Chapter 10:Inventory, Evolution of immortal god soul
3k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notes;

Hi everyone, I hope ur enjoying the novel so far and please give me advice and let me know of mistakes to better my work. 

Also I want to inform that I've changed the benefits on the patreon and will ask ur advice on them and what benefits I should change or add. 

Lastly thanks to all u readers and any future patreons for there support.?

Also if u like the novel please rate the novel. 

If u have any advice for improvements please leave them on the comments. Thanks ?



Chapter 10: Inventory, Evolution of immortal god soul

“Absorb the spatial energy,” Afzol thought in his mind. Afzol didn't want to absorb both energies together as he has never absorbed the two energies so it was better to be safe and test with one of them first.

 

[ Ding! Spatial energy absorption process beginning]

 

As he thought about wanting to absorb the energy the Ai went to action and a black energy that when stared at looked like looking into empty space came flowing from the stone and went into Afzol’s body heading straight to into his soul.

 

[Ding! Spatial energy absorption complete]

 

[Ding! Congratulations host has gained 140 experience points from spatial energy absorption]

 

[Ding! Congratulations host has levelled up]

 

[Ding! Congratulations host has reached Qi refining stage]

 

[Ding! Spatial energy merging with Hosts soul]

 

[Ding! Spatial dimension creation in progress]

 

After a couple of minutes, all the energy in the spatial energy was absorbed and the spatial energy stone lost its energy and became like any normal stone.

 

Afzol felt all the spatial was gathering in one location within his soul merging with his soul, after merging of the spatial energy and Afzol’s soul a dark space was created with his soul.

 

[Ding! Spatial dimension creation complete]

 

[Ding! Host is now able to store non-living items in Inventory]

 

[Ding! Immortal god soul evolution in progress]

 

Before Afzol could react to the changes in his body and soul he was bombarded with notifications from the AI system.

 

“I had no idea that I would get experience points from absorbing energies, I guess this is similar to how other cultivators get stronger by absorbing QI energies.”

 

“Did means that there are many ways of getting experience points then killing cultivators and beasts, also I should be able to get experience points from using cultivation techniques and if there are spirit stones than absorbing them should also give experience points”

 

As Afzol thought of the endless possibilities his body and soul went through an evolution. Afzol felt every part of his body changing. He felt every cell in his body change becoming stronger changing into something better than any mortal body cells. Lightning Qi from around him and his meridians flowed into his dantian like a flood. This was the sign of Qi refining stage. In the QI will be able to be stored in the dantian.

 

[Ding! Congratulations host's innate ability Immortal god soul has evolved and advanced to Stage 2; host has gained an increase in healing ability of the body, increased regeneration of soul energy and Qi energy.]

 

[Ding!Host has gained new Innate skill <Qi energy regeneration> from innate ability immortal god soul]

 

Afzol was ecstatic hearing that he got a new ability and from the name of the ability, it is an amazing one.

 

With this ability, his lightning elemental Qi would recover many times faster than others of the same cultivation stage and levels. This would be a huge advantage when fighting against a group. With his immortal god soul, Afzol was ideal for group battle.

 

On the other hand, he also had the lightning god soul which gives him the ability to absorb lightning element energy. Lightning Qi is a destructive energy, even more than fire. It is often said that Lightning is the most destructive element but at the same time it is the element of creation. It is said that lightning was the first thing born into the universe and some say it is the creator of all life.

 

With such destructive power, Afzol would never be at a disadvantage in a one on one battle unless the opponent was two or more stages higher than him. In fact, he would have a great advantage in a one on one fight as he would have more Qi and soul energy than others of the same level and few levels above him, because of his quick energy regeneration abilities.

 

Afzol had the perfect combination of abilities to allow him to exceed in both groups and one on one fights.

 

After a while of experiencing this evolving experience Afzol the first thing he wanted to try out was the inventory function and so he held the old worn out book he bought and thought of it entering his inventory and just as he thought of it the book in his hand disappeared and at the same moment the book appeared in his inventory space.

 

The inventory space was about 1 cubic meter, this was more than enough space to keep little stuff like money and weapons and Afzol believed that in the future when he is able to acquire more spatial stones he would be able to absorb them to further expand his inventory space.

 

After seeing it appear in his inventory Afzol was excited as having such an inventory will have many uses in the future. Most important of which was that he didn’t need to carry his treasures in a space ring that could be stolen at any time. With the inventory, one of the main problems for many people has become obsolete for him.

 

Of course in the future, he would keep a storage ring on him or else people would suspect him of hiding his treasures.

 

After checking that inventory works he thought of taking the book out of the inventory and into his hand and as he thought the book appeared in his right hand.

 

Afzol had opened the book previously but found it to be empty, only after scanning with the AI system did he find out that the treasure was not the book itself but the soul mark left by the previous owner was the real treasure.Inside the soul was the inheritance left behind by the Previous owner.

 

Most likely the treasure was knowledge, skills or cultivation techniques. But for Afzol the inheritance was not the only treasure because he had the ability to Absorb the soul energy within the soul mark. Although others might also be able to do the same, he didn’t have enough information to know how rare soul techniques are.

 

What Afzol didn’t know was that soul techniques were extremely rare and even the four great sects only had low-level soul techniques and these were only available to core disciples. Furthermore, it was much more difficult to absorb soul energy then absorbing Qi energy as Qi energy was in more of abundance, also it took many times longer to absorb soul energy then Qi energy.

 

For this reason, most of the time only cultivators with soul-based innate abilities absorb and practice with the soul.

 

But this was not a problem for Afzol as he had the AI system which allows for fast Absorption of spatial and soul energy and may even be able to absorb other forms of energy such as absorption of other elemental energies.

 

“AI absorb the soul energy in the book”

 

34