106 – Kana’s Back on the Menu!
5.4k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW, get the latest chapters on my patreon for only $5!

Don't wait! Read what happens when Saeko's body suddenly changes!

I am Succubus! Chapter 116 | Jammin' Rabbit (WN) on Patreon

Please support me so I can keep writing what I love!

IaS updates every week on Monday PST!

NEW isekai gender bender succubus story (currently 9 available chapters), in which the hero is turned into a succubus! Click the link below to start reading.

The Hero Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to What?!

3bf581120c7f044bd54367f713231e74.png

*Picture does not belong to me, and is only being used as advertisement purposes.

Everyone stared at the outline of Kana's erect dick bulging underneath his pants. The meat rod that I'd been so thoroughly fucked by countless times in the past, given me so many incredible orgasms, and made me lose my mind was back. It was right before my eyes. My pussy reacted to it like a Pavlovian dog, already soaking through the underwear's fabric.

I wasn't the only one in the living room at the edge of their seat. The other succubus were, too.

Selene took one look around the room and excused herself. "I'm stepping out before this turns into a bloodbath. If any of you lose control tonight, make sure to call in ahead of time that you will be absent."

As soon as Selene closed the door, the remaining succubi in the room turned their attention back to Kana.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that…?" he asked, voice tinged with fear.

"Should we do rock, paper, scissors?" Mio proposed to the three of us.

"Okay, but I get to use two hands," Hana said.

I pulled Kana off the couch and away from the trio. Their eyes were trained on us as we backed up to the far wall.

"Obviously, I should get first dibs because Kana's my… b-b-boy— because I'm the queen, and I said so!" I exclaimed.

"Oi, oi! You're getting full of yourself just because of that status. Don't forget I'm part of this relationship, which means we share everything," Mio reminded me.

As a matter of course, Mio was included in everything I did. That went both way, even when it came to sex.

"Ufufu~ It seems we have overstayed our welcome, haven't we?" Yumi said to Hana.

"Uwah, well. A girl with a dick ain't really my thing anyway." Hana giggled.

"It isn't mine either!" Kana retorted.

The four of us came to the unanimous decision that Kana and Hatsumi were probably my safest choices during the fertility period. On the off chance that they weren't enough, Yumi assured me that she had prepared a back up plan. The paranoid side of me was worried because she refused to elaborate on said plan, simply hoping that things went well.

"Wait. We're forgetting the most important thing here. If we're super fertile and getting it on with god knows how many people, aren't a lot of us guaranteed to get pregnant? Would birth control pills work for a succubus?" I asked.

Although that question had come out of my mouth in search of an answer for, my succubus brain treated the prospects of pregnancy as a desirable result. My very womb throbbed at the thought and sent pleasure signals creeping across the surface of my skin. Since Kana had a dick again, would his cum be able to…

SLAP!

I struck my face with both hands so hard it surprised everyone around me.

"S-Sorry. I was losing control again."

Yumi came by and rubbed my cheeks in her palm, healing away the stinging pain and replacing it with a soothing warmth that eased my mind.

"Human medicine won't work. The dark elves from our world are talented alchemists whom we normally go to during this time. In addition to the potions that temporarily grant a penis, they had also developed a potion to prevent us from getting pregnant," she said.

"Too bad we didn't bring any with us." Mio shrugged.

"Actually," Yumi began, wagging a finger at her. "I have learned that Earth and Elza possess the same ingredients to create such a potion. I'm able to replicate it perfectly."

"Eh? That's a big deal. You could revolutionize the contraception market with a medicine like that," I said, thinking of all the money that could be made if we patented something like that.

The matronly succubus shook her head. "The downside is that it also serves as a powerful aphrodisiac, inducing an insatiable sex drive for days to any race that isn't a succubus."

"On second thought, we'll keep that to ourselves." I put a hand to my face and sighed. "Damn dark elves…"

Yumi left to go in search of the materials needed to make those potions for us, and Hana went to get a head start in satisfying her sexual hunger.

The three of us that remained had nothing left to do for the night. Nothing except for one thing.

"It's going to happen anyway, so let's get it over with." Kana groaned.

"Well, you heard the futa," Mio said to me.

"DON'T CALL ME A FUTA!" he cried.

Mio and I dragged Kana up to my room like we were on a mission. Once we got inside, I pushed him onto the bed and ripped his sweatpants off. The beautiful cock I longed for sprung up to my face, like a work slave husband finally coming home to their pent-up wife.

"It's been a while… so, please be gentle," Kana whimpered, covering his face.

"What are you acting all shy for?" Mio jumped onto the bed next to him, the impact causing both of them to bounce. She pulled his hand away and licked the right side of his cheek. "You should be used to this after all the times we've fucked."

"Oh, god… Mio, that's gross," he said, wiping his cheek on the bed and grimacing.

She sniffed the air and grinned. "Your mouth says gross, but your body is oozing with more lust right after I did that."

Kana glanced down at me and seemed as if something clicked in his head. I thought he would have something to say to me, but turned to Mio instead.

"C-Can we kiss instead? I feel like we haven't in a while…" he asked her.

"Mmmmrrgghh!" Mio growled while biting her lower lip. "This is the side of you that I wanna fuck."

The two of them drew closer to each other, stopped when their lips were an inch apart, then started making out. Watching their lips connected, tongues wrestling from the french kiss, made me wish I was up there instead.

"Mmm… hahh… Mio… Mmm— Mio… " he whispered her name over and over again between each intake of breath.

They began to fondle each other's body. Mio groped Kana's breast and tweaked his nipple between her fingers. Meanwhile, Kana brushed a hand down Mio's abdomen and stopped on top of her pussy where he began to rub her clit. Their sweet moans quickly filled the room as the foreplay grew more intense. 

Kana was doing all that on purpose. He was probably jealous from learning that I had sex with a bunch of people at school. Although I didn't blame him, it was hard for me not to feel jealous watching them kiss so passionately. The least I could do was remind him that it didn't matter who I did it with, Kana would always be among the few at the top for me.

And being down here wasn't all bad because I had a different kissing partner. Kana's cock throbbed as he and Mio were tongue-deep in each other's throats.

I started licking the delicious piece of meat from the tip. Kana's hips shuddered as I did. Quiet squeaks and moans escaped between his and Mio's lips. It thrilled me that I was giving him that pleasure. Soon, it was covered in my saliva as it dribbled down the shaft.

"Saeko, I'm cumming…! Guh— aaaahhhh!" Kana's cock spurted hot cum all over my face, a lot more than I was prepared for. I should have expected it since he hadn't had a blowjob in so long, and was extra sensitive to it. Like a water fountain, it continued to sputter until I sealed my lips on it to swallow the rest.

Even though he just came, it remained erect as ever. 

Mio figured she had enough and wanted more. She positioned her knees between Kana's head and spread the opening of her pussy, letting a few drops of juices drip onto his face.

"Damn. It's getting harder to control myself. Do me a favor and eat me out," she said.

Without giving him a chance to say a word, she sat on his face and laid down to lick up the cum on his dick.

"Mmmrpphh? Mmm! Nrrghhmmm! Mmm… mmmh~" Kana's complaints turned into muffled moans of pleasure.

"Did ya miss me?" Mio smirked with a throbbing cock between us.

I averted my gaze from her. "No… mmph?!"

She grabbed the my head and pressed me close enough for her to kiss me. We tongue-kissed each other with Kana's cock, like it was a single popsicle for a horny couple.

Occasionally, Mio's eyes rolled to the back of her head and gasped with pleasure. It seemed Kana was more experienced in cunnilingus than kissing, because she was thoroughly enjoying the sixty-nine position they were in.

Our tails whip back and forth like dogs eager to indulge in the treat before us. Mio and I looked each other in the eyes as an idea came to us at once. The second we rubbed the tips against Kana's pussy just below his cock, he arched up and briefly lifted Mio with him. Upon realizing what we were going to do, his muffled screams protested us not to.

We ignored his pleas and pressed the spade-shaped tip of our tails into his pussy.

"MMMMMMMMRRRRPPPHHHH!"

Mio tensed up. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! I'm cumming so fucking hard!"

Her entire body convulsed, eyes rolled to the back of her head, and a mixture of drool and cum dripped down the side of her lips.

"It feels so damn good when he screams…" she said, panting like a dog in heat. "Let's fuck his pussy some more so he does it again!"

Kana moaned like a ghost as reached his second orgasm. His cum, still thick and substantial after the first load, came spewing out and painted our faces white.

"Guys… anymore and I'm going to go crazy…" He covered his face with his arms and was trying to catch his breath.

Mio pulled me onto the bed lying on my back. She then laid on top of me, squeezing our breasts together and nuzzling my face with her own. Her silky smooth skin and hot breath teased every pleasure nerve in my body. Each time her lips brushed against mine, I tried to kiss her until she finally relented. As our tongues played together, swapping a mouthful of cum back and forth, Kana moved off the bed and positioned himself between our legs.

"Take your pick. We're going to be here all night." Mio winked.

I was prepared for Kana to choose Mio first to spite me for my earlier transgressions at school, but a pressure pushing into my pussy made me a happy succubus.

"Nnnh… Kana…" I moaned his name as cock entered me.

"Wow… It feels just as tight and hot as I last remembered…" he said.

The dozens of dicks that I sucked and fucked were nothing compared to this. After all, the feeling of being with the one you liked, trapped between their flesh, and partaking in the pleasure together was so much better.

Kana needed no urging. Those hips did the talking for him, and in no time at all, he was really hammering into me with his cock.

"Aaahh… hhahh… I missed this! It's too good… your cock feels so good!"

"I'm already close to cumming… Can I?" he asked desperately.

"Yes! All of it— pump it all into my pussy!" I begged.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Kana thrusted with more vigor until at last a warm feeling filled my womb. The sensation made me lose my mind.

"Oooh… nnnh… Kana, it's so hot— I'm… aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" I wrapped my arms around Mio and dug my nails into her back as a quaking orgasm rendered me a twitching mess.

Even after that, Kana was still hard as diamonds. He pulled out of me, and Mio's brief squeak was evidence that he put it in her next.

"Ahhh! It's finally my turn!" Mio grinned and licked her lips. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, forcing me to suck on it and swallow her saliva. Our fingers intertwined as she held both of my hands.

I might not have his dick inside me any longer, but Mio filled the empty space with her tail. The way it writhed and squirmed inside my pussy forced me into a euphoric haze. Her eyes remained wide open to watch the debaucherous act turn me into a beast in heat.

We three spent the entire night and well into the very early morning locked in an embrace of degenerate, carnal pleasure, with Kana taking turns fucking us. 

I woke up the next morning feeling more satiated and in control of myself than when twenty guys had fucked me in the classroom. To think Kana and his dick had it in them worth that much and more. Not to mention two succubus, because Mio was just as ravenous as I last night.

The three of us were lying in bed, Kana to my left and Mio to my right. Both were snuggled up to my sides, clutching my arms like clingy spouses. It had been getting colder lately, and this was the first time in a while that I woke up all warm and fuzzy.

Mio slept with her mouth wide open and drooling like a slob. On the other side, Kana was mumbling to himself and rubbing his face against my boob. Lower on the bed and between his legs, he's pitched a tent with his morning wood.

Suddenly, I wasn't as satisfied as I thought.

While being careful not to wake either of my bedmates, I climbed on top of Kana and straddled his waist. Dry humping his cock quickly moistened it with juices from my pussy, and soon it was slippery enough to put inside me. I sighed in bliss as it entered, savouring how the mushroom tip scraped and stirred me up.

Kana remained fast asleep. His face reddened and the troubled expression shifted to a more pleased one.

As I gyrated my hips, Kana's eyelids fluttered. The bed creaked with each of my movements. Quiet moans erupted from his lips and his breathing grew shallow.

"Kana… It feels so good, Kana… No matter how many times we do it… mmm…"

I leaned down to kiss him, even then he was still asleep and the rhythmic breathing was evidence to that. His lips tasted so good that I couldn't hold back from pushing my tongue into his mouth. He reacted and reciprocated my kiss, surprising me that even now he did not awaken.

Since he was in such a deep sleep, it was a good chance to try diving into dreams like Mio and Selene taught me.

Shutting my eyes and focusing my aura around Kana, I was welcomed by a sensation akin to sinking into a pool of jello.

When I next opened my eyes, I found myself inside a house that was not my own. I was standing by the front door, facing into a living room.

"This is supposed to be Kana's dream? Being here means I can alter, right?" I asked myself.

A door across the room swung open and out came a long-haired woman in an apron. I'd recognized her anywhere.

"Welcome home, honey— ah?!"

The two of us stared at each other, mouths hanging open.

"Nice dream you're having, Kana. Having fun as a domestic wife?" I giggled into my hand.

"Y-You've got it all wrong… I-I… Oh, forget it." Kana ripped away the apron and tossed it aside. "Look, I can't really control my dreams and these are all I've been having lately."

I raised my eyebrow in doubt.

"I'm serious!" he reiterated.

"So who's the husband you were expecting? A dream version of me?" I asked.

"Well…"

The doorknob behind me turned. I stepped into the house to avoid getting hit. The person who came through the door wasn't a husband, but Hacchan who entered. Mio's gyaru friend, the same girl who taught us about compensated dating.

"Oh, a friend of yours, sweetie?" Hacchan was dressed in a woman's work suit and skirt. She turned to me and bowed like a proper adult would when meeting a guest, and I did the same out of reflex. "It's nice to meet you."

"Er… Nice to meet you. I'm Saeko," I replied absentmindedly.

Hacchan took off her shoes, walked past me, and grabbed the back of Kana's head to pull him in for a kiss. His eyes spun when their lips parted.

"I'm soooo tired. I can't wait to have dinner after a bath. Make yourself at home, Saeko!" she said, disappearing into the door Kana had come from.

"Am I the one getting NTR'd here?" I whispered to Kana.

"It's not what you're thinking! Just wake me up already!" he muttered.

I tried to release the spell to no effect. We remained in his dream, with Hacchan humming in the other room and presumably getting ready for her bath. Something was off. Kana and I should be awake in our real bodies.

They taught me to simply loosen my aura within the dream like how someone would tense up and relax a muscle. I did exactly that, but it didn't work.

"Okay, Saeko. Any time now. Or did you actually want to stay for dinner with me and Hacchan?" Kana folded his arms, looking less amused by the second while I was growing more worried.

"How do I say this… It's not working," I said.

"I should be waking up soon normally, right? Isn't that how it works anyway?" he asked.

I couldn't answer because I didn't know.

The door behind me opened a second time and in came Mio. I turned back to Kana in a flash of jealousy.

"You're dreaming of everyone else but me!" I pouted, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm the real one, ya idiot!" Mio bonked me on the head. "It's time to wake up already before you get stuck in here."

She snapped her fingers, and I felt my body getting yanked forward. I woke up still riding Kana's cock. He looked down at where we were connected and squinted at me.

"I should have known," he remarked.

As the three of us were getting ready for school, eager for the second day of the festival, my mind was preoccupied with why I couldn't leave Kana's dream. When I asked Mio about it, she was just as perplexed.

"My best guess is a combination of first time heat period and dream diving. As long as you're around me, I can fish you out anytime until you can do it yourself," she assured me.

That was a load off my mind. I knew I still had a long way to go as a succubus. Selene, Mio, and the others have been a lot of help, but I needed to improve myself when it came down to it.

On our way to school, my only hope was that I managed to survive today and the rest of the week without causing too much trouble.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW, get the latest chapters on my patreon for only $5!

Don't wait! Read what happens when Saeko's body suddenly changes!

I am Succubus! Chapter 116 | Jammin' Rabbit (WN) on Patreon

Please support me so I can keep writing what I love!

IaS updates every week on Monday PST!

NEW isekai gender bender succubus story (currently 9 available chapters), in which the hero is turned into a succubus! Click the link below to start reading.

The Hero Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to What?!

3bf581120c7f044bd54367f713231e74.png

*Picture does not belong to me, and is only being used as advertisement purposes.

47