Chapter 13 it’s not a Wuxia novel without a restaurant scene
2.8k 10 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notes;

Hi everyone, I hope ur enjoying the novel so far and please give me advice and let me know of mistakes to better my work. 

Also I want to inform that I've changed the benefits on the patreon and will ask ur advice on them and what benefits I should change or add. 

Lastly thanks to all u readers and any future patreons for there support.?

Also if u like the novel please rate and follow the novel. Thanks

If u have any advice for improvements please leave them on the comments. Thanks ?





Chapter 13 it’s not a Wuxia novel without a restaurant scene

After a moment of shock, afzol jumped out of the bed.

Soon afzol realised that there was black filth and what looked to be shaded skin all over his body.

“What is going on? What is this stuff all over my body?” Afzol asked himself as examined himself

“AI what happens to me while I was asleep?”

[Host has gone through the process of body transformation]

[Hosts body has been evolved by the innate abilities <Immortal God Soul> and <Lightning God Soul>. Host body has been cleansed of impurities]

After hearing the AI afzol finally relaxed.

He now understood that the black filth and had come out from his body and were all the impurities forced out from within his body

After understanding the situation afzol quickly jumped into the shower and washed himself. As he washed himself he saw old skin falling from his body being replaced by new smooth spotless skin like that of a newborn baby.

As all the filth were removed from his body Afzol begin to feel a great change in his sensory abilities, his hearing and sight both amplified by many times allowing him hearing every drop of water falling on him, he felt pain from his ears as the normal sound of water now felt like a he was underneath a giant waterfall. At the same time, his sight was magnifying his view and he felt as though he was seeing through a microscope. Everything in his vision was many times clearer than before.

Soon afzol couldn’t bare the noise and so he quickly turns off the water. Afterwards he stood motionless to slowly adjust, he focused his hearing on a single point, the drops of water falling from his hand onto the floor and soon all sound around him froze and he could only hear the drop of water, like this he practiced for sometime before he could turn the sound around him back to normal and after awhile of focus he could finally adjust his hearing like volume button on a phone,now he could somewhat control how Loud the noise was around him.

As for his vision, it was not affected negatively as now he still sees as normal except everything was clearer than before, usually, a person vision would start to blur the further you looked but now afzol’s distance of sight before images become blurry has increased by a couple of times.

“This is truly amazing, my eyesight and hearing has had a major improvement and it seems my body as a whole has been strengthened”

After finally getting in control of his new abilities afzol got out of the shower and took out a new set of clothes to wear from his inventory.

“Tomorrow is the disciple recruitment. I should get some information about this new world before the recruitment. The best way would be a library but I am not sure if they even have libraries in this world.”

“I guess I will have to ask the person at reception”

Afzol thought to himself and made a plan on what to do next.

After thinking awhile afzol headed out of his room and took everything with him as he didn’t plan to stay here tonight. His bed was full of black filth and skin and he had no way to explain this so he decides to just leave and find a new hotel for tonight.

Afzol went down and asked the reception lady if there was a library and he happily found out there was a big Library not far from the inn. After getting the directions afzol headed out.

The first afzol looked for a restaurant to have breakfast, afzol was looking forward to this as he wanted to see what kind of food a restaurant in this world would serve. He could guess that it would mostly be food from beasts as they are likely to be tasty from absorption of Qi.

So afzol headed in the direction of the library wale keeping an eye out for a good restaurant.

Very soon he found a couple of restaurants that looked high end, Afzol walked towards a restaurant called heavenly meals. As he walked in through the doors he saw a very crowded restaurant, he couldn’t see any available tables.

“I guess the city is a very busy because of the disciple recruitment” afzol guessed that the overcrowding was due to a large number of people coming from the surrounding small towns and cities to participate in the recruitment.

As he was thinking he saw two people moving out of there table, afzol quickly went over and took a seat as they left.

Afzol was relieved after finding a seat as he thought he would have to go to another restaurant.

Afzol looked at the table and he saw a menu, the menu was full of dishes that he had never heard off. As afzol previously thought most of the dishes were made from beast meat. Most of the dishes were quite expensive from 5-10 gold per dish.

“It seems that the restaurant might have risen their prices because of the recruitment” afzol thought to himself

Afzol looked over the menu and choose a couple of dishes but as he was about to order his view was blocked by a young boy around 18 years old


“Kid get up and go away from here” the boy shouted to afzol

Afzol looked up and so the boy, he was very muscular for his age

“Are you talking to me?” Afzol asked to make sure he didn’t hear wrong

“Are you deaf yeah I am talking to you now fuck off”

Hearing the boy's response afzol frowned, he could see that this situation was going to end well

“Friend if you need to seat you can seat on the other side of the table and we can both eat,” afzol said as he tried to prevent trouble.

“Kid I will give you three seconds to fuck off or I will give you a proper beating”

Hearing the boy's response afzol frowned but then smiled.

“I see your one these arrogant pieces of shit that likes to make trouble, let me tell you, either fuck off or seat down and eat quietly. If you decide to make trouble with me you will regret this day for the rest of your life” afzol could see that this spoiled arrogant looking boy was looking for trouble so there was no need to be nice any longer

“What did you say little brat” the boy was shocked at first hearing afzol’s words but knowing that afzol was only Qi refining level 1 whereas he was Qi refining level 5 he didn't lose confidence but got angry

Afzol allowed others to see his levels as the prevent others from thinking that he had some kind of treasure that can hide people cultivation, of course, afzol had already checked the boy's cultivation the moment he spoke to him.

Knowing that afzol was 4 Levels below him the boy decided to teach afzol a lesson and pounced out with his right hand towards afzol’s face.

Afzol so the punch and reacted instantly and also pounced out with his right arm but not with a fist but a claw form.

After the body evolution, yesterday night afzol’s reaction speed was also increased and so afzol easily caught the boys fist right into his arm.

As both of their hands collided a wave of vibration force from the backlash ran through his hand damaging and his bones

[Beep Beep Hosts right arm is injured, healing in progress]

As afzol caught the fist he received most of the backlash but still, this kind of injury with his <Immortal god soul> innate ability was nothing to him and would heal in minutes.

“You should have been a good boy and just sat and eaten your food” as afzol said this he gripped into to boys arm and twisted with great force until it changed direction and cracking sounds could be heard

Before the boy could react he heard cracking sounds come from his right arm and screamed from the extreme pain from his arm. Afzol completely broke his arm to the point that many of his arm bones were cracked into pieces, it would require much heavenly medicine or the boy to reach a very high stage in cultivation for his arm to heal

Afzol felt no sympathy as he was sure that the boy would have done worse to him. Afzol was someone that had a deep understanding of human nature and could easily tell from this boy's personality that the boy was a cruel person.

After coming to this new world afzol changed the way he acted and thought, for example, killing was not permitted back on earth but here if you don’t kill your enemies you are a true moran and are on the fast track to death but with afzol’s advanced IQ he quickly adapted and understood what he needed to do to survive. So if there weren’t any people here he would have done much more than injure the boy.

As the boy screamed many within the restaurant looked at afzol’s table to see a boy lying on the ground screaming wale hugging his right arm in his chest.

Seeing the huge commotion caused by the situation afzol knew he would not be able to eat in peace here anymore so he stood up and left the restaurant and headed towards the library as he decided to give up eating breakfast.

 



Note;

if u like the novel please ? rate and follow the novel, lets try to get on then top 5 trending.  Thanks

35