Chapter 126 – Their Mother’s Love
1.9k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

It had to have been the moment I crossed the threshold into the grand baths. Queen Elendir wasn't going to be as easy to defeat as Shayle. The mere act of laying eyes on the dark elven queen made my nether regions wetter than the steam that enveloped us.

Those wide, birthing hips had given her ass plenty of room to fill in and was enough to make any man crazy. Plump thighs that were no longer restrained by stockings could net her a fortune from lap pillow enthusiasts. Not to mention the exceedingly large pair of breasts that were as big as my head which bounced with each step. I wanted to sink my hands into every inch of her.

I was robbed of the eyeful feast when Elendir submerged herself completely into the hot baths. She resurfaced, flinging her wet hair and painting a brief circle of water that framed her soaked body.

To say I was mesmerized would be an understatement.

Elendir extended a hand, beckoning me to join her. I wordlessly took off my clothes at her behest, like a spell had been cast on me to obey the queen. 

"Magnificent," she said of my body with curious eyes. "I expected nothing less from a succubus. Though I find it amusing, as I'm told you were once a human boy. Perhaps we should turn more boys from your world into girls."

I kicked my underwear away and blushed at the compliment. "Well… I did accidentally turn my boyfriend into a girl, but Mio and I like him as he originally is. But you're one to talk when it comes to a lewd body. You and Layla must have done this, too, right? Who won?"

"You already know the answer without me telling you." The queen took my hand and pulled me into the pool.

Although the water was hot, my body adjusted quickly. It quickly became therapeutic, more so than from the steam. There had to be magic in the water, because the tension in my muscles began to unknot themselves.

However, the thing that was really hot and wasn't easy for me to adjust to was Elendir. With our hands intertwined, she drew me in so close that her scalding body heat seeped into me faster than the water.

I was only as tall as her breasts. My hands reached out to grab them only for all ten fingers to sink into the incredibly soft mounds. Was it possible for something to be unironically  as soft as marshmallows? The proof was in my hands right now.

"Mmmmm… How long do you plan to play with me? Wouldn't you rather have a taste down here instead?" Elendir asked, taking a seat against the edge of the pool and spreading her legs.

Despite the dark complexion, her pussy was a pretty pink color. The contrast stirred my hunger, and I went down on her with my tongue already out.

"Aahh~ Mmm… Keep going, Queen Saeko… Feeling your tongue against me… You're quite the animal."

Sweet, dark elven nectar flowed down my throat as I ate her pussy. However, it didn't sound as though my cunnilingus was having the intended effect. She was certainly enjoying it, but anyone else would be going crazy.

"Surely, I cannot be the only one in pleasure. I must do my part as well," Elendir said.

The water around me began to churn and bubble. A strange pressure built beneath me.

"Eh— What's going on down there?" I glanced down to see nothing between my legs, but I swore something was prodding my crotch.

It wasn't until that pressure entered my pussy that my suspicions were confirmed.

"Aahhh! Aahhhh… NNghh… How are you… doing that?" My insides were being stirred by a penis-like sensation, but this was most definitely not a male sex organ within me.

"A little magic is fair game to spice up our battle," Elendir said. She was making strange gestures with two fingers, but I soon realized that those movements matched what I was feeling. Her fingers fucked me without actually touching me, commanding the waters to do it in her stead.

"Two… nnh… can play at that…'' I focused my entire aura on Elendir, causing the elf to arch her back and sigh with pleasure.

"Oh… Very good. Very good indeed. But you can do more, can't you?" she asked, clearly underestimating me.

Truthfully, I had been the one underestimating her. Defeating Shayle only made me complacent. Elendir was the dark elven queen

I licked my tail wet with saliva and whipped it behind Elendir to pry into her asshole. Actually, her plump cheeks were so thick that I had a hard time squeezing through. She was kind enough to spread her cheeks for it to go in.

In retaliation, or perhaps to one up me, watery tentacles rose from the bath. Two formed a suctioning whirlpool on my breasts. Smaller tendrils wrapped around my arms and legs like vines to massage me.

"Hahh… mm… Why are you… so good at this— aahhh!" The lights went out briefly in my head from climaxing.

"I understand that Shayle had lost to you. I cannot afford to go easy." Elendir flashed a victorious grin even though the battle was far from over.

Was I losing? Even as I was tailfucking her ass and licking her pussy, aura at full throttle that would have mindbroken a greater succubus, Elendir's composure hadn't been shaken.

The watery tentacles lost form and released me. Elendir stood up and pulled my tail out of her, using it to drag me towards the gazebo at the center.

We climbed onto the marble structure where the water was much more shallow and at our ankles. Elendir forcibly laid my head down on her lap, and they were just as comfy as I imagined. Like a cloud of bliss, softer than any sheep's wool could provide.

Seeing Elendir's breasts dangle above my head, a different kind of instinct took over. 

"Mmmm? Is this what you were after all along? What an adorable sight for the succubus queen," Elendir cooed, stroking my head and turning my brain to mush.

I found myself sucking one of her erect nipples as if it were a pacifier. The position that we were in stoked long buried memories of being spoiled by Hatsumi at a very young age, when she used to mistakenly breastfeed me under the impression that she had milk to give. Those nostalgic thoughts, however, took an abrupt sexual turn.

Lithe hands glided down my chest to caress my inner thighs. No matter how she touched me, I just knew I wanted more.

"How is it, my sweet little child? Do you want me to pleasure you more?" Elendir asked.

"Y-Yes… " I answered, desperation dripping in my voice.

Elendir pressed two fingers into my soaking pussy, enrapturing me with extraordinary pleasure. Her other hand continued to stroke my head, occasionally running fingers through my long, wet hair. The shlicking sounds she made with my pussy grew more rhythmic and louder as her pace sped up, driving the euphoria I was experiencing to new levels.

This intoxicating pleasure was somehow on par with Kana and Hatsumi. This dark elven stranger I had only just met today was showing me a different kind of love and affection. A kind that… I never had before.

Soon, my legs were trembling.

"I'm cumming, Elendir… I'm going to cum— aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" An explosive orgasm wracked my body so intensely that I squirted. The stream eventually subsided, and Elendir commanded the water to wash my body of the mess. "Uu… I… I can't believe I peed myself in front of you…"

"There, there… There, there. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Elendir lifted me into her arms and rubbed her face into the top of my head.

It was no use. I couldn't fight against Queen Elendir. She had a century of experience for every month I've been a succubus.

"I… admit defeat— Mmm!" 

My surrender was met with a deep kiss from Elendir, devoid of lust and only filled with warmth..

After our 'battle' ended in my loss, the two of us helped wash each other off. Elendir didn't seem tired at all. I probably didn't drain as much out of her despite the fact that we were certainly lusting after each other. She was scrubbing my back when I heard a sigh escaping her lips.

"Something wrong?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder to see a blissful expression that didn't match the sound she let out.

"Seeing your tiny back made me think of how it would be to have an actual child of my own," Elendir said.

I'd almost forgotten while in the heat of passionate sex that the dark elves were infertile. Ever since the Goddess of Everlight cursed them, they had to rely on alchemy and magic. But they had lost all the men in their lives already.

"After what you did to me, I'm kind of worried about how you plan to raise a child," I teased.

The elven queen giggled. "It is a mother's duty to teach them after all. How else will I prepare them for adulthood in a world filled with danger and succubus like yourself?"

My mind raced with fantasies of Elendir providing sexual education to her children in the future. All it served to do was make me wish I was born to her instead. That would probably have been quite the life.

Instead…

The parents waiting for me back home were nothing like her. Nothing like grandma and grandpa who turned out to be more accepting than I thought.

"You're troubled. What by?" Elendir asked, her gaze so full of kindness that made me jealous of her unborn children.

"I was just thinking that… I wish I had parents like you. They don't know that their son turned into a daughter. Facing them isn't something I'm looking forward to…" I sighed.

Elendir hugged me from behind. The two large mounds squished into my head like pillows encasing me from both sides. I really was like a child compared to her size.

"Your parents do not know that you have come to another world to selflessly help strangers. That you have become a fine queen that bows to no tyrant and treats her subjects kindly. You do not ask for gratitude or fame, only courtesy in return. If you were born of my blood, I couldn't be any more proud of you," Elendir said, her words striking the depths of my heart.

I didn't realize until now how deprived I was of parental affection. Although Hatsumi had always been there and raised me, she couldn't match the touch of the one who birthed me, or the one who was supposed to teach me about manhood.

"My mom and dad… sometimes they're gone for so long that I forget their faces. All I have of them is one picture in their room and blurry memories. I'm always asking myself if… if they don't love me," I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

The embrace tightened in an effort to comfort me. Elendir stroked my head with one hand and wiped my tears with the other. She turned me around, and I was met with the matronly gaze of a woman who had lost much in her life, but saw me as a new hope.

"Oh, you sweet thing." Elendir gently cupped my face between two warm hands. "I cannot speak on behalf of your parents, but I urge you to look at those in your company. How many of them love you?"

The images of Mio, Kana, Hatsumi, my friends at school, the succubus who were close to me… They all flashed through my mind, too real to be just memories. A magical warmth entered my body from Elendir's hands. Whatever spell she put on me, I felt from her touch everyone that I cared about and who cared about me as if they were here.

There were so many people who loved me and who I loved back. I wasn't alone.

Elendir kissed my forehead and smiled. The spell ended. I was back in the baths.

Only now did I see the necklace with an effigy around Elendir. She followed my eyes and clutched it dearly.

"It is in the image of the Goddess of Everlight. Even now, like your feelings toward your parents, I cannot let her go," Elendir said.

The dark elves had every reason to hate the goddess for what she did to them. Yet Queen Elendir still revered her patron diety.

"Even after she cursed you and your people with infertility?" I asked.

"Perhaps we have bathed enough?" She brushed aside my question. "I know you were in search of Mio, but how would you like to sleep with me tonight? I'll be your mother tonight and thoroughly spoil you."

I must have nodded and accepted her offer, because everything that happened next was like a blur.

We dried up, got dressed, and Elendir carried me to her bedchamber as if I was a baby in her arms. Her scent put me in a heavenly state of peace. Before I knew it, both of us were fooling around in her bed.

Elendir was eating out my pussy again. We weren't battling this time, just two people making love.

"How is it, dear?" Elendir asked.

"It's… mmm… good… Your tongue is… making me feel funny…" I answered, writhing in the silken sheets.

The cunnilingus suddenly stopped.

"Tsk. Tsk." Elendir climbed up to kiss me with her lips soaked in juices from my pussy. "I am your mother tonight, and you are my adorable succubus daughter."

"This reminds me… Since I lost… what does that entail?" I gulped.

It never occurred to me to ask about the specifics. My bout with Shayle was for her to determine whether I could be trusted as an ally. Against Elendir, I lost... 

"It means I outrank you in our new alliance." Elendir licked my inner thigh which left a burning sensation that smoldered into pleasure. "If you weren't already spoken for, I would have made you breed me once you have fixed my people's infertility. Oh well, I will have to settle for availing myself of you tonight as much as I can."

A whole night with Elendir? In bed with this woman who I had no strength to fight back against?

"D-Does that mean— haaauu!" I arched my back from her tongue making circles on my clit.

"Answer me again, dear. How is my tongue?" Elendir asked, going back down to kiss my lower lips.

"Yes— Aahh! You make me feel so good, M-Mama… I want more… spoil me more, Mama…" I pleaded.

The next morning, I awakened in Ma— Elendir's embrace. My stirring awakened her, too. A warm smile flashed across her face, and she leaned in to kiss me. The two of us went tongue-deep, entangled in each other's arms and legs.

We had to pry ourselves from the other to finally get out of bed.

"I hope our time together convinces you to come back to this world whenever you like," Elendir said, putting on her beautiful dress gown.

Thankfully, I'd seen her body long enough to have it burned into my mind.

"I'll think about it…" My face blushed hard. "But Mio and I will be really busy when we get back."

"That's too bad. Your tail tells me you're rather eager to return." She pointed behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder to see my tail whipping back and forth like an excited dog. Elendir pretty much conditioned me with all that affection from last night.

Both of us gathered our respective people from the manor to meet outside in the courtyard. There were perhaps two hundred elves in total, and Shayle was among them with her dark elven sisters. 

Mio emerged, stretching her arms and cracking her neck. A couple of dark elves followed out after her that couldn't look worse for wear. One frowning elf was rubbing her ass, probably from getting tailfucked too hard.

I expected nothing less from Mio.

"I came back to the room last night to find five horny succubus but no you. What gives?" Mio asked, yawning into her hand.

"I went looking for you because you went missing for so long! I ended up running into Elendir. One thing led to another and…" I trailed off as my face turned red.

Her lips peeled back into a shit-eating grin.

"You ended up calling her mommy, didn't you?" she asked. "Elly's got that charm. Even I don't mind calling her mommy once in a while."

I pushed her face away. "Oookay. I'm moving on before you embarrass me any further."

Summoning the Blade of the First Temptress to my hands drew the attention of everyone in the courtyard. It bristled with power from being filled to the brim with sexual energy. Trying to store anymore in myself or the sword would only go to waste.

Using my aura to search into the dark elves' souls, I found a deeply rooted curse. It clung to them like a malignant growth. The sword whispered to me that any worthwhile attempts to remove it might kill the host in the process.

There had to be a way. Yumi and Selene didn't spend all that time teaching me magic to let it go to waste.

Focusing all the sexual energy to the tip of my sword, all the way down to a finer point than any grindstone could sharpen— I sliced forward. A divine wind blew through my hair. A wrathful one.

I was no longer at the demon lord's manor. Instead, I stood before a light brighter than any star. Its luminosity grew to a blinding pitch that burned my skin and eyes.

"You dare come to this world after denying me yours? As if your audacity couldn't be any worse, you seek to remove the curse I have placed on my people as punishment?" a voice full of fury asked me.

"You're the Everlight, aren't you? I won't pretend to try and understand your anger. How could I? But I want to make a solemn plea to you— please, let me lift the curse from the dark elves. The war is over. They only want peace and to make amends," I pleaded to her.

The light increased in intensity.

"Why should I listen to a meddling mortal succubus that isn't of this world? Because of the dark elves' transgression, I had to mourn the loss of my countless light elven children during the war. You wouldn't know of my grief!" she roared.

I put both hands to my ears and winced. "No, you're right. I won't. The dark elves do though, because you also brought about their loss and grief. Have you forgotten that they are also your children? What sort of parent would you be to completely abandon them, leave them without a chance to ask for your forgiveness?"

"My… children…"

My eyesight was restored, and I was treated with the view of a gorgeous being forged from divinity that took the shape of an elf. Her eyes were full of sadness. 

"I have never considered… You… speak so earnestly. Is that pain I hear in your voice? You have been abandoned by your parents, haven't you?" the Goddess of Everlight asked.

I choked up and nodded. "For all 18 years of my life, and it hurts. All I had in my life was my sister Hatsumi until Mio came along. Maybe deep down I do want to forgive my mom and dad. I just want them to accept me for who I am, not for what they want me to be…"

As a tear streaked down my cheek, the goddess reached out to wipe it away.

"Very well. Your words have touched me. I shall lift the curse, because what foolish mother holds a grudge against her children? Thank you, little one, for illuminating what dark clouded these dimming eyes of mine." Everlight patted my head.

When I came back to my senses, I was back in the courtyard. My sword had sputtered out of sexual energy. Dark elves and succubus alike were in tears, gazing into the sky.

Queen Elendir was clutching onto her necklace.

"What did you do?" she asked. "It felt as though the goddess herself descended to embrace us briefly."

I, too, glanced up at the sky in which the clouds were clearing up to reveal a bright and warm sun.

"I'm not sure. All I did was convey her children's love. I think… you dark elves should be fine now." I smiled.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

25