it like a pendulum as if to hypnotize him. No amount of magic was needed to convince Kana. The smell of lust lingered heavy on him, and fueled by Hatsumi's secret sauce left me on the hunt for more.

"Y-You used that tail on my ass last night… Don't you think about it…" he warned me, but his voice teemed with curiosity of how a woman's body feels.

Reaching under his shirt to grab a handful of his breasts made him squeal. I stifled his mouth with another kiss as one of the girls in the bathroom reacted to Kana making a noise.

"Aren't you interested to know how it feels to have this in your pussy? Like when you have your dick in mine?" I whispered seductively into his ears.

"N-No… stop tempting me," he begged.

I dropped my human form and kissed him again, smothering him with my tongue until a glazed look returned to his face.

"I'm… I'm starting to feel weird down there even though I already peed?" He searched my eyes for answers.

"You're getting horny, too. I can make you feel really good that you'll start begging for it. Don't you want to know the pleasures of being a girl?" I asked.

Kana nodded bashfully.

My tail slowly crept down his stomach until it found his clit. When it did, he sucked in a sharp breath. I gave him a moment to settle down before going any further until—

The bell rang.

Damn it!

The girls outside the stall expressed their displeasure of returning to class and exited the bathroom. Meanwhile, I got clam-jammed by the bell from having my way with Kana. He, too, snapped to his senses and was clutching his head in apparent agony.

"I'm still a boy. I'm still a boy. I'm still a boy. I'm still a boy…" he repeated to himself like a religious mantra.

I cleared my throat and clapped his face with my hands. "We gotta get back to class or people will get suspicious."

Both of us returned to class just before the second bell rang. I barely got to eat my fried chicken and was sure it'd become cold. Hatsumi's secret sauce was only half depleted, but Mio's naga viper was licked clean and so was her bento. 

"You two sure took your time. Have a little quickie?" she leaned over to ask.

"Ran out of time. Now I'm hungry in both senses." I sighed.

After school, the succubi convened in the nurse's office. Kana sat on the bed, surrounded by the five of us.

"As much as we would like to help you, there's only so much a group of succubus can do." Yumi frowned and put a hand to her cheek in thought.

"All we can really do is keep our magic up to fool people at school?" I asked them.

Selene nodded. "They will eventually accept it as fact without our need to magically suggest it. However, if he were to become a boy again, then we would need to enforce the thought that he was never a girl to begin with."

What a headache. It was beginning to sound like Kana might as well stay a girl to save us the trouble. Over time, I'd come to have sex with enough people to recharge the blade. That was a given. Though that might not happen until graduation, and Kana's parents were among the people who likely couldn't be fooled.

"Hana, what are you doing?" Kana asked of the pink-haired trickster, who was hovering over him with her brows furrowed.

"Why is it that you got bigger tits than me? How is this fair? I'm a girl to begin with, but I'm as flat as an ironing board! Uwaaaahh!" she wept.

Mio snatched Hana from the air and said, "Could be worse. You could be shorter than Kana."

Hana glared at Mio, then dropped to her feet and measured her height with Kana, who was clearly much taller than her.

"Koorraaa! I've got nothing going for me!" she wailed, beating on Mio.

Kana stormed away from the bed in a huff. "It's not like I wanted these tits, let alone wanted to be a girl! If even two greater succubus can't do anything for me, am I really just stuck like this? I have college to worry about, applications to send, interviews to do, cram school to go to. Ugh…"

It wasn't like I didn't feel for Kana. Unlike me, he didn't have a sister with suspicious contacts and skills to make my societal transition smoother than silk. I received a new government ID card that correctly displayed my female face and gender the day after she heard me complaining about it. Curious as I was to how she did it, some things were better left in ignorance of.

"I'm with you the whole way through. I was the one who turned you into this, it's my responsibility to be there for you." I grabbed Kana's hands and gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't forget me," Mio said, throwing an arm over our shoulders. "Kana might not be a cum fountain anymore, but we can make him squirt! Kahaha!"

"Oh, god…" he groaned.

With school out and the kendo club taking a breather for today, most of us went our separate ways. Hana figured she wanted to drop by my house to hang out and the first thing Mio showed her was the VR Xstation.

"Ohohohooo! This is amaaaazzziiinnnng! Look at my hands go brrrrr!" Hana exclaimed while jerking off two futanari dark elf.

"Of all the things you wanted her to play… why the fantasy sex game?!" I asked Mio.

"But I like this game, and it's more fun when you share things with friends. Like a nice dick to suck or pussy to eat," she said nonchalantly.

"Why do I bother?" I scolded myself for thinking I could get a less than sexual answer from her.

Hana enthusiastically handjobbed the dark elves to climax, spraying the television screen with cum. The ejaculate faded away after a few seconds, and she was left with a new high-score that trumped Mio's. The elves were sufficiently satisfied and awarded her with one of their prized enchanted items that Mio had been trying to get for ages.

"What? Those fucking elves. I've jerked them off a hundred times and couldn't get that damn item!" Mio complained.

"Heh. It's all in the arms. The shorter my limbs, the faster I go. That's physics, toots." Hana pointed two gunfingers at Mio and smirked. She pulled the helmet off and sank into the couch, exhausted from moving her arm and wrists a million miles per hour. "Your world's really weird though. You only have humans, but somehow you know dark elves and beastkin exist?"

"For real. Even the dark elves with veiny cocks are uncanny," Mio added.

I scratched my cheek out of embarrassment trying to come up with an explanation. The answer was simple: people in my world were horny. I didn't doubt that at some point all of these different race humanoids in fiction were written with intent to serve a story. It was just once people realized these humanoids also had dicks and pussies, they were inevitably reduced to a fetish for much less than wholesome purposes as time went by.

"Dark elves with dicks… of all the things you could have told me," I mumbled.

"You curious? I think someone wants to get railed by a dark elf dick." Hana giggled.

"No, I don't want to be fucked by a dark elf!" I yelled.

"That only makes one of us," Mio said, having put on the helmet next to play the game. "Those slutty, knife-eared bitches are into BDSM. The orgies we have with them are the best I've ever had."

I vaguely remembered Mio having told me before that the succubi and dark elven race in Elza mingled a lot. It sounded like an alliance out of the convenience of pleasure. Those perverts even invented the dick potion that Mio brought with her way back when I first became a succubus. It was too bad we couldn't get anymore. This would have been the perfect chance to have sex with Kana as a girl.

The doorbell rang. I checked the terminal in the living room and— speak of the devil— saw Kana waiting just outside the door. He was still in his uniform and had his backpack stuffed, bulging more than usual.

"He's getting brave, coming into the succubus' den like that." Mio grinned.

"Do I have to remind you that he's mine?" I asked.

"Psh. The word you're looking for is ours," she said, licking her lips.

I answered the door with Hana and Mio behind me. Kana twiddled his thumbs and shifted uncomfortably on his feet. Only a day had gone by since he'd become a girl, and he was beginning to appear more ladylike and feminine. Maybe it was just his shyness that exacerbated it, but I was reminded of my first encounter with Kaede.

"What's wrong? Did your parents come home or something?" I asked him.

Kana shook his head. "I… I just don't feel comfortable like this yet, so I was hoping I could stay with you for the day?"

What went on in my head worked out something like simple math.

Kana + Stay Over + Me = Sex.

So, I answered the only way I should.

"I don't mind at all, but all the guest rooms are taken. You're okay with sleeping in my room like always, right?" I asked in a single, quivering breath.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

57