Chapter 5 Fighting a Qi refining level 5
3.2k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 Fighting a Qi refining level 5



The man and lady looked at each other and agreed to hand over their money as they understood that they were not going to be able to defeat four against two. So they both took out all their money and handed it all to the man and walked back toward the carriage.

But as they were about to leave the man with the lowest cultivation whispered something to the leader and right after the leader went forwards and stopped the man and the lady.

"the young lady needs to stay" the leader shouted.

"what! that wasn't the deal" the man with the lady told the leader of the bandits

"what deal, I don't care what I said before, now hand over the girl and leave or die" the leader shouted

The man and the lady knew this wasn't going to go well and this would definitely be a battle to the death, so right away they got ready to fight

All this while afzol was just standing there, it seemed that no one paid any attention to him, and this made him happy as it meant that they were underestimating him, which will be perfect for a sneak attack when the fight starts.

As he didn't know how powerful the qi refining was he decided to attack the weakest one because at least he was 90 % sure he could match him in strength.

In no-time, the battle started the girl was fighting the leader and the man was fighting the second strongest and the third strongest, only the bandit with the lowest cultivation was just watching the fight without moving.

Seeing this afzol saw the perfect opportunity to sneak attack, so he got closer to the bandit until he was close enough he ran with his fastest speed and before the bandit could realise what was happening there was knife slicing through this neck. The bandit turned to look at afzol’s face before plummeted to the ground.

The others immediately stopped there fights as they stared in horror as the saw the blood dripping out of bandits neck.

Then they turned to look at afzol and they looked like they were seeing the devil.

“Kevin! You bastard how dare you kill my people, I am going to skin you alive” the leader roared in anger

“Alex go kill the little brat” the leader shouted at the level 5 bandit.

As the leader of the bandit was shouted afzol heard several notifications from the AI.

[Ding! host has killed a level 3 Qi refining stage human]

[Ding! Host has received 98 experience points]

[Ding! Congratulations host has advanced to Qi gathering level 4]

[Ding! Congratulations host has advanced to Qi gathering level 5]

[Ding! Congratulations host has advanced to Qi gathering level 6]

Hearing the notifications made afzol smile. He at first he wasn’t sure if he could get experience points from killing human but the seeing that he can be a wonderful surprise.

After levelling up he felt a huge amount of Qi drawn into his body. His body felt multiple times more powerful and his strength was still growing. This feeling was truly amazing

As he was feeling all this, he suddenly felt a massive amount of killing intent towards him and this was coming from the level 5 Qi refining that was running towards him

Afzol held his knife ready to fight

“Boy get ready to die,” the bandit said as he swung his sword

Afzol went for a dodge and moved in a flash, after dodging he struck with his knife towards the bandit's left shoulder but before the knife could hit the bandits, the bandit moved out of the way to the right just enough to avoid the knife.

The way the bandit moved, It was like was like he knew exactly where the knife was going.

"hahaha, you didn't think it would be so easy for you to harm me. With sonic innate ability, I am able to easily see the directions of your attacks by following the sound of wind passing through your hands and the blade. Now give up and I will give you a quick death." the bandit said aloud without caring for the fact that he just reveals his powers to his enemies.

This was arrogance.

This was good for afzol as arrogance is the road to death

Afzol stood emotionless and moved to attack again, he ran at top speed and struck with his knife.

The bandit wasn't prepared for such speed and couldn't dodge his whole body so the knife struck his right arm leaving a long deep cut on his leg, but the bandit had a quick reaction and also struck afzol with his sword which cut straight through his clothes and hit his chest, the force from the hit threw afzol a couple of steps back, making him smash into the ground.

Afzol felt extreme pain in his chest and as he looked at his chest he saw blood flowing all over his chest, but under all the blood he could feel a warm energy around the cut in his chest, which with the help with the warm energy was healing at a pace visible to the eyes. But of course, he couldn't actually see it because of all the blood.

With great endurance, afzol withstood the pain and got up from the ground and he looked to his right where a few steps away, the bandit was laying on the ground as pools of blood flowed from his right leg. He was screaming in pain.

" hahaha, it looks like I hit a few of your blood vessels, unfortunately, I was not tall enough to strike at your neck," afzol said to the bandit as he walked towards the bandit

Afzol held his knife ready to make the kill but then he heard the shouts of the bandit leader in his ear.

"stooop" "boy don't you dare touch him"

Hearing the bandit leader Afzol smiled then struck out with his knife slicing open the bandits neck

"noooo" " you little bastard I am going to rip you apart and feed you to dog" the bandit leader shouted in anger. His eyes turned red as if losing all sanity. Then he ran towards afzol, but before he got close he was blocked by the young lady

"hahaha looks like today is your unlucky day. Before I was going to hand over all my money because you had more man but now without them to help you how are you going to defeat me who reached the same stage as you at 19. Now get ready to die" as the lady said this she attacked with full force and at the same time the other bandit and old man were also fighting with full force

At the same time afzol laid on the ground to rest till his wounds healed. He knew that the other bandits couldn't do anything to him with the lady the man she's with blocking them.

Just as he sat on the ground he heard a series of notifications from the AI.

33