116 – Hunting the Hunters
3k 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

"Hold on, Mio… We have more important things to deal with right now than screwing around!" Walking with this new height made me nauseous. I wasn't used to Mio's taller body, and I didn't expect her to be this tall in comparison to me.

Mio looked into her hands and concentrated. The Blade of the First Temptress appeared in her grasp as if it was a natural thing to happen. We were both appalled, and only one of us was having the time of her life.

"Oooh! Look at me. I'm Queen Saeko! I'm the most badass succubus on Earth, but put a dick in me, and I'll be squealing like a piggy!" She waved the sword around like an idiot.

"Ha… ha… Very funny…" I rolled my eyes.

"As cool as this is, I'm more interested in my own body." Mio, her eyes dripping with lust, vanished the sword and backed me into the wall.

Seeing myself smirking the way Mio would was flipping a weird switch inside me.

"Ho-ho! Look at my tits! It's nothing like looking in the mirror. Damn, I'm so fucking hot." Her groping hands grappled my chest once there was nowhere for me to go. She explored and molested her own body, sending me into a fit of ecstasy from being touched.

I shut my eyes, unable to get past how weird it was to see myself sexually assaulting me. However, Mio wouldn't have that. She raised a knee between my legs and pressed it up to my crotch. More than that, a mind-numbing orgasm out of nowhere clenching my head ran down the rest of my body. 

"Aaaauuhhh— Mio… I'm cumming so hard… guuhii… What did you… do to me…?" I asked, lightheaded and twitching all over.

"What are you asking?" Mio grinned "It's your own magic. I just made you cum on command! Kahaha!"

"Q-Quit playing around… We have to— mmph?"

Mio screwed her lips onto mine. They were my lips. Had they always been so supple? Plump like the bouncy fat of my breasts and thighs?

She pushed deeper, pinning me against the wall. I couldn't resist even if I tried. My body, as a greater succubus, was stronger and allowed her to easily overpower me. Something I never used against Mio before, because she always made me weak to begin with, but Mio being Mio, she wasn't afraid to use my strength against me.

I gasped for air everytime our lips briefly parted. My body began to heat up as she dry humped me. Mio had to be using magic because I was getting incredibly horny, or this body of hers was just a super slut that got off constantly.

Either way, I was feeling good. Really good.

Mio ripped my clothes off , marvelled at her own breasts, then lowered her head to suck on my nipples.

"Nngh… Mio, I… I'm going to cum if you keep sucking on them…" I whimpered.

Of course, my words fell on deaf ears. Pain and pleasure wracked my nipples as she nibbled on them. A wet tongue, the same one that was fucking my mouth a second ago, teased me so much that I was getting close.

"Oh, god… so good..… I'm cumming— aahhhh!" Clutching onto my own body which Mio had control over, I shuddered from an amazing orgasm that had me begging for more.

"Kahaha! Man, that's a lewd ass face I never expected to be able to make!" Mio cackled.

"Are you… done?" I asked, still trembling from having my pulsating nipples bitten.

In trying to scoot away from her, put both hands against the wall to trap me in.

"Bitch, we're going down the list until we turn back because I'm just getting started!" Mio threw me onto the bed and kicked Ellara off, then knelt down with her pussy above my face. "Let's see you eat yourself out."

I gulped hard.

My pussy was soaking wet. Even after all the times I had sex… had so many dicks put inside, it still looked so cute and tight.

Wait… Oh, no. I can't possibly be thinking I want to have sex with myself… 

A shock raced up my spine as Mio caressed my belly with her tail. I glanced down to see it slowly moving towards my crotch.

"Just relax," Mio purred, gently stroking the underside of my breasts. "It's your own tail. We're gonna make each other feel real good."

My own sneering and flushed face stared down at me. Before I could protest, Mio muffled me with her pussy— my pussy!

"Come on, Saeko. Use your mouth. I know you want to!" she urged, drilling her tail further into me. The spade-shaped tip stirred my insides. I tried to close my legs to stop it going deeper, but all that succeeded in doing was making me feel more of it.

With no other choice than to do as Mio said, I start licking my own pussy. The taste and smell were, suffice to say, intoxicatingly addictive. As the juices coated my taste buds and slipped down my throat, every single nerve lit up like fireworks— and it wasn't just because Mio was screwing me with the tail.

I wanted to obey Mio. To listen to her every whim and be fucked silly. Used as a tool for sexual relief until pleasure was all that I could think of and beg for.

Did everyone feel this way when they were with me? I knew that succubus juices and saliva served as aphrodisiacs, but when I was myself, I never felt this way when with Mio. It had to be because I was a greater succubus, and so the potency of magnified. That was the only explanation.

"Mm… shllrp… shllrrrpp…"

"Oh, fuck yes… Having you lick me while I'm in your body… Holy shit, it feels so good it's almost not fair… Keep going… Fuck me with that tongue if you have to!" Mio rode my face like my mouth had a dick.

It was surreal to see my body act and talk like Mio. A quiet part of me I buried away wanted to be more like her. Someone who knew exactly what they wanted, wasn't afraid to say so or cared for others' opinions, and most of all— strong.

"Shllrrp… shluurrp… chuup… mmm… Ahhh…"

"Hahh… Wow, look at you go… You're really— nnghh! Fuck… Keep going, Saeko… Don't stop!"

I hooked my arms around her legs and really began to eat her out, forcing my tongue into the soaking entrance. Watching my own body throw her head back and squeal in ecstasy was the hottest thing. It was a matter of course I didn't see my own face during sex, so this was the only time I could with Mio in my body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mio grabbed a handful of her breasts and squeezed. "Fuck me with my own tongue! It's so fucking good… I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me— aaaahhhh!"

The timid and shy face I knew so well became a hostage to pleasure. Her mouth hung open, eyes rolled back, and naked body twitched so much that her breasts were practically bouncing. To say I liked the way I looked would be an understatement. If I had a dick right now, it wouldn't be my tongue that was inside this pussy I was eating out.

Mio got off and laid down on top of me. I couldn't believe how puny I was with her lying on my chest. She left the tail squirming inside, gently pumping into me like we're making love.

"Sheesh… When your body cums it really fucking cums like a sisterfucker," she said.

"You're picking a fight with me, aren't you…?" I asked, catching my breath.

"Heh. While I'm in this body, I'll definitely win." Mio climbed up to kiss me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She explored the gums and teeth as if scooping up her own juices for a taste. 

While we were making out, the magic of the body swap artifact wore off, putting us both back into our original body. Incredible waves of pleasure pulsed through me as I recalled that this body of mine had just orgasmed a moment ago.

We summoned nearly a hundred succubus all over Tsukiji city to meet above my house. Some poor humans in the immediate neighborhoods were already suffering from the effects of too many succubus auras. Their lust was overwhelming and every house had some people inside banging.

The college gyaru next door who babysat grade and middle schoolers for a living made no efforts to hide her moans. A pair of older siblings raced into their house across the streets and started making a ruckus. The single father and his daughter arrived home but stayed in their car, rocking it left and right.

"Oh, my god… Picking this place to meet was a mistake," I groaned.

"Look at all these pent-up fuckers. We're doing them a favor by getting it out of their system." Mio licked her lips, making it obvious she wanted to join in the neighborhood orgy.

"My queen, why have you summoned us?" a succubus asked.

I summoned my sword to address them. "A group of artifact hunters from Elza led by a dark elf named Shayle has come to our world and wants to take this from me. Worse, they took Yumi and Hana captive."

A commotion erupted from the small army of succubus. Many of them shared my outrage that some elves would try to steal my weapon and kidnap our friends.

The fact that there were so many of us casually roaming the city and not having encountered either Yumi or Hana's auras was telling. At least we didn't have to waste time searching Tsukiji. Then the question was where?

Selene was deep in thought with one arm across her chest and a hand on her chin.

"Did you think of something?" I asked her.

"I wonder if we should be scouring through Kyoto. That is where you first encountered the elf, Ellara, is that correct? Perhaps that is where we should begin," she suggested.

"I think it's a good starting point." Mio nodded.

"In that case, we're all heading directly to Kyoto and fanning out in groups from there. If you sense Yumi and Hana's auras, don't investigate alone. The elves have artifacts that can resist our magic. Get in touch with me, and we'll all go together," I told the succubus in my command.

While Selene went ahead to lead them, Mio and I lagged behind to figure out what to do with Ellara and her artifacts.

"I definitely don't want to keep her in the house," I said, knowing full well Hatsumi would go berserk about a naked person in my bed.

"We could drop her off at that homeless park. Them poor, ugly bastards need some loving, too!" Mio stuck a finger into the elf's still wet pussy and shocked her to consciousness. "Come on, bitch! We're getting you laid again."

"M-More… sex…?" Ellara asked, dripping with anticipation as much as her crotch.

"What? We can't just do that! That's too inhumane!" I cried.

"Too bad that word ain't in our succubus vocabulary," she said and lifted Ellara onto her shoulder.

"Okay, wait!" I stopped her. "I have a better idea."

We carried Ellara to Kana's house. His jaw dropped as soon as he opened the door. If it could fall any further, it would hit the ground.

"There's your new master for now. Obey his every command, and we'll make sure to give you a lot of love when we get back." Mio smacked Ellara's ass forward.

"Wha—"

The elf skipped up to Kana, threw her arms around his neck, and started dry humping him with lustful intent. Ellara rubbed his lower belly, quickly stimulating his member into an erect state underneath his pants.

If only we weren't short on time.

"Treat me well, Master~" she purred.

"W-W-W-What's going on? Are her ears real? Is she an elf? What's happening? You guys put me in a dream again, didn't you?" Kana, frozen stock still as he was being sexually assaulted, fired off a bunch of questions in the span of five seconds.

"She's a real elf alright," I answered apologetically. "We need you to look after her for a bit. Mio and I have something to do back in Kyoto."

"Wait, I don't think what's left of my chastity is safe around this woman! You guys can't just drop this on me like that!" he yelled as we shut the door on them.

Mio and I flew as fast as we could to catch up to the succubi that had a head start. We reached Kyoto around the early evening  and found about ten of our allies waiting for us mid air above the city, but the closer we got, it became clear something was off about them.

Some looked stuck in time.

"What the hell happened?" Mio asked, looking each one in the eyes.

"Maybe they had a fight here against an artifact hunter. I'm guessing they have something that gives them flight and stops time," I said.

One of the succubus' eyes moved and startled me.

"Hold on! I'll get you out soon!" Summoning the sword into my hand, I channeled magic into it to cancel whatever effect was controlling them.

Every single one gasped for breath once they could move again.

"My queen, thank you…" one said, putting a hand to her chest. "They were prepared and  waiting for us when we got here. Selene and the others might be in danger!"

"Those knife-eared cunts are underestimating us. We should give them a good spanking." Mio growled, patting a menacing paddle that had multiple nubs on her palm.

"Why did you bring something like that…" I was reluctant to ask.

"What? How else am I supposed to show 'em who's boss? I'm gonna spank the shit out of them, then bring Yumi and Hana home!" she declared.

Selene's aura was expanding into mine. They should be far away, so the only reason I was sensing it now had to be because she wanted me to know.

"This way!" I rallied everyone behind me.

I knew exactly where Selene was. We got back to the community center where the kendo tournament was held. The doors were unlocked and lights inside were on.

"I mean… I was hankering to get a go at them, but this is obviously a trap, right?" Mio asked.

Taleia's words came echoing back in my head. I really was weak if I was thinking about retreating now and waiting for reinforcements from Okinawa. It might be too late by then. We knew the enemy was inside. Leaving now meant abandoning Selene and my people.

I clutched my sword even tighter. "We're going in."

Mio pushed open the doors into the brightly-lit gymnasium. Groaning succubi laid defeated on the ground. A mixed group of a dozen dark elves and light elves, wearing the same cloak as Ellara, were waiting on the other side of the court. Selene, who was beaten and battered, sat on her knees, hair held by an elf and forced to face us.

"I'm sorry, my queen. They were too strong… I failed you." Selene bit down on her lower lip.

Seeing everyone so injured infuriated me in a way I didn't think possible. These succubi put their trust in me and fought for my sake. Now they were hurt.

"Shayle! Show yourself!" I shouted.

A tall dark elf stepped forward and pulled back her hood. Both ears had jewelled piercings that were undoubtedly artifacts with unique powers. She wielded nothing but a rolled up whip in her right hand. Sharp features and calm demeanor showed centuries of wisdom. I couldn't afford to make a mistake against her.

"Queen Saeko, it is an honor to meet you." Shayle put a hand to her chest and bowed, but her eyes were fixed firmly on the prize in my hand. "I admit, you are not what I expected. However, for you to command such fierce loyalty from these succubi is very admirable. As you may have known before, they were always turning against one another."

"Because I treat them like people, not servants. You've hurt and kidnapped some of them, so you better be ready to face the consequences of that," I said.

Shayle scoffed. "Unfortunately, just like every succubus queen before you, you're all too full of yourselves."

"No more talking, Saeko. Let's fuck them up, then actually fuck 'em!" Mio said, flexing her wings and taking flight.

The others on our side followed suit.

However, I felt a pulse of magic that they didn't. Shayle brushed her right ear, causing the piercings to glow.

"Guys, don't get any closer!" I warned them too late.

Golden cages fell around each of them, trapping them in place. They banged on the bars to no avail. I tried using the sword to slash them out or somehow dispel the magic, but nothing worked. Two elves fell out of formation to attack me, but a blast of magic from my sword sent them crashing back.

A familiar applause assailed my ears and echoed across the gym, followed by two familiar auras.

"Sarena, you were actually working for the artifact hunters?" I snarled, then saw a shorter succubus next to her. "And… Taleia?"

Yumi's younger sister glanced at her feet in shame as she walked alongside Sarena.

"Oh, Queen Saeko. They work for me! And it seems you were not as well-liked by all succubus. Taleia here has been instrumental in providing us details of your whereabouts. Pays to network and be several steps ahead." Sarena tapped the side of her head and grinned.

"I lured them here… so give me back my sister," Taleia demanded.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. The deal was that I get the Blade of the First Temptress in return for Yumi and Hana," she said.

"It's over," Sayle interjected. "You can fight back, and I'm sure a lot of us will get hurt. But we will undoubtedly win in the end. Let's make it easier on ourselves. You don't need the Blade. Hand it over."

"Don't do it— Aaargghhh!" Mio cried in pain as the cage shocked her.

I had lost before I could do a single thing.

When I looked up, Shayle was standing in front of me with her hand outstretched.

"You just want the sword, right? If I give it to you, then you give Yumi and Hana back and leave us alone?" I asked.

"You have our word. It is all we want." Shayle nodded.

After handing it over to Shayle, she bestowed it to Sarena. The elf then grabbed me by the wrist and sliced my palm with a silver knife. She squeezed the blood into a chalice and also handed that to Sarena, who drank it all down to the last drop.

"Now the Blade of the First Temptress is finally mine." Sarena smiled.

"You got what you wanted. Now where's my sister?" Taleia asked.

A black portal spat Yumi and Hana onto the floor. Taleia tearfully rushed over to her sister.

It wasn't the end of it. Sarena pointed the sword at me and apologized.

"I have to make sure you won't come for revenge. After all, I am the queen now," she said.

I shielded myself, thinking she was about to kill me. But what happened instead went beyond my imagination. I sat on the ground naked, a penis between my legs, and all my succubus features had disappeared.

"What did you… do to me?" I stared at my body in shock.

"Saeko…" Mio croaked before passing out.

One by one the elves began to teleport away. To my horror, Mio and Selene were taken as well, but the rest of the lesser succubus remained.

"You said the sword was all you wanted!" I cried.

"Well… I may have some beef with those two. Don't worry, I have no intentions of hurting them. Saeko, it was a pleasure doing business with you." Sarena bowed and disappeared together with Shayle.

Left powerless with not even a shred of clothing on me, despair was all that I felt.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

27