93 – Succubus Wants to Have her Fun
5.9k 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

"You want me to design your class' cafe costumes? Can I really? I'm not dreaming, am I?" Kaede pinched her own cheeks. Because this was a very real request and not a dream, she left herself with swollen red cheeks.

"I take that as a yes, you can do it?" Mio asked.

"Absolutely!" she declared.

"As long as the designs aren't anything too over the top and excessively lewd…" I chimed in, but both of them were too engrossed in coming up with ideas to listen.

It came as a surprise to me that Kaede was still at school this time of the day. By this time, the only clubs left on campus were the sports ones trying to squeeze out a few more minutes. However, this month was a special occasion. A lot less students were going home early like they usually do.

They had two events to prepare for after all. Clubs and classes participating in Culture Day had a lot of work ahead of them.

This was the same for the manga club which Kaede was a member of. The five member club, as she explained it, vowed to publish a 50-page oneshot by the end of the month to be sold during Culture Day. Which was why they were all hard at work and staying so late.

But as I'd only just learned today that Kaede was a part of the manga club, another person I didn't expect but should have expected was also a member.

KOOOGGAAAAAAA.

I screamed his name in my mind. He sat at the corner of the room, throwing glances my way. For his legs to be crossed over the other, undoubtedly meant he was hiding his boner. He and the rest of his otaku friends, Rokuro, Masashi, and Narumi, were all members of the manga club.

Koga also happened to be the only one from the gangbang during the Okinawa trip whose memories I didn't tweak much. He remembered everything, including how I continued to have sex with him well into the morning after his friends passed out.

Just remembering it was turning me on. Didn't help one bit that Mio didn't let me finish on the train back.

It didn't seem like he blabbed to the others about what we did in Okinawa. The other three were overjoyed that two girls came into their club room to hang out. While they had no idea, Koga had probably been replaying the events of that night. I did spoil him like we were on a honeymoon. For a guy his age, who used to be as timid as me around girls, for me to have turned into one to have steamy sex with him must've been a dream come true.

God… I wanted so badly to ask him how many times he masturbated thinking about me. Leaving his memories intact for a chance encounter like this must be what I wanted all along.

"Any idea what you want to wear?" Kaede asked me, pulling me from my thoughts.

Behind her, Mio had a smug, shit-eating grin and knew exactly why I was so horny right now.

"S-Something cute, I guess?" I answered.

"Oh, you can ask us for ideas! We have a ton of manga for reference," Masa said, digging into a box of what actually turned out to be erotic doujins.

"I got an idea!" Mio shot up from her seat and raised a hand. "Let's go to the tailoring club. Getting Yuriha in the know will make designing easier, right?"

"That Yuriha? We can make all sorts of suggestions and she'd probably agree for the sake of her craft… hehehe…" Naru giggled creepily to himself with a bag of chips in hand.

"It's decided. Let's all go together. Koga, you stay here and watch the club room while we're gone!" Rokuro stopped drafting the manuscript and sprung to the door.

"Eh? Why do I have to stay?" Koga asked.

"Because we have to escort these ladies to the tailoring club. Someone has to stay and watch our club in the meantime," he said.

The number of boys in this room outnumbers the girls anyway. Rokuro probably thought to reduce the number of boys going to another club filled with more girls, thinking he had any social skills or courage to chat them up. Typical jerk move, but it wasn't like the tailoring club would pay him any mind to begin with and knowing boys like him, he'd just be a wallflower until they leave.

"I'll… wait here and read some manga until you guys come back," I said, waving to them.

"What?! Er— Koga, why don't you go? I'll stay!" Rokuro tried to come back through the door.

"Daylight's wasting!" Mio exclaimed, pushing him on the way out.

Leave it to Mio to do me a solid and look for any opportunity to get me into a sexual escapade. Kana did want to return to being a boy anyway, and the only way to restore energy to the blade was through sex.

But it became several times more awkward as soon as they were gone and their voices disappeared down the hall. Koga nervously cleared his throat, then jumped out of his seat.

"Y-You wanted to read some manga, right? I can make some recommendations for you—"

"I think you know what I really want," I said, spreading my legs and raising my skirt to show him my soaked underwear.

Koga gulped hard. Stared just as hard. The bulge in his pants grew larger, reminding me how good his dick felt inside me.

"I don't know… if we should be doing this…" he stuttered.

"Are you sure? My pussy has been aching for you ever since that night. If you don't want me, I might have to ask your friends instead." I licked my fingers and lips.

"I— I don't want that!" Koga shouted, putting his hands on my shoulder and surprising me with the abrupt exclamation. "I'd rather have you for myself!"

My excitement was at another all time high. His face was so close to mine. Unable to wait any longer, I pulled him the rest of the way down. Our lips met, and soon our tongues did, too.

Koga was about as average as any high school boy. He had a little weight on him, but not as chubby as Naru. Even though he wasn't muscular or tall like the guys in kendo, being touched by his manly hands turned me into putty.

The chair I sat on squeaked and scraped along the floor. This wasn't exactly the best place to do the dirty, but Koga didn't look like he was interested in going anywhere else. The way his cock humped my stomach between our clothing, I could tell he was eager to mark me in this club room. Like he had something to prove by banging me in the place where he hung out with his friends. It was always a competition with boys. Though I supposed I used to be the same.

I undid Koga's pants and tossed the belt aside. His cock glistened with delicious precum, eager to find a home inside me. The panty I wore was soaked anyway, so I pulled it off and stuffed it into his pocket as a gift. When his thick member rubbed my clit, a shock of pleasure raced across the surface of my skin.

"Fuck me." I pushed him away from my lips to whisper into his ears. "My pussy's begging for it."

"I'm… I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" Koga exclaimed, thrusting down to the base of his cock with a single push.

His body shuddered and something hot gushed into my womb.

"Eh? You're coming already?" I asked.

"Sorry… It's been so long, and I'm just now remembering how good it feels inside you— ow!" He instinctively bowed and smashed our foreheads together.

We glanced at each other, then burst into laughter. Here we were in the act of sex, and he went and made a fool of himself.

It was…

Uh, oh. This was bad.

Koga was so cute, it triggered a different kind of feeling inside me. He wasn't particularly handsome. Just average. If I could replace him with Kana or Mio right now, I would. But Kana didn't have a dick anymore, and Mio left to create an opportunity for me.

I pushed him back into the table where the club conducted activities and read manga on.

"Lay down on that," I ordered him.

His eyes glazed over. He blinked a few times and obeyed.

"Why did I… What just happened?" he asked, unsure why he had climbed onto the table.

Koga went wide-eyed with surprise as I dropped the magic hiding my succubus features and transformed into my indecent outfit. In my full glory, horns, tail, and wings bared to him, I flew up to sit atop his waist.

"S-S-S-Succubus…"

"That's right. As real as can be, and you had sex with one without knowing." I waved my tail in his face to show it wasn't fake, then put a finger to my lips to shush him into a vow of secrecy.

He nodded. Of course, he did. What else could he do underneath a succubus who had the power to compel him. Although just a second ago was an accident, Koga still had complete control of his mental faculties. I could have enthralled him if I wanted, but half the fun of sex was knowing you did it.

And for me…

Being in control.

Watching him squirm, dry humping his cock against my entrance, knowing that I dictated his pleasure was more thrilling than being drenched in cum.

A pair of hands reached up to grab my breasts. I grabbed ahold of them both and put it behind his head.

"I'm not making it as easy as last time. You have to beg if you want it." I smiled.

"P-Please let me have sex with you…" he stammered.

"Hmm? I couldn't hear you? One more time. Louder, and be more specific."

"Let me… let me put it inside you!" he shouted.

There it was. To hear someone beg. Why did such simple words turn me on so much? 

"One more time. Be real specific, or I won't know what you want?" I said coyly, preparing myself to savor each word that was going to come out of his lips next.

"Please let me put my dick inside your pussy…" he pleaded.

It shook me to my core. Not like fear. If terror had an euphoric counterpart, that was how it felt. Shivers ran up my spine and cascaded back down across every inch of my body.

I parted my pussy lips to show Koga the pink flesh where his dick would go into. His uncut member was so cute, begging in its own way by throbbing.

"Good boy… Try your best not to cum before I do. Because if you do, I'll be disappointed and have to look for someone else to have sex with. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?" I asked him sweetly.

"N-No. I don't want that! I want to continue having sex with you!" Koga declared from the bottom of his heart as tears welled around the corner of his eyes. He couldn't have known it. The amount of lust dripping from his words were immeasurable. More than even when I was with Kana or Hatsumi.

Was this why Mio was always such a dom? Did the act of teasing and putting someone under my thumb really coax out all this delicious sexual energy? 

Whatever the case was… I fucking love it.

"Since you begged so nicely, how can I possibly say no?" I scooted forward and lowered my hips, only enough to put the tip in. Koga tried vainly to raise his hips to push further in. Not wanting to keep him waiting any longer, I dropped down the rest of the way, letting his cock fill me up.

"Mmmm! You're so hard…" I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand.

"It's… It's a dream come true to have sex with you again!" he exclaimed.

"You like that? You like fucking my wet pussy?" Grinding our hips together makes so much noise because of how wet I was, but the pleasure was too great not to let loose on.

If anyone walked in on us, it might have looked like I was raping Koga. 

God. How did I look through his eyes? From down there, he saw my breasts bouncing and cock pumping in and out of me.

"Saeko… I don't think I can hold it…" His eyes were screwed shut and beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

"Nu-uh. I didn't give you permission to. You wouldn't want me having sex with Rokuro instead, hm?" I teased him.

Truth be told, I rather not have sex with Rokuro. But a dick was a dick nonetheless. Koga was just another person to milk cum out of like any other boy. Easily replaceable among a sea of willing volunteers. I only singled Koga out because he was cute and reminded me of myself when I was a boy.

"Your pussy feels too good… I want to cum now… if I have to beg, I will— Let me cum inside you! I'm begging you to keep letting me have sex with you!" he cried.

"Guh— aaahh!" My legs suddenly went limp upon hearing him say that. I wasn't thinking straight any longer and began to bounce viciously on his cock. The table creaked and whined at my rapid movements.

I bent down to kiss him, muffling my increasingly loud moans that couldn't be suppressed with anything other than his lips and tongue.

"Ish okay— you can cum inshide me now… fuck my pusshy and cum for me!" I said between breaths.

Our bodies convulsed as we both reached an orgasm at the same time. A flood of cum poured into my pussy, for sure painting the pink interior a gooey white. My muscles tightened, and as the pleasure became all that filled my mind, a second orgasm followed soon after the first.

I sat up, having to put my hands on his chest to keep myself propped up. Between the two of us panting and the emanating body heat from the hot sex, the room quickly became stuffy. However, I didn't want to open the window for fear of losing all this lust lingering in the room.

"Did I do good?" Koga asked timidly.

"Oh, did you do good. I came twice in the span of a few seconds. I might have to bring you to my house to keep as a sex pet." I grinned.

The dick inside me throbbed harder than before. Both him and his delicious cock seemed to have liked the sound of that.

I checked the time. It hadn't been long. Mio didn't send me a text that they were coming back yet either.

Which meant…

"I hope you're up for another round. A succubus isn't satisfied until you've filled up her womb." I winked.

"Fwuah~ I'm so satisfied… hm?" Koga was passed out with his dick still hard and inside me. Drool slipped from the corner of his mouth. The expression of pure bliss would have been fine, if it weren't for his slightly gaunt cheeks. "Did… Did I drain too much?"

I quickly dressed myself and pulled up Koga's pants, but his erect penis was in the way. Were these things always so cumbersome? Or was I just not used to handling them anymore? I sucked him off until he came, but it wouldn't go soft.

"Maybe as a succubus, I have magic to do something about it." Focusing my aura around Koga caused him to arch his back and penis to erupt with cum on my face.

That was definitely not what I wanted to do.

"No more, Saeko… My dick… feels like it's… going to fall off… nnh…" he groaned.

"I'm sorry!" I bowed in apology to his penis.

Wait a minute. Did I just force an orgasm just by pumping magic into him? I wondered to myself.

When I tried again by wrapping my aura around his dick as if it were an extension of my hands and mouth, the throbbing rod squirted another load. Koga was pretty much dry, his cum had become watery and thin it couldn't get anyone pregnant with.

"It… hurts… have mercy…" 

"Oops." I was so curious about my magic that I forgot he was in pain. At least his dick had finally gotten soft after orgasming so much. His underwear and pants slid back on much easier without a raging hard on in the way.

Nearby water bottles and papers towels allowed me to wipe off cum stains and sweat from the tables. I was still sticky with cum, but unless someone touched me they wouldn't know. The only problem left was the unconscious Koga.

I carried him back to his seat where the others had last seen him, then positioned his body in such a way that looked like he fell asleep.

The others returned some time later, and I pretended I'd been too busy reading manga to realize Koga had fallen asleep. Mio entered the room licking her lips and waving a hand over her nose, like a gourmand drawing in more of the scent. 

"Are we all set with the costume designs?" I asked.

"Yep! I'll need a day or two to draw up the designs, then continue working with Yuriha to make sure some details are feasible. Ahh! I can't wait to see you two in my designs, it's like a fantasy come true!" Kaede said.

"You didn't go overboard on the suggestions, did you?" I glared at Mio.

She stuck her tongue out and shrugged.

It was 6 in the evening by the time we decided to fly home. Mio glanced back into the city of flashing lights behind us and stopped in midair.

"Wanna go to a love hotel?" she asked out of nowhere.

"Hatsumi's waiting back home with dinner, you know?" I reminded her.

"As much as I dig her grub, we can have it everyday. Not often that it's just the two of us. We're dating, right? Show me more about what it's like to be in a relationship." Her words made my heart flutter.

I was reminded of all the time we spent in the time loop that had been wasted because Mio didn't remember a single thing. Even now, those memories were slipping away from me bit by bit. Eventually it would have been like it never happened.

The ordeal made me realize how precious our time was.

In fact, Mio had been looking out for me all day— in her own way. She made most of the suggestions, pleasured me without asking for it in return, created an opportunity for me to have sex, and was keen on getting the task Rika entrusted to us done. The least I could do was humor her. After all, we were in a relationship.

Telling myself that didn't make it any less embarrassing. I really was too new when it came to this stuff.

"I'm… I'm new to this, too. O-Okay… I'll text Hatsumi that we'll be out for the night. Let's… go on a date then," I said, pressing my index fingers together.

"Alright! That's what I'm talking about! Two succs getting their hots on in the city," she yipped into the night.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW on https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit at Tier 2 sub

Updates every week on Monday PST!

53