Chapter 15 learning like it’s breathing
2.8k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 15 learning like it's breathing

 

One by one Afzol spent 9 hours flipping through all the books on the first floor. It would have taken less time but Afzol often had to move to different bookshelves or slow his page flipping speed when people came near him. It was a sure thing that if he was flipping through books at fast pace then some moran with time to spare  would use his actions as an excuse to cause trouble.

 

After reading the last of the books Afzol finally relaxed. He went to a table and sat down. He had been standing for more than 9 hours so he was pretty exhausted.

 

After sitting down Afzol looked around and to his surprise he saw an empty library and only other person in the library was the old man behind the desk who seemed to be half asleep.

 

Afzol thought that the library would be an extremely busy place all the time but he forgot that it was dark out and that this library was where mostly mortals came to read time to time and the real busy library were the ones In Sect’s as they had important information of cultivation.

 

The second and third floor were probably much busier as it had more rarer information. The first floors knowledge was similar to the libraries of earth and had all the common knowledge.

 

“AI sort out all the information into different categories and then make a list of books with knowledge that would be of use to me right now” Essentially What Afzol did was copy a whole library and now he had a libraries worth of knowledge but the information He copied was to organize so needed to separate all the information like they do in libraries and essentially create his own library in his soul as the AI was fused with his soul. One day this library would become a haven of knowledge.

 

Also Afzol had copied a lot of books with knowledge that was currently useless to him and as he had a handicap on the amount of information he could transmit into his brain he needed to sort out and choose carefully from the books that he had copied.

 

[Beginning process]

 

“Also first organize the books on languages”

 

[Side objective started]

 

What Afzol needed most before he transmitted any other information was to able to understand the information he is receiving. As of yet has has not learnt the language of the people on this new land. He could only speak a bit because of his memories from the previous owner of the body and the previous owner of the body did not have much knowledge as he was from the family of beggars with no ways to get educated.

 

Right now he had 2 choices either have everything be translated by the AI or transmit the language into his memories and learn it. Afzol choose the second option as it would be less hassle in the future and he could always use the AI for uncommon language translation but it would be best to learn the common language of this land.

 

[language books organized.]

 

“Sort out the information on books of the common languages in this land right now and sparete the information I need to learn the language and transmit the necessary information”

 

Afzol didn’t want transmit as not all information in the books were needed to learn the language and this would save space.

 

[Transfer beginning]

 

Ahh,as the AI notified Afzol felt a electric shock in his brain but it only lasted for a second and the shock stopped. Now new information began to appear in his mind and it was this flood of data that gave him a electric shock. In his memories now was a whole new language that he never seen before today.Afzol was in amazement of this ability of the AI, people back on earth would kill for such a miraculous ability, imagine never needing to study,to go to school and to not have to spend half of your life studying. Afzol remembered all hours and days that he spent learning but Afzol spent much less than time then others as he was a genius.

 

Afzol picked up a book at random from a shelf near him to test if he could understand and as he predicted he could read and understand the book as if was reading English.

 

“AI summarise all information that would be currently useful to me and transmit them”

 

[Transfer beginning]

 

As the notification was heard another shock was given to Afzol’s brain but this time the shock was much fearcer,his brain felt like it was being hugged by a group of electric eels and worst was that this time the pain lasted a few seconds.

 

“I can’t imagine the pain I would be in if I didn’t copy the summarised information and copied all the information on every book”

 

Soon new memories once again began appearing in his mind. Afzol mostly transmitted information about the geography and culture of the land and information about cultivation but the information about cultivation was very limited and nothing he didn’t know or couldn’t figure out own his own.

 

What interested him most was the geography of this world. He learned that he was currently in a kingdom called highland kingdom placed in the edge of the (Skyfall continent). Highland kingdom was a week kingdom with no high level cultivators and very little cultivation resources. Currently he was in Barnet city which was a high rank city within highland kingdom. The city’s ranks were low,medium,high rank and above them was the capital city. Kingdoms were ran by kings and queens on the outside but the true rulers were the sects within the kingdoms as they had greater strength and this was a world where strength was true power, but most of the time sects didn’t involve themselves in mortal matters and also with many sects within a kingdom one sect is unable to control a kingdom without the interference of other sects as no sects want the mortals that may one day be there disciples me in a country controlled by other sects. For this and other reasons sects stayed out of mortal affairs.

 

The most interesting of this kingdom was the massive forest that ran beside the kingdom. The forest was known as the unknown forest because no one knows what is at the center of the forest as no one could survive the passage to the center and back because the closer one enters into the forest the stronger beast. Legend has it that there 100 years ago a meteor hit the center of the forest and from then beasts gathered at the center over the years and now the place has become a forbidden land for humans. Some say that the meteor was a legendary treasure that made the beasts stronger as time went by.

 

Afzol was really interested in this forest as it could become his leveling up ground while he was in this kingdom. He was also interested in the legend of the forest and would like to check the place out to see what the mystery was.




Note;

if u like the novel please ? rate and follow the novel, lets try to get on then top 5 trending.  Thanks

30