Chapter 9 What Treasures have I acquired
2.8k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notes;

Hi everyone, I hope ur enjoying the novel so far and please give me advice and let me know of mistakes to better my work. 

Also I want to inform that I've changed the benefits on the patreon and will ask ur advice on them and what benefits I should change or add. 

Lastly thanks to all u readers and any future patreons for there support.?



Chapter 9 What Treasures have I acquired

 

After buying the treasures Afzol headed to the clothes shop. He needed to stop looking like a beggar or no one will let him enter their Inn.

As he entered the shop like he imagined many people stared at him, some with looks of disgust and some just frowned with looks that said: "what's this dog doing here".

Afzol ignored them and picked some clothes that he liked. He understood in this world the weak were looked at as garbage and the strong were kings. This was not much of a difference from earth but on earth most kept their thoughts in their head in fear of being looked down of-of by the masses.

After choosing, a full set of clothes he paid the storekeeper and left.

As for the people that stared at him saw that Afzol bought and paid for his clothes their expressions quickly changed as they realised that they had mistaken the boy for a beggar.

After Afzol was done shopping it was time to look for a place to stay until the disciple selection day. Afzol didn't ask anyone where he could find an inn as he wanted to look around the stores and he was sure it was going to be pretty easy finding inns in such a busy city where they are probably hundreds of inns.

And this was very true because as he explored the city he came across a few inns.

After an hour of walking around, Afzol saw that it was getting dark so decided to go to the nearest inn.

Soon he stood outside the nearest inn to him. The Inn was called Crown Inn.look ways the inn was little old and worn out looking compared to some of the other inns he had seen but this was perfect for Afzol as he was unaware of the prices for staying it was best to choose a lower quality one that will have one lower cost.

After walking in he saw a few people walking around and after looking around he saw the reception and behind the reception desk was a young lady with average looks serving customers. Afzol walked up to the young lady when there was no more customer.

" Hi, I would like to book a room for two days, can you tell what sort of rooms you have and their prices," Afzol asked

"Hi, there are 3 types of rooms, small, medium and large rooms, the small room only has a single size bed. The medium size room has a single size bed and a shower. The large room has a double size bed with shower. Food is provided by the inn. For the small size its 10 silver coins a day, the medium size it is 30 silver coins a day and the large size it is 100 silver coins a day."
Even though the reception lady saw that Afzol looked like a beggar she didn't treat him differently. The reception lady has been working here for a couple of years and has seen many people that looked poor and dirty but many times they have been cultivators and adventures that come from training or hunting in the forest.

Afzol hearing the options Afzol choose the medium room as it had a shower. Right now his body was full of dirt and he wanted to have a nice long shower as quickly as possible.

So he paid the reception lady 60 silver for two days and the lady took him to his room.

The room was not too small, there was enough room for Afzol to easily move around. In the corner was some kind of screen made of what looks to be Qi.

"the shower array is in that corner and you can control it by sending your Qi into the array." the lady said as she pointed at the screen made of Qi.

After showing the room the lady left and so Afzol got into the room and locked the doors, then he got close to screen and touched it. As he touched it he didn't feel anything so he sent a bit of Qi into the edge of his fingers than to the array. As soon as the array touched his QI, water started pouring out of nowhere. The water didn't spill anywhere as it was contained by the Qi screen. After being amazed at a bit Afzol wondered how mortals used this shower. But after a little thinking Afzol guessed that most people, even if they are untalented can easily reach Qi gathering stage which allows them to control the array.

After checking how the array works Afzol immediately took a shower and changed all his clothes for the new ones that he bought.

After a good shower Afzol felt refreshed. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was an average looking boy and Afzol was happy with that as having good looks can lead to many troubles in this world.

Now, Afzol sat on his bed cross-legged. In front of him was a worn out book and a rock.

"Ai do a deep scan of both the book and the stone"

[Scanning in progress]

[Scan complete]

[Stone emitting spatial energy. Highly possible of it being space stone used to create space rings. Would host like to absorb spatial energy]

[Book is emitting Soul energy. Highly a soul skill inheritance. Would host like to absorb soul energy?]

Afzol was surprised by the fact that he could absorb the energy within the rock and the book but with his immortal god soul and the AI anything was possible and he didn't know if everyone else could or couldn't absorb the energies like he can.

What Afzol didn't know was that being that being able to absorb soul and spatial energy without having a soul or spatial innate ability was impossible for most people. Although there are people who can absorb soul energy with cultivation Techniques and skill it is impossible to absorb spatial energy with such Techniques. It is thought by many that only immortals could absorb spatial energy.

So if anyone new that Afzol could absorb both soul and spatial energy and specifically that he could do so without any Techniques, people would simply freak out.

" right now my innate ability is only able to restore soul energy and I thought I would have to wait until my innate ability evolved before allowing me to absorb soul energy but it seems that the AI must have some abilities of its own. It was also due to the ability of the AI that allows me to advance with only the experience from killing and this was already godly. Hahaha with my abilities this world that is full of hardship for others will be a relaxing vacation for me." Afzol laughed out loud as he thought of all his powers and the journey ahead of him.

"AI what are the effects of absorbing the soul and spatial energy"

[ Spatial stone will allow Host to create your own dimension within hosts soul with the help of the AI system]

[Absorbing soul energy will allow the host to expand your soul energy capacity. Also, host may choose to receive the inheritance left by the previous owner of the soul energy]










 

33