Chapter 12
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ibro hesitated not knowing what to do. Would he agree and announce his name to everyone? Or hide and lose some of his special rewards? The temptation for that extra reward was strong but he did not want to expose himself so early. He was not strong enough yet so that he could draw everyone's attention to him early in the game without any worries. He would have almost chosen "no" to stop suddenly. He remembered something important: Aya Darwish! Certainly she did not believe him and did not trust him yet. But when she heard about his accomplishment, this would push her to trust him, even a little! Although his mind was warning him against the consequences of this announcement and its negative impact on his future life, his heart decided to take risks. He was ready to take on any obstacles in order to gain Ayah's trust, even if the price was being pressured by threats from Tasania and Solron. Although he was now sitting in a place free of spying satellites, his appearance in this way in front of everyone would alert them to search for him in an urgent manner. He had to be ready for them, but this would be burden he must share in the distant future. For now, he pressed the approval to hear a set of consecutive voices accompanied by flashes of bright golden light in front of his eyes.

“System Prompt: You have agreed to announce your achievement for everyone. Within seconds, we will announce it to all players.

System Prompt: You completed the legendary quest. As a reward for your achievement, you will receive Minior staff + the privilege of entering Enog store once every six months. Your bonus rewards includes: Experience = 1 Million Points + observation skill + Minior Shield + Legendary Quest: Assemble the legendary Minior set + 100 points reputation in Memphis.”

“Local announcement: Congratulations to the Egyptian player "Ibro" for his acceptance and success in completing a legendary quest. As the first player to receive and complete a legendary quest in the game, he will be rewarded with 100 gold coins + 50 points reputation in Egypt + the key of the dungeon of Tutankhamen.”

“Regional announcement: Congratulations to the Egyptian player "Ibro" for his acceptance and success in completing a legendary quest. As the first player to receive and complete a legendary quest in the game, he will be rewarded with 500 gold coins + 20 points of reputation in the Mediterranean + Apidon coin.”

“Game announcement: Congratulations to the Egyptian player "Ibro" for his acceptance and success in completing a legendary quest. As the first player to receive and complete a legendary quest in the game, he will be rewarded with 2000 gold coins + 10 points of global reputation + The Land of Fire Scroll.”

This time he felt relieved that he chose to announce his name in the game. The three rewards he obtained are invaluable. As for reputation points, they seem insignificant at first, but when players reach the depths of the game and entered to the deep seas beyond the ranges of different countries, then reputation points would become the hard currency that was so difficult to get. As for the key of the dungeon of Tutankhamen, this was his first time hearing about the existence of such a dungeon. He looked at his Inventory to find a key made of gold and was on fire lying calmly in his Inventory. He pulled it out observing it.

“Tutankhamen dungeon key: A mysterious key that creates a magic portal leading directly to the hidden dungeon. Dungeon grade: legendary grade. The number of remaining uses: infinite. Each time there is no less than twenty thousand players to enter the dungeon.”

It was a legendary dungeon! This meant that this dungeon contained legendary equipment. Ibro grabbed the flaming key tightly. This dungeon would be an excellent opportunity to train Egyptian players when they entered the game. He restored the key to the Inventory and decided to keep it in a safe place later. The safest place for a player in the game was the large personal warehouse that each player can rent in any village, towns and cities. The key would then be kept in this warehouse until the time became appropriate to use it. Then he looked for the next reward, the Apidon coin. If his guess was right, then this coin would have a tremendous role in developing his future.

“Apidon coin: An entry pass to the Mythic city of Apidon. Number of entry to the city: 100 times. Each time up to five people can be taken, including the player. It is dropped 100% at death. It can be exchanged between players, and each time the coin is changed ownership the number will reset again.”

What this meant was that when the number of entries would run out, then he could exchange it with any member of his team and it would be re-filled again. This meant that it was like a permanent pass to enter this Mythic city! Although he never went to this city, its fame in the past made him very eager to experience it himself. As for the scroll he acquired, he was more eager to know its details.

“The Land of Fire Scroll: A Legendary grade Scroll. It needs 10 seconds to activate. When activated, it creates a fire attack within a range of 1000 meters * 1000 meters. It causes damage of 20K points per second to each target within the scope of its impact. Duration: 2 minutes. Number of times used: 5\5 times.”

“It's the best scroll ever!”

Ibro was aware of the value of this scroll. In his opinion, it was the most valuable thing he got in this legendary quest. This scroll, when used properly, would have the most dramatic effect in changing the course of an entire war. The most important feature of it was that it could be used more than one time, which made it priceless to him. Finally he took out the staff that caused all this fuss and the bonus shield of the same set.

“Minior staff: a legendary grade staff. Requirements: Intelligence: 200. Effect: Intelligence + 200% - MANA + 100% - Magic Attack: + 150% - Magic Defense: + 100%

Skills:

The World of Darkness Skill: Creates a world of darkness in the range of 300 meters * 300 meters for 10 seconds. Everyone in the darkness gets damage = 500% of Magic Attack of the player. If the target was magicians or healers, the effect is multiplied 2 times. It takes five seconds to activate it. It consumes 10K MANA. It is used once daily.

Hurricane Minior Skill: causes a hurricane that causes damage within the range of 10 meters * 10 meters. It can be controlled by the player. It lasts for 20 seconds. It causes damage= 250% Magic Attack. If the target was magicians or healers, the effect is multiplied 2 times. It consumes 5000 MANA. It is used twice daily.

Minior Monster Summon: player can summon a Minior Darkness Monster. The monster level does not exceed the level of the player by more than 30 levels. The monster grade does not exceed the legendary grade and is not less than Elite grade. Duration of summon: 30 minutes. Monster disappears if it is killed or after its time runs out. It consumes 20K MANA. Player needs 1 minute to summon it. It is used once a week.”

Minor Shield: Legendary grade shield. Requirements: Intelligence: 150 - Endurance: 100. Effect: Intelligence: + 100% - MANA: + 100% - Magic Attack: + 100% - Magic Defense + 300% - Defense: + 200%

Skills:

Aura protection Skill: Forms an aura of darkness that fully protects the player from any Magic Attack: 100% and any Attack: 50% and protects the player from any control skills. Duration: 20 seconds. It consumes 5000 MANA. Player needs 1 second to activate it. It is used 3 times daily.

Earth Shield Skill: creates a shield of black light in a range of 20 meters * 20 meters. Anyone belongs to the player team in its range of effect is protected from 50% Magic attack and 20% Attack for 15 seconds. It consumes 10K MANA. It takes 5 seconds to be activated. It can be used twice daily.

The Dark Curse Skill: player chooses a target that does not exceed the level of the player by more than 10 levels. The target hit by a dark curse, which makes him unable to cause any damage to the player or any of his teammates. Each hit directed to the player is reversed, striking the target with direct damage neglecting target Defense equals to 50% player Magic Attack. Duration: 30 minutes. It consumes 20K MANA. It takes 1 minute to activate it. It is used once a week.

Control Curse Skill: The player chooses a target that does not exceed the level of the player by more than 10 levels. The target is hit by a curse of control and becomes an assistant to the player in attacking any target around him. The controlled target attacks targets determined by the player himself. Duration: 1 day. It consumes 50K MANA to be activated and 1000 MANA per hour.  Skill is deactivated when player MANA runs out or the controlled target was killed or the duration ends. It takes 5 minutes to be activated. It can be used once a week.

1