Chapter 12 Nirvana
2.9k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notes;

Hi everyone, I hope ur enjoying the novel so far and please give me advice and let me know of mistakes to better my work. 

Also I want to inform that I've changed the benefits on the patreon and will ask ur advice on them and what benefits I should change or add. 

Lastly thanks to all u readers and any future patreons for there support.?

Also if u like the novel please rate and follow the novel. Thanks

If u have any advice for improvements please leave them on the comments. Thanks ?



Chapter 12 Nirvana

 

[Ancient beast soul slave]

Allows the user to enslave beasts by controlling their souls. The host can only control these beasts that have a weaker soul or these willingly allow the host to enslave their soul. The host may control 100 beast souls per every stage in cultivation, the host is currently at the second stage of cultivation so can control 200 beasts. If the controlled beast dies Host will get an additional slot. After enslavement If the beast's soul becomes stronger then or cultivation becomes same or higher than Host, Host will lose control of the beast and the beast will regain its freedom. Unable to control beasts with cultivation above divine sea stage.

Afzol read through the big paragraph explaining the uses of the technique. The skill was quite amazing to be able to allow the user of the technique completely control hundreds of beasts. This skill was perfect for creating a beast army but it had two weakness.

Firstly if the beast becomes stronger than the user, the beast will regain its freedom. And if a beast that’s forcefully enslaved is freed it will definitely kill its master. Also because of this the user also cannot enslave beasts that have bloodline or talent higher than the user of the technique as it will mean that the beast will surely surpass the user in the future.

Although it is a powerful technique it is useless for the week and talentless, because only cultivators with great talent enslave powerful beasts that can be useful in combat, on the other hand, a low talent could at most enslave low-level beasts.

But this weakness didn’t apply much to afzol as he had extreme talent and so the chance of a beast growing faster than him was very unlikely.

But this technique was very useless to him as it didn’t allow him to control beasts more powerful than him. Also, afzol had no plans to build an army of beasts as he planned to travel and explore this world and having an army of beasts would make it very difficult to do that. This technique would be useful if his inventory could store living things or if one day he decided to settle down and build a home.

Also, this technique could only control beast of cultivation up to divine sea stage, although this would already be a heaven-defying technique to anyone in this kingdom. but to afzol who had amazing cultivation speed, it wouldn’t take long to pass the divine sea stage and after he reaches that realm killing these in the divine sea stage would be easy.


“AI set a side objective on the modification of the [Ancient beast soul slave] skill, find a way to modify to allow the skill to be able to keep enslaving these beasts that surpass the host's cultivation and also remove the limitation of only being able to control up to Divine sea stage beasts.”

<<New objective created>> the AI confirmed

The only way that this technique would be of major use to afzol would be if he could remove the limitations so that he could enslave beasts with great talent that is able to keep up with his speed of cultivation.

After creating the new objective afzol called the hotel staff and ordered some food, his current body was that of a bagger that had not eaten in three days straight. Although cultivating and his innate abilities have helped to reconstruct his body he still felt hunger and needed to eat to survive, but his new body could probably survive weeks without any food now.

So after eating Afzol went to sleep.

The disciple recruitment was the day after tomorrow. so he had nothing to do tomorrow and so he planned to explore the city but most importantly he wanted to find a hub of knowledge like a city library so that he could educate himself of the basics of this new world he had entered into.


…. 12 hours later

Afzol had a long sleep after a long day of many experiences, while Afzol was sleeping, his body changed in many ways, his body experienced nirvana like a phoenix rising from the ashes of its mortal coil into an immortal being. Afzol had experienced a lot yesterday and his body could not keep up with his many advances and so while he was asleep his body reconstruction began, he shed his old flesh  from his body like how snakes sheds there skin and new clear and smooth skin like that of a newborn baby covered afzol’s whole body. There were black Liquid pouring from all his pores, this was all the impurities that’s was being removed from his body. With the removing of impurities afzol’s body will have better circulation of Qi which will allow the body to perform at maximum capacity.


Usually the body would go through a transformation after gaining an innate ability but before afzol could fully experience it he was injured and although at that time his body was reconstructed it was not a full reconstruction as he was injured and so the reconstruction was halted and after that he was in constant battles and leveled up so fast that it didn’t give enough time to complete the transformation but now that afzol was asleep it gave the innate abilities undisturbed time to complete the transformation.

It was not only his outer body that experienced nirvana as all his inner organs were strengthened by the mysterious powers of his <Immortal God Soul> and <lightning God Soul> innate abilities.

Afzol’s new body was now many times stronger than before the transformation and due to the lightning innate ability he now had a strengthened lightning immunity and the new body was made into a body of lightning that contained the essence of lightning, making him the same lightning itself. This will allow him to better harness his lightning powers in the future. His new body also now had the immunity towards low-level poisons and soul attacks, although he had these before the body transformation it would have taken time to remove the poison and remove soul attacks but after the transformation, the body had gained complete immunity to both low-level poisons and soul attacks.

Afzol now had different levels of immunity towards lightning, poison and soul attacks.

After somewhat 12 hours afzol finally woke up from his sleep to find himself swimming in Black liquid and the pile of peeled off skin.

“Ahhh WTF!!!” Afzol shouted as he looked around himself





Note;

if u like the novel please ? rate and follow the novel, lets try to get on then top 5 trending.  Thanks

 

39