Chapter 7 Cultivation stages and the four big Sects.
3.2k 11 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 Cultivation stages and the four big Sects.



“I was lucky enough to get this strength from eating a mystical plant and now I want to cultivate to higher levels and become a cultivator, can you please tell me a bit about cultivation and how I should do it?” Afzol asked Sarah as he looked at her

“Didn’t you learn about cultivation at school?” Sarah replied with surprise

“I didn’t go to school, my parents are too poor to pay for school fees” Afzol replied with an excuse

Sarah didn’t ask any further as it was not her business

“ ok, cultivation is the road to the understanding the universe and also the way to become immortal by increasing one lifespan as they achieve breakthroughs in cultivation stages. But it is unknown if there is anyone that has ever reached the stage needed to gain unlimited lifespan. No one knows how many stages there are in cultivation. Some believe cultivation is endless while others believe at the end of all stages of cultivation a person can become a god.

But In this rebirth kingdom, the Highest seen cultivation is the Divine Sea Stage.” Sarah explained

“So what are the cultivation stages up-to Divine Sea Stage?” Afzol asked

Sarah was surprised by this question
“You really don’t know, even if you didn’t go school you should know the cultivation stages, every family teaches this basic knowledge to there family members,” Sarah asked with surprise

Afzol didn’t know how to respond to this, he thought by saying his parents are poor it would show that he came from a mortal family which gave him a reason for not knowing all this information but how could he know that except for beggars even the poorest family’s know the basics of cultivation stages.

“ Actually my parents didn’t teach me anything about cultivation as they thought I had no talent in it” Afzol made up a reason

“ oh. The cultivation stages are Qi gathering, Qi refining, Body transformations, Core creation and Divine Sea.
In the Qi gathering stage, you have to gather Qi into the meridians.
In Qi refining stage you have to take the Qi from the meridians to the Dantian.
At the body transformation stage you have to strengthen and refine your whole body in the Body transformation stage;
1. 1st to 3rd level is flesh and muscles refinement.
2. 4th to 6th level is bones refinement.
3. 6th to 9th level is inner organs refinement.

The body transformation is mainly for the purpose to prepare your body to be strong enough to contain the core that you create in the core creation stage.

In the Core creation stage, you have to create s Core in the shape of a marble-like these of beasts. Within the core, there will be a spatial dimension to store Qi and increase Qi absorption speed as the human body is far too small to store all the Qi we absorb. This stage is also known as the real start to cultivation by many as once one reaches this stage one lifespan will be up 250 years those breaking from the mortal shell. “ as Sarah explained in detail Afzol paid close attention to every detail but even if he didn’t pay a close attention he had the AI who retains all information

“ thank you this was really helpful” Afzol thanked Sarah

“Can I ask one more question, where can I study cultivation? is there a school or a sect?” Afzol new that there must be sects or schools that teach cultivation but he didn’t know any so it was best to find out everything he can from Sarah who was willing to answer his questions

This Sarah wasn’t as surprised by Afzol’s level of knowledge and explained “ there are four major sects that teach cultivation in this kingdom. The Divine sword sect, The Elemental sect, The beast sect and the pill sect. If you really want to cultivate you must join one of the sects as only they have the materials needed to raise powerful cultivators.

Actually, I am headed to the city to join a sect, all the four sects are holding disciple recruitment day in the city in two days time. If you want to join a sect you have to go or you will have to wait for the next recruitment which is in a month's time. The four sects have people to stay in every major city to hold recruitment every month and our Barnet city is one of the major cities."

After hearing about the recruitment in two days Afzol felt that it was perfect timing as it was always Afzol’s plan to find a place to gather knowledge about this world and about cultivation. The AI also needed to gather information so that it can be more helpful.

"With more information, the AI should be able to analyse abilities of humans and beasts or at least tell me information about the beasts that it gathers information about. I am sure a sect would have a library full of beast Wikipedia's. " Afzol thought and planned his future to-do list.

"thanks for the explanation. I think I will try to join a sect" Afzol thanked Sarah

After the explanation Afzol sat in silence waiting to reach their destination.

While waiting Afzol wanted to check out his status.

"AI show my status," Afzol asked

Right as he asked a screen popped up in front of him.

 

[Host; Afzol Hossain]

Level 9

Experience point 86/218

Cultivation stage; QI gathering

Body condition: Good

Main Innate ability; immortal god soul stage 1

Innate skill; Soul energy regeneration

Innate skill; Body regeneration

Innate skill; Immunity: -Low level soul attacks

                                      -Low level poison
Minor innate ability; lightning god soul stage 1

Innate skill; Immunity: 100% lightning

Profession; none


As Afzol saw the data in front of him
He confirmed two of his theories. When levelling up to a new stage a much greater number of experience is needed then levelling up within a stage.

The second theory is that every time he kills an enemy of the same level he would not get the same amount. As he gets stronger the experience points he gets from kills of the same level will get lower which meant that he couldn't just keep killing low-level beasts to level up or at least it would take an extremely large amount of time to level up using this method.

"by my estimation, I am going to need to kill a couple of Qi refining stages to level up to the next stage" Afzol thought to himself.

After checking his new status he finally got out the pouch he got from the bandit leader from his pocket. He wasn't worried about Sarah seeing it as he long guessed that she was from a rich family and this little money would not mean anything to her.

But to Afzol who currently had nothing, this was a heavenly gift. With the money inside, he didn't need to worry about starvation.

When he opened the pouch inside was about two hundred silver coins the size of five pence coins of UK money back on earth and 30 gold coins the size of earth one pound coins.

From the memory of the previous soul of this body, he knew that one gold coin was equivalent to 100 silver coins. This was an extremely large amount of money to the previous host of his body. It was enough to keep his family from starving for one or two years. Of course, this would be barely surviving. A normal poor mortal uses at least 2 to 3 silvers a day just to eat. But for beggars, the same amount would be enough to feed them for 2 or more days.

This was more than enough to keep him fed for a while.

29