Chapter 1: I am Jerly.
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month XXX 2017. 

I was scheduled to do checkup because I am sick. Not so easy to cure illness at that. 

      

I always go here, in this remote area of a hospital, but it is the main region's hospital. I know what you are thinking, this place where I am right now is very poor. But I don't think it will remain like this forever. 

     

I am with sick people, pregnant people too. 

   

"Miss Jerly MinHo??!!! Miss Jerly MinHo??!!! You are next to go see the Doctor." The nurse yelled.

   

I stand up from the bench I was seating and followed the nurse to see my Obygyne to take the results and consult what measures to be taken. 

    

Since I cannot go to private clinic for security purposes. I must do this until the right time has come. 

    

The doctor I am seeing have his own room but still connected to laboratory and other doctors who do not have their own room assignment. Well he is considered as expert on the field but....

      

As I enter the room, the nurse name Crissy left and closed the door.

  

I just sit on the free chair in front of his working desk, I slouch lazily like it was my living room.

   "Hey brat, I heard they want you to enrol to some school here in the region. Are you sure that they will not found you?" He asked indifferently while scanning the documents from the beginning.

    

"Yeah, looks like I need to be low-key, as always." I thought that he already knew my plans.

  

"Just confirming and worried" he said it like he knows what I am thinking.

   

"I need the certificate. You know what to do." I said nonchalantly

    

"I know." Then he rummage in his desk drawer and get the documents that I need.

   

As I receive it, I just stared at him for a couple of minutes and said...

   

"Will you be my driver?" I asked

   

"No." Instant reply from him

   

"Stingy." Then I pout.

   

"Well I am not being paid for being your driver, give me a break."

  

  

"Okay....okay..." I surrender

   

  "Oh it looks like its kinda interesting to do this. Hahaha"

   

"Do what?"he asked suspiciously

   

"Teasing you, of course". Then I laughed.

  

"Oh please.... Exclude me from your ploys already" his face frowned in a very handsome way.

   

"Why are you handsome? It makes me want to destroy it, so that I will not be called ugly" I said off handedly

  

His face became serious then said," you are not ugly, I will paralyzed them if I found out"

   

"No one will dare, everyone knows that you're a doting person" sarcasm him.

   

"Hmmm.... Are you not leaving?" He changed the topic.

   

 "Well I was going to asked if you could spare of your busy time and have lunch with me? I want to show off you. Haha, because you never accept their invitation" I was smiling at him

1