Chapter 16 No place to sleep
2.6k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16 No place to sleep

 

After digesting all the new information Afzol headed out of the library. It was already dark out but the whole city was a wake and large crowds could be seen walking through busy streets. Seeing the liveliness Afzol guessed that the disciple recruitment was the reason but seeing the busyness Afzol frowned as he now worried about being able to find a place to stay as most likely all the inns would be very busy and it would be very hard to find a room.

 

Understanding his situation Afzol increased his pace as he looked for a inn.

 

Soon Afzol found a inn but his worries from before proved to be true as he was told that all the rooms in the inn were booked. After being rejected by this inn Afzol went to a couple of more but with no rewards as all the inns were filled to the max.

 

With hotel to sleep in Afzol only had one idea in mind to resolve his situation, he could only go to the library and stay there. In big and major cities like this libraries stay open 24 hours as people often go to csuculotigon for a long time when studying certain this, like Sects disciples would often study techniques for day, weeks and months. Some people even go in seclusion for years to cultivate. The city library also had some techniques that people can study.

 

After a little thought Afzol headed back to the library and as he thought,the library was still open when he went back. Going in Afzol choose a vacant room and entered, the library had a few room for people who wanted to go into deep study mode. The rooms were not very big only about half the size of any single bedroom, it had a desk and a chair and nothing else so people still had to go out for eating or toilet.within sects cultivation rooms had everything to allow a person to live without needing to go out and one only needed to store enough food.

 

After going in the room Afzol locked the door and laid on the floor. As he laid on the ground he looked at his statues.

 

[Host; Afzol Hossain]

Level 1


Experience point 96/230

Cultivation stage; QI refining

Body condition: Good

Main Innate ability; Immortal god soul stage 2

Innate skill; Soul energy regeneration

Innate skill; Body regeneration

Innate skill; Qi regeneration

Innate skill; Immunity: -Low level soul attacks

                                      -Low level poison
Minor innate ability; lightning god soul stage 1

Innate skill; Immunity: lightning

 

Skills;

-(Unusable) [Ancient beast soul slave] Slots:200

Profession; none

As he viewed the statues window he thought to himself, “this [immortal god soul innate ability] is truly amazing,just with the innate abilities I have now I will have an invincible body in the future as these innate abilities reach higher realms, it perfectly deserves its name of [Immortal God Soul].

 

As for the [Lightning God Soul], it’s abilities are still unknown but it will surely provide powerful destructive abilities in the future and of course also speed relating abilities as lightning is known for two things and these are its one of the fastest and most destructive force in the universe. But what I am looking forward to even more are it’s knownown qualities. It is said the lightning was the creator of life so it must also have abilities of this nature and who knows what kind of other mystical abilities I can get.”

 

After organizing his thoughts Afzol went to sleep

 

….

 

Next morning Afzol woke of up having one of the best sleeps of his life feeling like a newborn baby.

 

After getting up Afzol went out of the library and headed towards a fountain outside the library.the fountain was created by arrays like the one in the hotel. After washing up in the fountain Afzol headed towards a restaurant to eat breakfast.

 

After walking a bit Afzol quickly found a few restaurants but to his predictions they were all very extremely busy due to today’s events.

 

Afzol only option was to try his best to find a seat. For this Afzol headed towards one of the bigger restaurants as this will increase his chance of finding an available seat.

 

As he headed inside the restaurant he saw a hectic scene of waiters running around everywhere serving the many customers,it could be seen that the waiters were struggling to keep up.

 

All the seats were full as expected and there were a few people waiting in a line to be seated. Afzol also joined the line and after 30 minutes of waiting it was finally his turn to get the next seat. After sitting down Afzol looked at the manu full of dishes he had never heard of.

 

“AI what is this dish made of”

 

[Culgien soup]

[Made of Qi gathering stage beasts]

[Useful for body recovery and strengthening for non cultivating mortals.]

 

Afzol wasn’t surprised by the fact that beasts could help mortals become stronger as beast meat were fused with Qi but surprisingly the AI didn’t say anything about the effect on cultivators.

 

As he thought this the AI answered without him even asking.

 

[Qi gathering beasts are too low grade to help cultivators unless they are of a special race like the phoenix's and dragons]

 

His queries answered Afzol proceeded to ordering some of the dishes

 

Because of the busyness Afzol had to wait awale for his meal to arrive.

 

But it was more than worth the wait because the taste was of the dishes were one of the best that he has ever tasted, this dish had amazing flavour that earth products just could not produce.

 

This was due to two fact which were the quality of the ingredients which were merged with QI and the mastery of the chef as mortals of this world had better strength and senses,it made it easier to become a master chef of earth and so most restaurants in this world had of master chef of earth but in this world they were average.

 

Just thinking this made Afzol wonder the amazing food that the true master chefs of this world would taste.

 

Whale eating he heard many of the others customers talking about the disciple recruitment and from this he found out that the recruitment will be held in 2 hours from now.





Note;

if u like the novel please ? rate and follow the novel, lets try to get on then top 5 trending.  Thanks

28