114 – Artifact Hunters
2.4k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Join patreon now $7.99 tier instead of $10 to read all advanced chapters. Early bird spots are limited!

The guys and I had sex way into the night. At some point or another, before I even realized it, they had fallen into my charm and began acting on lustful instinct. I hadn't tired out yet, but the same couldn't be said of the boys. Even when they became too tired to thrust their hips, it only meant it was my turn to ride on top of them.

"Mmmh… shllrrrp… shllrrrp… shllrrp… mm, aahh! Your cock tastes so good, it's driving me crazy…" I mumbled with a mouthful of Kurama's dick.

We had gone around to his fifth blowjob, and he still hadn't had enough. Meanwhile, I was lying on my back and getting railed by Yuuto. His strong hands held my thighs, while my legs were thrown over his shoulder. He pounded me with such masculine strength, it made me weak and tingly underneath the pleasure overwhelming my mind.

Being dominated by them excited me more than I could explain.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"I'm cumming again, Saeko…!" he warned.

I pulled the dick out of my mouth and locked eyes with Yuuto, putting a hand on his toned chest.

"Cum inside me again, please… I won't get pregnant, so keep fucking me and let everything inside— aaahhh!" My screams of pleasure made him pick up speed. I put Kurama's member back into my mouth and jerked off Nobi with my other hand.

At the height of our pleasure, engulfed in the scent of lust and testosterone of men trying to prove themselves as the better lover, the three of them orgasmed at the same time. Cum squirted onto my breasts, gushed down my throat like sweet nectar, and filled up my pussy. 

This was heaven. 

As Nobi and Kurama backed off to catch their breaths, Yuuto slowly pulled his dick out of me. My cunt clung to the meat rod, but no matter how much I squeezed, I was too wet to keep it from slipping out of me. Yuuto grabbed my head and shoved his dick into my mouth, facefucking me where I laid.

"Mmmrpph! Mmmh… shllrrp… shhh… hhnnngh… shllrrp…uugoohhoogh!" 

He used me as a sexual relief. Used my mouth and tongue to clean his cock stained with our mixed juices. When it started throbbing, Yuuto pulled it out of my mouth, planted the thick piece of meat on my face, and gave me a facial.

"Haahh… ahhh... " I licked my lips of the cum dripping down my face.

Yuuto laid down next to me and stroked my cheek with the back of his knuckle. It sent my heart aflutter as I stared into his eyes, and blushed redder than a tomato.

"I never knew how cute you were," he whispered, then leaned in to kiss me despite the messy state I was in.

The five of them had finally gone limp and fell unconscious.

Without a word, I turned over to face away from him and screamed into a pillow. Gathering my courage, I faced Yuuto who was fast asleep and pouted.

"You can't just do that and not expect me to feel weird about it…" I mumbled.

I must have taken too much out of them. Hopefully this wouldn't hamper their stamina in the tournament tomorrow.

It was weird of me to think back to my past two years in kendo. Since we didn't place in tournaments back then, the coach had us do training camps instead. All the boys slept in the same room with sleeping bags and extra futons. If I had been a girl from the start… those events probably would have turned out like this.

"Ugh… I'm so sticky…"

I finally hopped out of bed, hours after being fucked like a toy. My legs were wobbly. A river of cum flooded out of my hole. I glanced back at each of the boys, reluctant to leave them yet since I had actually hoped for more. The least I could do was clean their dicks.

As I sucked each of them off in their sleep, licking clean their knobs to make sure no traces of ejaculate was left, a gentle knock suddenly came to the door.

"Food delivery for Gouda!" a man's voice called from the door.

The young bellboy choked on his spit when he saw me. I looked down and realized I hadn't put any clothes on. An impish smile flashed across my face.

Leaning seductively against the door to show off my curvaceous body and twirling my cum-drenched hair, I pointed to the bulge in his pants and asked, "Do you want to come in so I can give you a tip?"

Without answering, he pushed the cart inside, and I shut the door behind him to have one more snack for the night.

Mio and I were getting ready to leave for the tournament when a familiar succubus entered the room. Taleia didn't so much as greet us on the way in. Instead, she shoved a paper bag in my face.

"This is for you," Yumi's sister said, not even meeting my eyes. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm only here because Yumi asked me to bring this to you."

"You'd be a lot cuter if you weren't so bratty," Mio teased.

"I'm not here to act cute! I could honestly care less about the queen. At least her sadistic side has a pair of balls worth following," Taleia remarked coldly.

"Thanks…" I took the bag and saw a small vial inside. "Is this to fix my split personality?"

"Not sure. It's 'experimental' my elder sister said. If it works, lucky you. If not, then back to the drawing board. Guess I'll hang around town while I'm here." She yawned into her hand and left.

Mio threw an arm around my shoulder and gazed into the bag. "The brat's got a point. You are kind of chickenshit when it comes to confronting things. If you had half the balls the other you had, those artifact hunters wouldn't be a problem."

I drank the contents of Yumi's experimental vial and shuddered at the sour taste. My actions and will were my own, not for some off-shoot personality that I couldn't control to do and answer as she pleased.

At the same time, she did decline Sarena's offer to create a copy of the Blade. We were at least of similar minds.

"I want to trust in my own powers. It's weird that there's another personality dwelling within me. Who's side are you on, me or other me?" I asked, squinting at her.

"Yours, obviously! Maybe I gotta remind you?" She let herself fall onto the bed, pulling me down with her and wrapping her arms around me. Our noses rubbed together and lips less than an inch from touching.

When we looked into each other's eyes, I saw a world of possibility and the reassurance that Mio would never leave me.

Instead of giving me a kiss, she hugged me hard, pressing my face into her chest and squished between both breasts.

"M-Mio… I can't breathe… Your tits are too big…!"

When I could finally breathe again, she had my face in her hands and lifted me up for a kiss. The tender touch of her lips put butterflies in my stomach. Shutting my eyes to savour the moment as we laid on the bed and embracing each other, Mio started getting frisky.

Her hand stroked my belly and sent shivers coursing through me. She slowly slipped into my sweatpants, where a finger teased my clit and another pressed into my pussy. I sighed with pleasure, trembling to her touch.

No matter how good a dick was, nothing could ever match Mio.

"We have a tournament to go to…" I mumbled in a daze.

"Psh. Those guys can go on ahead. We got this nice hotel room for ourselves. Can you really say no if I want to give you a good fucking?" Mio whispered into my ear, her hot breath tickling my neck.

Our lips pressed together again just as the door opened.

"Saeko, Mio! Coach told us to come get you—" Gouda stood there, petrified at the sight of us on top of each other and Mio finger-deep in my cunt.

"It… It's not what it looks like!" I said, trying to push Mio off.

"Skinship between cousins is getting spicier with every generation…" He cleared his throat and closed the door.

"Great. Now we're going to be late," I said, putting my clothes back on after Mio and I had a quickie.

"Nah, we'll be fine. I checked out the schedule. The guys' matches are later in the morning," Mio assured me.

When I think about their matches, pangs of guilt wracked at my chest. They trained all this time, but my accidental charms were winning it for them. It felt wrong.

"You're thinking about your magic affecting them, aren't you?" she asked.

I nodded in response. Their victories and efforts were robbed. Not to mention their opponents, too. If I had someone pulling my strings to win a game or complete an exam, it wouldn't be right.

"Charmed or not, no one ever said it made them stronger or better at what they do. Just amplifies their motivations and sentiments. Those guys are winning from their own training, and you kinda just gave them a push is all. Now let's go cheer 'em on like you wanted, yeah?" Her hand extended out to me.

Our fingers intertwined when I took it, and we walked out together holding hands.

At the event hall, Sarena was speaking to a group of businessmen in the lobby. It looked to be an important conversation, but not enough that she would throw a look my way and smile to acknowledge my presence. At the end, she bid them goodbye, then stopped me from entering the hall just yet.

"My Queen! Have you given any consideration to what we discussed?" Sarena asked, putting her hands together in anticipation to hear my thoughts.

I shook my head. "Sorry, Sarena. I'm not planning on giving up my sword to you or the artifact hunters. When they inevitably come, we're just going to have to face them, and I hope I can count on you, too."

"Very well. The queen's words are absolute after all." Her demeanor flipped a smile to a disappointed frown. She took a step back from the door and bowed stiffly. "Don't let me keep you."

Mio leaned into me after we walked past Sarena and said, "I take it back. That ass is giving me the creeps. There's something about her I don't like."

I was in agreement. She didn't sound like she had given up. While I liked giving my succubi their freedom, it might be prudent to keep an eye on Sarena.

Inside the tournament hall, low murmurs among the crowds gradually grew louder with each passing round. Yuuto and Hayato had been knocked out of the finals, but placed 8th and 10th respectively due to how many points they accrued over the course of both days. The only one left from our team was Gouda.

"Ah, man. My opponent was way too good…" Hayato ripped off his mask and threw himself onto the mat. He and Yuuto were both sullen, slumped over where they were sat or laid, with a shadow over their face. A slight bulge between his legs made me blush and avert my eyes. 

"You guys did your best," I said, putting a hand on Yuuto's shoulder. "This is a lot farther than we got in the last two years combined, and you gave it your all. That's all we can ask for!"

"You're right. We also made a lot of memories, too." Yuuto smiled.

Eh? Did they remember last night? They can't possibly. I made sure to tweak their memories… I thought to myself.

However, the idea of them remembering our nightlong fuckfest got me really wet and aching to go another round. We did have the rest of the day to play around in the city before going home. I kind of wanted to really reward them later, and what better way than to offer my body?

Gouda and Makoto were the final match of the day. My team were given multiple warnings for being too loud, trying to cheer him on. They were neck in neck in points, but at the end of the match, the one who came out on top was Makoto. His defense was too strong, and easily took advantage of Gouda's missteps for an easy hit on his mask.

Our club captain came back to us with his shoulders so low, they might drop out of their sockets.

We were about to cheer him up, but Selene got to him first. "You put up a good fight. Second is no losing rank. Good work, warrior."

"Thanks, Coach… but I really wanted to bring home a win for the team, you, and Saeko…" He sighed.

Makoto approached from behind with his mask off. "Gouda."

"You here to gloat?" Gouda asked.

"N-No! I totally could, but I won't. You may have come from a third-rate school, but you put up a good fight. Actually tripped me up a few times. I, uh… had fun…" Makoto's voice went quiet at the very end.

Gouda flashed a wide smile and threw an arm around his friend's shoulder. "Well, would you look at that? You can be honest! Alright, we're having Korean barbecue tonight and stuffing ourselves until we barf!"

"Get off me! You're way too touchy!" he complained.

"Hey, why don't you guys come by our room tonight? That includes you, shy boy." Mio suggested to Makoto, grinning with wicked intent.

"Er… I, uh… well…"

"I'm down!" Gouda exclaimed. "We go out to eat with the entire team, then Makoto comes back with us to hang out with our coach and manager."

Hayato and Yuuto were all in on the idea. Meanwhile, Mio bit her lower lip, no doubt eager to sink her fangs into Makoto.

"You're bringing them all to our room for a gangbang, aren't you?" I whispered to her.

"Girls gotta celebrate, too." Mio winked.

Mio and I went back to the hotel room first to drop off some of the boy's equipment. The second and third years went ahead of us to hold a table at a Korean barbecue restaurant. Apparently, all of the first years went to an arcade right after the tournament to play around, opting to skip out on dinner.

"Oh, boy! I can't wait to fuck that kid until his mind breaks," Mio said, dropping the duffel bags to the ground and cracking her neck.

"I feel like that was all you were looking forward to during this trip…"

As soon as we walked out of our room, a strange woman leaning against the opposite wall was seemingly waiting for us.

"Hello, Queen Saeko," a woman's pretty voice greeted me.

Mio pulled me back and growled. "That's a light elf!"

A chill ran up my spine.

The woman drew back her hood to reveal very radiant skin and two long, pointed ears. A real elf was in front of my eyes. The pair of tits on her chest wasn't anything to scoff at, and the tall yet slender stature lent to how attractive her race was. Long, golden hair draped out of the cloak.

However, the off-putting smile on her haughty demeanor was somehow irritating to me, like she didn't even see a threat in who I was.

"Heh. You don't look like much," she sneered, reaching under her cloak. "I heard from Yumi and Hana that you were supposed to be powerful, but you certainly don't look it."

"What did you do to them?" I demanded to know.

"Oh, nothing. I just made them compliant with a little force. Now hand over the Blade of the First Temptress." 

"Over our dead bodies!" Mio casted a fireball, but the elf pulled out a palm-sized clock hanging from a golden chain. Time rewound, and Mio's spell fizzled out in reverse. 

I glared at the elf, focusing my aura around her. "Put that down and take a seat!"

"I don't think I will." Her cloak started glowing, and I felt my aura being repelled. 

"But… how?"

"We're used to dealing with succubi— with all things. Couldn't be artifact hunters without knowing how to take it from those who wield them." The elf smirked.

Wasn't this a little too soon? How did they even find me?

Mio and I shared a glance with each other, then we reached the same conclusion on how to defeat her. Because if someone's only protection was just a piece of clothing…

"Mob her!" I yelled.

"Wha—" The elven assassin tried to pull another item from her cloak, but both of us tackled her to the ground and stripped her naked since the thick coat was all she wore. The elf cowered with her back pressed to the wall.

"W-Wait… Let's talk about this…" she pleaded, holding only a hand between them.

An elevator ping and people talking alerted us to the end of the hall. We quickly pulled the elf into the first year's room since it was the closest and locked the door. Thankfully, I had an extra copy of every room we booked. I pressed my ears to the door, hoping that they weren't the elf's reinforcements. When the footfalls finally passed, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Back in the room, Mio was already eating the elf's pussy.

"Shllrrrp… shllrrrp… That's it you, pretentious elf bitch. How do you like this? Where's your goddess now, huh?"

"No, please… it's… my head is going fuzzy… I don't want to cum to a filthy succubus…! Aaahhh!" The elf writhed on the bed, moaning so sweetly that it became like music to my ears.

"I look away for one second, and we're back to this pattern?!" I exclaimed.

"You don't understand. All light elves think they're at the top of the world, but the moment they lose, that expression of disbelief after knocking them down from their high horse… Come on, Saeko. Let's fuck the shit out of this light elf and the others!" Drool dribbled down the side of her mouth.

That was how desperate and horny she was, seeing someone from her previous world. It was almost comical, since elves were hypersexualized in my world to begin with. Now here one was, including several more who were somewhere in this city hunting after my sword. They were practically throwing themselves at us.

"Hey, check this out!" Mio said, holding the same clock the elf was using earlier. She rewound time on the elf, causing her to orgasm again.

"No, please… it's… my head is going fuzzy… I don't want to cum to a filthy succubus…! Aaahhh!"

And again.

"No, please… it's… my head is going fuzzy… I don't want to cum to a filthy succubus…! Aaahhh!"

And again.

"No, please… it's… my head is going fuzzy… I don't want to cum to a filthy succubus…! Aaahhh!"

Over, and over, and over again until her eyes had rolled to the back of her head.

"Uuu… I… c-can't… take it anymore… Please, stop…" she begged.

"I… I know dealing with her is important, but I want to at least eat with the guys," I said.

"Fine, but I want seconds later." Mio physically manifested black chains into existence which bound our captive elf to the bed.

"I'd say sorry, but I'm not. You be a good girl and stay here. We'll deal with you when we come back," I said to the elf, who was still shuddering from the aftershocks of her orgasms.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Join patreon now $7.99 tier instead of $10 to read all advanced chapters. Early bird spots are limited!

32