Chapter 1:Strange normal day
94 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[This can't be a dream, I don't remember dreaming so this can't be a dream.]

Ever since I was little I could never really remember my dreams. I'd fall asleep and then wake up after what feels like a couple seconds covered in sweat with a small headache.

I woke up like usual so then what's different?

"Okay let's see. I fell asleep and then I woke up."

[Am I dreaming? No I can't be since I woke up covered in sweat.]

>Knock Knock<

"Hey I'll drop you off today!"

[Fuck...Okay for now I'll just get him to leave]

"No Thanks! Go ahead I'll see ya later!"

"Ya sure?"

"Yeah I gotta take a morning dump and I don't want you to be late!"

"Alright then. Dinner will be in the fridge oh and I'll letcha stay up a little late tonight, Kay!"

[Does he know? Did I make wierd noises in my sleep. No I never do but then again things are looking a little different.]

>Knock Knock<

"You alright?"

"I'm fine, I was just to lazy to heat up yesterday's leftover ribs!"

"...."

[I don't care about the future lecture just go already!]

"Sigh* Well talk later. Bye!"

I hear the door open and close.

I take a seat resting my back against the bathroom door and begin to wonder how exactly I'm supposed to go about examining my body.

As I sit on the floor wondering what I'll do. I listen to the loud steps moving across the house moving from the door behind me, to the kitchen, then after an abrupt long silence to his bedroom, then finally to the door.

I began to pick and pull at my teeth nervously making sure this is real . Maybe I'll wake up and forget after I play with my mouth for a bit.

"SEE YA LATER SON!"

"Later."

No matter how hard I pull my teeth they just dont change, a small little fake tooth doesn't come off and my tounge. Well It really is my tounge it moves and does whatever I want.

Its wierd my tounge is twice as long as before yet I manage to move it around how I want without any difficulty.

I stand up and move to the nearest sink and begin washing my face. I turn the cold knob and cup my hand as best I can so no water flows out from between my fingers.

As soon as my hands are full I slap some water on my face making sure to focus it on my eyes.

The water slides down my face instantly.

"So messy."

I wipe my face down with my hands and look at my chest and the countertop to see how much water splashed on.

The answer is a lot.

I look at the mirror one more time making sure I didn't miss anything. Maybe there was some steam I didn't notice on the mirror messing with my eyes.

"Nope it's all real."

[.....The one time one of my overreactions is real it has to be a pair of horns and a demon mouth. Damn it.]

I open the door and go to my room sliding my feet across the rug as I made my way.

I left the door open so I just walk in and hop on the bed face first not even bothering to go around or get some clothes.

Suddenly the sound of something cracking and tearing boomed into the room.

I immediately flip myself over stopping as soon as I look up.

The roof has turned black and smooth with white rings full of gray circular patterns appearing all over the black sheet.

The rings seem to be moving and twitching, expanding and contracting as the symbols begin to fuse and change.

Gray rings full of white rectangular symbols began to appear all over the roof forcefully pushing the grey rings towards the center

After both kinds of rings filled the roof the black began to expand and drop. Slowly black ink and strange circles flow down the walls.

Suddenly my sense of fear overwhelmed the strange sense of expectation I feel.

The rings and  symbols wrap around me with grey spots forming above, bellow, and next to me, a jade color fills the gaps between each ring.

The grey spots began to grow and extend forming spikes the size of my head. Suddenly they exploded out piercing into my sides, head, and legs.

I scream out In pain as the symbols, darkness, and jade light flow through the spikes into my body.

-An Unknown Amount Of Time Later-

"Fuck my head."

I rub my forehead with my knuckles trying to soothe the pain.

I sit up and look around.

"Why in the hell am I naked?"

I begin to look for my phone by rubbing my arms across the bed.

"Damn it seriously why does school have to start so early."

I roll to the left side of my bed and grab for my phone unfortunately it isn't there.

"Fuck it I'll just put on some lazy pants and that old shirt."

I walk up to the closet grab my old office shirt with that glasses guy on the front then move to a small shelf next to bed and grab some big red sports shorts from the bottom shelf and a pair of black socks from the second to the last shelf.

I sit down get dressed, grab my shoes from the left side of my bed, grab my wallet, and check the bathroom for my phone.

I grab it and check the time.

"Alright then I guess it's a late day."

The screen says its ten a.m so I'll probably miss a period or two.

I move back to my room grab my headphones and backpack from the left side and walk to the front door fumbling around with the head phone's cord.

I open the door, head down the drive way steps, and turn right at the side walk.

I put on some psyqui and begin my walk down the neighborhood. Nobody should be out so I go ahead and put on the latest chapter release of beastars and begin reading as I walk.

Eventually I make it to the neighborhood entrance. I take out an earbud, look to my left, and take a right turn after making sure no cars are coming.

And so my walk continues.

I go straight for another fifteen minutes and make it to a crosswalk.

"Eh I'm already late might as well stop by the gas station and get some chips for lunch."

I begin to mash the cross lights button completely ignoring the constant repetition of red light red light you may not cross.

After around two or three minutes the light finally turns green.

"GREEN LIGHT GREEN LIGHT YOU MAY CROSS."

"Fuck that's loud."

I cross the road and go into the gas station.

"Welcome."

"Good morning."

(I still can't tell if the guys friendly or just doing his job]

[What?)

(Fuck my head.]

For some reason the moment I thought about the cashier a sharp headache suddenly slammed into my head.

Thankfully it only lasted for a second.

I rub my forehead a bit then walk to the chip aisle.

"Ranch or salsa verde...Greed bag it is."

I grab a bag of green chips off the shelf and go to the back so I can grab a soda.

"Of course its gotta be root beer."

I grab a bottle of root beer and head to the cashier.

Theres one person ahead of me. An old lady wearing some formal black pants, a pink blazer, and a flower embroidered red shirt.

She only has a a pair of powdered donuts and a can of ginger ale.

"That'll be five bucks and seventy eight cents."

"Here you go."

She pays, he bags, then she leaves, and finally after around two or three minutes it's my turn to pay.

"That'll be four bucks fifty eight cents."

I pull my card out of my wallet and pay.

"No need for a bag."

"Okay sir have a good day."

"Sure. You too."

I put my chips in the front of my backpack where I keep my calculator and slide the soda into a small net on the side.

"See ya later."

I walk out the door and head to the cross walk getting ready for another annoying wait. I begin mashing the large button on the side of the light once again hoping that'll speed things up a bit.

"Why did I say see ya later? Guess it was just a moment of akwardness."

The light turns green, I cross, go left, and after a bit of walking I'm on campus.

I go to the math and science building and head downstairs so I can head to class.

"Alright let's get this day over with."

I open the door, ignoring the teacher and take a seat next to my all day classmate.

"Sorry I'm late I overslept."

"You know the drill."

"Sir it's way past passing period so I don't think I'll be able to get a late slip. Just mark me absent."

"Fine then. Go ahead and copy todays notes off your friend okay."

I feel the edge of a notebook gently tap my shoulder.

"I gotcha."

-ALARM ALARM ALARM-

"Shit. Alright class this is not a drill everyone go to the corner of the room, turn off your ringers, and quite down while I turn off the lights and lock the door."

"Shit that's the suspicious dude alarm right?"

"QUITE!"

Suddenly an alarm goes off spreading a loud beep like sound all across the school.

[Shit what's going on?)

(Fuck My Head.]

[It hurts)

Suddenly my head explodes with the memories of this morning.

Something begins to flow out my mouth, nose, and eyes covering my face slowly spreading to my chest. 

As the liquid covering my head hardens my skin begins to turn pale white.

Suddenly I'm wearing a large white mask.

[Something is here for me...it's not a nice one.]

Ignoring the screams of fear and confusion I open the door and walk down the hallway.

My hands they've become thicker no they've doubled in size. They're covered in white fur and my nails have become longer with a sharp curve downward. The bottom tip of my fingers appear to have grown a small bone.

"Shit todays a wierd one."

2