105 – Oh, boy! It’s that time of the year for a succubus
6.3k 4 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a new month, so get the most out of your patreon subscription now!

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW, get the latest chapters on my patreon for only $5!

Don't wait! Read Saeko's fall into degeneracy as she becomes a bitch in heat!

I am Succubus! Chapter 115 - Elves? A Succubus' Favorite Food| Jammin' Rabbit (WN) on Patreon

Please support me so I can keep writing what I love!

IaS updates every week on Monday PST!

NEW isekai gender bender succubus story, in which the hero is turned into a succubus! Click the link below to start reading.

The Hero Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to What?!

3bf581120c7f044bd54367f713231e74.png

*Picture does not belong to me, and is only being used as advertisement purposes.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, my god… yes! Your cock feels so good messing up my pussy!" I screamed in pleasure while being fucked on top of a desk.

All I saw before me were blurs that provided me sexual relief. The piece of meat slamming into me was the only thing I cared about. It felt like a lot of time had passed since I was in the bathroom. I only vaguely knew where I was, and the murmuring of other people was evidence that we weren't alone.

"Saeko, I've fapped to you ever since you turned into a girl! I don't even care if you used to be a guy! Having sex with you is like a dream!"

I didn't even know who was thrusting into me. Whoever it was had to be a fresh dick because others around me were either resting or waiting their turn.

The pleasure began to build in my groin. My mind faded in and out of consciousness, and with each thrust sending me closer to climax, nothing else registered.

My pussy was soon filled with the familiar warmth of cum, but the dick inside me quickly went flaccid. 

"Not enough," I muttered. "I want more…"

As my current partner could no longer get it up, my body moved on its own to the next group of able-bodied men. One laid down on the floor and asked me to ride him. The wonderful cock was standing at full mast, waiting for me to put it in. When I sat down on his hard member, an intense pleasure electrified my skin, back arched, and eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Uuu… aahhhh! So good… my mind is spinning…"

"Even after all this… you're still so tight. It's like your pussy is sucking the life out of me," the guy below me said.

I reached behind to spread my butt cheeks and stuck my tongue out.

"Please… fuck my ass and mouth," I begged them sweetly.

Their responses were swift and without hesitation. Someone shoved a dick into my mouth. Whoever they were had already fucked me, because I tasted my pussy juices from it. His moans as I massaged his testicles and nursed on the glans were music to my ears.

Sometimes I did wish I was still a boy to be able to experience these pleasures. Or at least had my dick again. But right now, that desire didn't matter. I wouldn't be able to taste the sensation of being fucked in all three holes, holding two dicks in my hand, and having my tail coiled around one more just because I could.

All three of them slammed their hips and I, trapped between all this prime meat, was made a fucktoy of. No other thought crossed my mind than that of sex. When their bodies quivered and cocks throbbed, I welcomed the iminent orgasms that were followed by waves of cum pouring into me.

I shivered with delight from being surrounded by more cocks that were masturbating at the show put on for them. When one person was finished, another took their place to continue the unending cycle of debauchery.

Then… something in my mind snapped.

When I came back to my senses, I was on top of one guy who had long since fallen unconscious and limp. A dozen male students and two teachers were lying in various states of undress on desks or the floor of the classroom. Their dicks were limp after what could have been none other than a non-stop gangbang of me. To make things worse, all that had happened while I was in my succubus form.

Smeared with cum from head to toe, I clutched my head in terror from having screwed even more people at my own school.

"Oh, no. What have I done?"

My two holes were leaking from all the creampies and jaw sore from sucking so much dick. Some parts of my body had bite marks on them, more specifically my tits. It seemed some of my victims leaned more towards the rougher side.

All of them had smiles on their faces. Of course, they did. They probably just had the best sex of their lives with me. My top-notch pussy was the second to no one—

"Wait, no! This isn't the time to brag!" I groaned out loud. "I'm not someone who brags to begin with. What's going on with me…?"

Fortunately, the two doors to the classroom were locked. Unfortunately, it was dark out. We had been in here for quite a long time. The clock showed that it was only six in the evening. 

I found my stuff buried under a pile of someone else's clothes. Hatsumi and Mio had sent a couple of messages to our household groupchat, but they were mainly about what to eat for dinner.

"God, what is happening to me?" I asked myself, wiping the cum off my chin with a handkerchief lying on the ground.

This was the first time I straight up blanked out. Did I lose control? No, I couldn't have. Starving for sexual energy was a very distinct feeling that I wouldn't have mistaken for anything else. Then what exactly happened?

Even now, after what was clearly a lot of sex, my body was still craving for more.

My answers were probably waiting at home. Mio seemed to suspect something when she told me to go into that damn bathroom.

I used magic to clean myself up and removed the cum stains from my body, then put the entire classroom back into place. The guys had to be dressed, memories tweaked, and mind controlled to leave school. Having them wake up around each other later would just end in a disaster.

Once the last person left, I cast an invisibility spell on myself and flew home.

"I'm home…" I said, coming through the door with a sigh.

"Welcome back!" the voices of Hatsumi and Mio replied from the kitchen.

Although I was expecting Kana to be here, there appeared to be more shoes than usual in the foyer. Two extra pairs to be exact.

Selene exited the bathroom with a towel over her head, sporting a pair of shorts and gray tank top. She sniffed the air, paused, then sniffed once more and stared directly at me. Mio tended to do that a lot around me. Was this just a succubus thing to do?

"I suppose it is getting to be that time of the year again. A first for you," she said.

"What time of the year?" I asked curiously, but she had already entered the kitchen and was replaced by Hatsumi peeking into the hallway.

"Dinner's ready, so hurry and wash up before the food gets cold!" Hatsumi urged

A bath did sound nice right about now, so I did as my sister suggested. Only, there was a big problem.

My skin was extra sensitive, and the erogenous zones even more so. I felt every droplet of water clash against my skin while showering, the gooey sensation from the body wash, and every bubble and suds from lathering myself up. All of it was getting me into the mood again.

Even as I dipped into the bath for a soak, simply being in the hot waters stimulated my nipples and pussy.

"Why am I not satisfied after having so much sex?" I asked myself, as my own two hands massaged my breasts. Before I knew it, I had changed into my succubus form again. I'd recognized this sometimes happens if I was in a state of inexplicable bliss or couldn't control my carnal desires. 

Considering my frustration and lack of progress getting satisfaction, this was the latter.

A gentle pressure rubbed against my inner thigh and started teasing my pussy. I looked down to find my tail stroking the tip-end of the engorged nub that was my clitoris.

"Hahh, guh… Why… nothing is enough anymore…"

No matter how much I masturbated, I couldn't get off. 

Literally, fuck me right now. 

For magic-wielding succubi with star wars jedi-like persuasion powers, we sure were slaves to our baser instincts.

Annoyed by my inability to reach climax, I hopped out of the bath with a feeling akin to being blue-balled. The fresh clothes waiting for me to change into provided little comfort as the fabric continued to tease my body. At the very least I had Hatsumi's dinner to look forward to. I donned a sleeveless hoodie and baggy sweatpants for maximum comfy, then stepped out of the bathroom eager for dinner.

But imagine my surprise when I entered the living room to find Yumi and Hana, hanging around like this was their normal hang out spot. Kana was here because he and Mio went home together, but the two additional succubi were unexpected.

"Took ya long enough to get back," Mio remarked with a smirk. "Me and Kana over here did a lot of studying waiting for you to come home."

Kana fiddled his thumbs underneath the table and blushed up to his ears.

"Uh, yeah… we studied… " he repeated unconvincingly.

I took a seat next to Mio and noticed how crowded it was getting lately. We had seven people at the dinner table that was originally meant for four.

"I'm guessing this isn't the usual succubus sleepover we're having?" I asked Yumi and Hana.

"There is something important we must discuss after dinner. It involves all of us succubi. Since three happen to live in this house, Hana and I thought it appropriate to meet here." Yumi nodded to each succubus at the table.

I knew then that it had to concern what I was going through lately. That was a load off my shoulders. Hopefully they could shed some light on my insatiable sexual hunger.

Hatsumi sat down a plate of chicken katsu curry in front of me, the savoury smell of the golden meal instantly eased my mind and body.

"Since we had some extra breading left, I figured I might as well use them up to make katsu curry. I also made it exactly how you like it." She smiled at me and left my heart throbbing.

My sister was always so kind and caring towards me. I wanted to throw her to the ground and eat out her pussy instead—

NO!

Get a grip, Saeko!

If I focused on something hard enough like the food in front of me, I could stave off the other side of my hunger. Dinner became more of an uphill battle of mental strength versus temptation.

"Saeko, are you feeling alright?" Hatsumi asked, pressing her forehead to mine to check my temperature. "I think you're heating up. Maybe it would be best if you went to sleep early?"

Our faces were so close. She had the fresh, out-of-bath smell on her. There was also no mistaking the scent of lust.

"No, I'm fine! It's got to be because I just came out of the bath," I said hastily.

To my side, Mio snickered under her breath.

I managed to survive dinner and avoid making a move on my sister. The six of us hung out in the living room after Hatsumi went to bed early. She may have not scored the interview our parents had set her up for, but that didn't deter her from job searching. From what I heard, a lot of growing tech companies were going after her. It was a matter of research and who she ultimately wanted to work for now.

"Someone mind explaining to me why I've been feeling uncontrollably horny lately?" I asked the room, putting my hands on my hips.

"Remember way back when you asked if you could get pregnant, and I told you it's a once a year thing? Well, looks like that time is getting close," Mio answered my suspicions.

Yumi continued, "We become horny beyond all control due to our bodies becoming fertile. The urge to be impregnated is too strong to resist. It is also important to note, the nature of our race makes us compatible with virtually any species."

"Eh… So that off-handed comment Mio made about fucking dogs is true?" I asked, my mind becoming hazy. "So, when will it happen?"

"I'm certain it will be some time soon after the Culture Festival if that is any relief. None of us knows exactly when it hits. But when it does hit, it hits hard. We will lose almost all inhibition and go on a starvation-like hunt," Selene added, smoking from a vape since I had banned her from tobacco.

"ISN'T THAT KIND OF DANGEROUS?" I cried in terror.

With hundreds of succubus living in this prefecture alone, the level of chaos we could unleash would be unfathomable. There was also the Okinawa cell on such a tiny island. 

"Don't act like you haven't lost control yet. Be honest. You came back earlier smelling like a gangbang!" Mio said, nudging me with her elbow.

"No comment…"

Kana turned to me with his mouth hanging open and eyes blank. "Wait, you had sex with other people right after Mio and I left school?"

"That's some NTR shit right there," Hana remarked, giggling uncontrollably.

"What are you guys planning to do about it then?" I asked the more seasoned succubi around me.

"All human meat sacks look the same to me, but I get more energy from banging mid-life crisis farts with daughter fetishes. Black companies are like the perfect vending machines for me." The pink-haired hellion shrugged.

"Ufufu~ I've already built myself a harem waiting for me back home for a week-long sleepover. Taleia and I are going to have so much fun." Yumi put a hand to her cheek and smiled.

They certainly seemed prepared...

"What about you? You look like you're doing perfectly fine," I said to Selene, who was filing her nails at the corner of the room.

"Just because we are greater succubi doesn't make us any less a slave to our instincts. I have human livestock prepared for when the time comes," she replied as a matter of factly.

Just like when an urge to shit or piss hit, one couldn't exactly ignore it. Telling the succubi under my reign not to have sex would be akin to telling them to go kill themselves. Then they would undoubtedly rebel. It might be best to let them do as they wish, but also remind them not to go too crazy if they could help it.

It did, however, worry me that even the succubi closest to me still treated humans like cattle. 

"Alright. The handcuffs are lifted for our heat period. Let everyone under your clutch know, and put emphasis on not overdoing it," I told them.

"Awwww, shit. Permission granted to fuck to our heart's content." Mio had recorded my message on her phone and sent the news to the rest of the succubi within our network. The others followed suit.

Somehow, my intuition was telling me this whole heat period would go wrong at some point. I should thank my lucky stars it wasn't starting tomorrow, but there was no telling at what moment I— including the others— would lose their collective minds.

"Okay, then… How should I prepare?" I asked the more experienced succubi.

"Two ways," Mio began, lips curving to a devilish smile. "Lust has quality to it depending on who we fuck. You're more likely to be satisfied by someone like Kana or Hatsumi. If not, we might have to turn you into a one-succubus brothel."

"Don't do it with other people! Use me as much as you'd like instead." Kana grabbed both of my hands and breathed conviction into every word, but the determination on his face was all selfishness.

"I really do love you, Kana. I do! Turning you into a girl was a lot of fun, but now I'm kind of wishing you had a dick again," I said honestly, hoping my words wouldn't hurt his feelings.

The Blade of the First Temptress materialized in both of our hands. A pulse of energy rippled from the sword and scattered some of the newspapers sitting on the coffee table.

"I-I'm sorry, I kind of let my emotions take over for a second!" I apologized profusely.

"But I didn't turn back into a boy?" Kana wondered aloud, just as puzzled as I. Then he sat up straight, eyes shifting to his crotch and spreading his legs in a way all boys did instinctively to let their little buddy breathe.

Selene snatched the sword from my grip to inspect it.

"It wasn't at full capacity, so maybe an incomplete transformation," she said.

"Are you kidding me?!" he cried while looking into his pants.

It's a new month, so get the most out of your patreon subscription now!

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW, get the latest chapters on my patreon for only $5!

Don't wait! Read Saeko's fall into degeneracy as she becomes a bitch in heat!

I am Succubus! Chapter 115 - Elves? A Succubus' Favorite Food| Jammin' Rabbit (WN) on Patreon

Please support me so I can keep writing what I love!

IaS updates every week on Monday PST!

NEW isekai gender bender succubus story, in which the hero is turned into a succubus! Click the link below to start reading.

The Hero Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to What?!

3bf581120c7f044bd54367f713231e74.png

*Picture does not belong to me, and is only being used as advertisement purposes.

51