Chapter 9
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time quickly was about to reach twelve o'clock. Ibro sat in the capsule. Although he had played the game for five consecutive years inside a capsule before, such a luxury capsule that he had now gave him a different feeling from the one he played before. He felt as if he was drowning in deeper water than a swimming pool that flooded him by surprise, which made him wonder whether he was inside a capsule or a swimming pool? He closed the capsule cover and then entered his data in the options that appeared on the optical screen floating in front of him in the air. Within minutes, he had completed all the settings for the game, such as linking it to his electronic bank account, choosing the general look of his character at game, entering general data about himself and the address of his old apartment. He decided to change some of his features in the game character. Rioneed could change up to 20% of total body features for any player. He looked at the time on the screen to find that it had exceeded twelve o’clock by ten minutes to press the start button to find that everything around him had disappeared to appear in a spacious, limitless place. The intense light of the place was not strange to him, because this place was considered the holy place for any player. Here journey began.

He turned around, to find an aura of orange light approaching him at a speed from the far horizon. As soon as It reached him the aura changed shape gradually and a person appeared.  She turned out to be a female wearing a glistening golden shield. Her stunning features, her perfect body and her long, soft and curly hair made him feel breathless for a second. She was an exact copy of the one who was engraved in his memory. She was Onita. She was the game beauty goddess.

“Welcome adventurer from far away. My name is Onita, and I will be your personal guide on your next journey to Rioneed. What are you called adventurer?”

Ibro knew that she wanted to know his name that he would use in the game. Many of the players were enchanted by the beauty of Onita and did not focus on her words and said their real names, so the game was filled with regular names, which was a strange and funny situation at the same time.

“My name is Ibro.”

“Hi Ibro, where are you from?”

This was another question about the place where the player chose to start playing. Ibro was fully prepared as he had thought a lot about where he would start, and said spontaneously:

“I am from Memphis.”

“Memphis is a wonderful city, and now what about your class? In Rioneed there are many classes, divided into two main modes, the Adventure mode and the Lifestyle mode. What mode do you want to choose Ibro?”

For a while he did not know what he should say as her words shocked him. There was no mode for lords? This was a detail that he did not remember. After that surprise he asked:

“Is there no third mode?”

“I'm afraid there isn’t.”

. He had not lost hope yet, so he said:

“I heard before that there is a mode called Lords.”

“This mode is present but is not available for someone who starts his adventure just like you. You have to be patient, visionary and fortunate to get a mode like this.”

Ibro now realized everything. Then he should strive to obtain that mode. But how would he find it? In his memories there was no information on this subject. This meant that he would start playing in one of the two modes. The plan that he had already set up could not be implemented now. Now was not the time for him to think about all of this, he must now think again to choose a class that suits him well. If he was not able to establish a strong kingdom, then he must resort to the other solution. He must become a force not to be reckoned with in the game. He must be the strongest player and the highest player in the levels and owned skills that no one else had. After his little silence thinking about his options he made up his mind. He certainly would not pick the usual lifestyle classes, so his choices were limited to the different adventure classes. Which class would he select? If he wanted to become a player that can never be touched, he must take advantage of the most important feature of the Pharonic civilization .. The Dark Magicians! The most powerful magicians in the world of the game were in Egypt. But the strongest dark magician classes that he knew would not be able to available to him at the beginning, as the classes in Rioneed were divided into ordinary classes and secret classes. These strong dark magicians belonged to the category of secret class. These secret classes were not available for any player to choose at the beginning. For a player to get a secret class he had to pass through some of the quests of the game or helping some of special NPCs in the game.

“I will choose adventure mode.”

“That’s good. The adventure mode suits you. In Rioneed there are different classes for adventures divided into four main sections: shield classes, warrior classes, healer classes and magician classes. Which class would you like to choose from?

“I choose magician classes”

“Good choice. The classes of magicians are divided into wizards, dark magicians and summoners.  Which class you will choose Ibro.”

“I choose to be a dark magician.”

Although he could not choose a secret class from the start, he was well aware of the restrictions imposed by the game on the selection of secret classes. In Rioneed when you found a secret class you could not shift to it at once. There was a condition that must be met first. Secret classes were like a higher version of normal classes so every secret class was only suitable for players who use certain class. If you found a secret class that didn’t suit your current normal class then you couldn’t use it and you will be so unfortunate. That was a common occurrence in the past so it was normal to find many secret classes sold at the city auction house regularly.  The special class that he chose for himself was related to dark magician class. The class of dark magician was a strong class that would give him a good advantage in the early stages of the game. As for the skills of the class and how he would fight with it wasn’t a problem for him. He knew more about it than he did about another class as Aya Darwish previous normal class was a dark magician. He did not know whether she would choose the same class this time or not. He wished that she would not change her class. In his memories there was a class that fitted her perfectly, but that class needed the dark magician class.

“Welcome to Rioneed Ibro. You will start in a novice village named Ishka. I wish you a nice journey. If you ever needed me, you can exit the game re-enter it again and select my name then you will appear here. I will always be here to receive your questions and answer them. Bon voyage brave adventurer.”

She turned into an aura of orange light once again, followed by a brilliant flash that blinded his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes again he found himself standing in a spacious place, similar to a large square. He knew that he had officially started the game and was now in the Ishka novice village main square where all the new players arrive at. This square was named by many players before as village center. He looked at himself wearing simple white thin lither armor and holding a small wand in his hand.  He looked around at the village center. It was a very wide space completely paved with polished stones. In the middle of the square was a large statue of a warrior holding a large sword in his right hand waving it. A group of 2 and 3-storey buildings were surrounding the village center, which were entirely built of wood. A number of wide streets branched off from the village center boundaries, which lead to different areas of the village. He did not need to explore the village, as all the novice villages for beginners like him were completely similar. He opened his profile at once:

Player Profile:

- Name: Ibro

Level: 0

- Nickname: none

Guild: None

Fame: zero

Class: dark magician

HP: 10/10

MANA: 10/10

Attack: 1

Magic attack: 1

Defense: 0

Magic Defense: 0

Speed: 0

Attack Speed: 1

HP recovery rate: 1 HP per second

MANA Recovery Rate: 1 MANA per second

Strength: 1

Vitality: 1

Intelligence: 1

Agility: 1

Endurance: 1

Remaining free player attribute points: 10

Player Equipment:

Newbie armor: Features: null

Newbie magic Wand: Features: null - You need a magician class to use it.

Skills:

Basic black blow skill:

Active skill. Requires a magical wand to use. Consumes 5 magic energy. Creates attack of dark energy at an area of ​​3 meters * 3 meters directed by the player not more than 50 meters away from him. Causes damage = Magic Attack * 2. Duration: 10 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds. Mastery 0 / 10,000

Basic paralysis skill:

Active skill. Requires a magical wand to use. Consumes 10 magic energy. Causes paralysis of one target for 5 seconds. Cooldown: one minute. Mastery rate 0 / 10,000

Basic confusing skill:

Active skill. Requires a magical wand to use. Consumes 20 magic energy. Confuses the target to attack those around him other than the player himself. Duration: 20 seconds. Cooldown: two minutes. Mastery rate 0 / 10,000

Inventory:

Basic Restoration potion:

Number: 5. Restores 10 HP points within ten seconds. Can be used in combat. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Basic magic energy recovery potion:

Number: 5. Restores 10 MANA within five seconds. Can be used in battles. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

100 copper coins.

2