Chapter 2:First Fight
74 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Warning-This chapter has some light gore.)

Following my instincts I take a left at the door, stepping over it since I accidentally damaged its latches while opening it, making it fall down.

Slowly I move closer to whatever it is that set me off. Step by step I make my way to the staircase slowly and carefully fully prepared for something to suddenly jump out and attack me.

"I don't know what's happening and I don't care, all I know is that you. Whatever the hell you are piss me off."

I spoke my thoughts without thought and without care as to whether it would hear me or not...actually no I know it can here me.

"Death to the traitor king."

With a quite whisper a young man walks out the staircase entrance. He has long black hair reaching halfway down his neck, covering his eyes, He's approximately five feet nine inches, and his skin is a light shade of purple except for his pure white arms.

Hes wearing a black polo shirt, jean's, and black shoes.

Suddenly large gray and black spotted horns shoot out from behind his head. His body begins to shrink and bend, his arms and legs suddenly sprouting an armor like layer of grey and black spotted scale plates.

His hip extends and thickens as his legs slowly become more and more abnormal. His legs look somewhat like a dogs and his arms appear to be the same just with the strange armor.

He opens his mouth wide and pounces at me.

My brain suddenly shuts down and my body begins to move on its own.

I pop my fingers by stretching them as I open my hands revealing my wide fluffy palm.

Suddenly he stops moving.

Silence permeates the hallway.

Suddenly he leaps at me, aiming to strike my ankle.

He's fast so fast that I can barely react in time thankfully my body moved on it's own. While he managed to successfully bite off a chunk of my right ankle, he didn't manage to tear off my whole foot. I fall to the floor on my knees.

His attack didn't end there. He bent his strange knees and pushed up, his left hand moving to my neck and his right hand moving towards my knee.

My body reacted on its own. Suddenly my right hand shot out and gripped the upper right side of his waist.

My curved nails dig deep into his skin strengthening my grip immensely. Suddenly I feel something come out from the skin of the tip of my fingers and pierce his skin.

He flinches for a second and immediately pushes away from me leaving me with a large chunk of bloody flesh in my palm.

It's warm and bloody. Skin loosely hangs from the ball of red meat in hand.

He moves his hands to the hole in his hip. His scale plates begin to shake and move as a collection of symbols begin to appear above his arm. He seems to be experiencing extreme difficulty as he appears to be shivering.

Suddenly a sense of danger fills my body.

I have to stop him, it screams.

Ignoring the cold and numbness spreading across my body I bend my good leg Ignoring the intense pain I feel and place my arms next to my sides. I push forward unexpectedly launching myself right at him.

As a strange black light flows from his palms directly into his exposed veins he sees me. He moves his left arm placing his hand in front of my face preparing to jab his sharp nails down my throat.

The mask cracks open on the bottom to reveal my wide open mouth as my arms move to protect my neck.

I take the gamble. Who's faster my arms and mouth or his single arm.

Suddenly he moves his right foot to dig into my nuts. Thankfully my body reacts in time and successfully manage to block it with my leg.I lose balance and end up falling right towards his hand.

I move my face to the side and successfully manage to escape with only a large gash on my cheek.

He opens his mouth and begins moving to bite my face off.

I move both my hands to wrap around his neck. He tries to block with his left arm, thankfully I manage to succeed to get one hand on his neck.

Once again my curved nails dig into his flesh. I immediately slam his head against the floor effectively snapping his horns in half. One of them stabs into his collar bone and the other one pierces the skin of his shoulder.

Suddenly I feel something come out of my finger tips. If feels like they're pumping something into him.

He stops moving.

"Even in your domain I shall find a way to end you traitorous king."

Suddenly he falls unconscious.

The bottom of the mask closes up and I feel a sudden wave of relief wash over my whole body.

I still can't relax. I feel like I have to do something to him but what do I do again?

My body begins to move on it's own. I remove my hands from his neck slowly and carefully so that I don't accidentally kill him. After confirming everything is safe I break off a piece of the mask.

I hold a small white piece of my mask approximately as long as my thumb and as thick as a pencil and push the piece into his head. With my free hand I grip my chest, slowly allowing something to flow into my body.

A green light explodes out of my body as I fall unconscious.

=Dream Land=

I wake up to find myself in a small studio apartment. It's just a small living room or is It bedroom with that massive mattress sitting in the corner.

I don't know.

Someone wearing a mascot style bird costume is sleeping on the mattress. Next to the mattress is five speakers one playing hip hop, another playing lo-fi, another playing some metal, and the other two are playing some kind of rhythmic static.

The one speaker playing lo-fi is shaped like an hour class with a golden paint covering it, the speaker playing hip hop is just an ordinary beats speaker with some old anime stickers pasted on it, and the speaker playing metal appears to be soft and bouncy with several small metal spikes covering it. The other two speakers are crystals with small black spots shaped like doves inside each one.

The mattress is covered in what appears to be grey doves with disheveled feathers and behind it on the wall is a large slim shady poster with the words moment, censor, and mother on it.

Suddenly the bathroom door slams open revealing a demon.

If you look above its legs all you'll see is an ordinary healthy young man with rams horns glued to the sides of his head. If you don't look pay particular attention to his upper body that's the only abnormal thing you'll notice.

Under closer scrutiny you'll begin to notice his large, thick hands covered in pure white scales and the strange gray symbols covering his neck and chest.

My body begins moving on its own or at least what bit of body I have.

I pair of unattached pure white hands appear in front of me. They gently push against the air, their fingers slowly poking outwards.

The demon attempts to attack me but before it can even move gray pikes shoot out from my fingers each pike splitting multiple tens of times, essentially piercing everything in front, above, and below me.

In an instant everything next to the mascot has been pierced by several tens of small pikes.
Instantly after the pikes filled the demon they dissipated into nothingness.

I begin to twirl my pointer fingers slowly making a pair of gray and white rings.

The demon is still alive but it can't move since it seems the pikes focused their attacks on its joints. It attempts to crawl to the mascot but it stops as soon as it sees a large gray ring appear right in front of it.

"It seems that your quite limited traitor. May the seven sovereigns end the traitorous emperor."

In a single instant, less than a millisecond the demon suddenly grew white scales all over its body. It shrunk into a small white ball and imploded.

Noticing the demons response I instinctively left.

=School=

"Fuck my head."

Gripping my head I try to stand only to be stopped by an intense pain and partial numbness spreading across my right leg. I look to my ankle, the source of the mind numbing pain i'm experiencing and see a massive chunk of flesh missing, the bone is exposed.

I scream as a stream of blood slowly flows out from the hole in my ankle filling the floor and dyeing my clothes.

it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It Hurts It Hurts It Hurts It Hurts

I scream out in pain looking away from the massive chunk of missing flesh trying to forget about the strands of muscle loosely hanging off the visible bone.

I notice the strange corpse in front of me.

Its body is perfectly fine except for a large tear the size of my head on its hip. That's bad but even worse it's not human.

Large spikes poke through its back, its skin appears to be burned badly with its arms burned the most. A collection of vein like strings flow down its arms, bits of a solid green material loosely hang from them, its legs are mangled and bent in an odd direction with the lower parts being comparatively smaller almost as if they tried to change into a small cat's legs and failed, and its face is a disfigured mess. It has a small fleshy snout but its mouth spans across its whole face, its nose is nonexistent, and the teeth exposed from its slightly open mouth are a mix of sharp and square.

Where am I? What in the ever loving fuck is happening? What in the hell is that? What happened to my ankle?

This morning feels especially foggy.

My brain overloads and I fall unconscious.

=Personal Dream Land=

{Welcome to our library}

.........

What is that? Whose speaking?

He sounds just like me.

I open my eyes and see in front of me is a strange man wearing a white mask. Behind him is a sea tall, empty, gray shelf's.

"What in the hell."

1