Chapter 0: Prologue
2.8k 28 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Disclaimer!: I AM NOT A SEXIST AND/OR A MISOGYNIST THIS IS PURE FICTIONAL AND JUST THE WAY THE CHARACTER THINKS!

Hello, my name is Lena Rubio, I'm a 16-year-old guy. Since I was born, I always hated women. The reason you ask? Well, there a few. The first reason and the most significant reason, my parents were divorced because my mother cheated with another man and that made me furious and worst of it. She blamed my dad! Since that moment I didn't trust women anymore, and the other reason is that they are just annoying and weak, every time I see a woman, I only see a sex object. Their bodies are there just there to pleasure men and when I see porn with two men and one girl getting woo'ed I just can't stop thinking how pathetic the girl looks.

I hate women so much that I don't even talk to my mother and sister anymore! I know that sounds insane, but to think that my sister probably becomes a closet slut when she grows older and that my mom probably used to be a slut when she was young makes me angry. Now I understand why dads get mad at their daughters when they get boyfriends, but anyway let's start the story!

I woke up just like any other day to go to school. My mom tried to wake me up, but I ignored her (gosh I hate talking to women). My sister barged into my room because I still hadn't woken up after ten minutes. She pulled off my sheets and started screaming and telling me to wake up.

"Wake up, you lazy bastard," she said.

I got seriously irritated and wanted to kill her…

"Frick off b*tch!" I screamed and pulled the sheets back up, but she wouldn't give up and pulled the sheets off again. This kept going for two minutes, but in the end, she won…

(I am pathetic. I lost to a 14-year-old girl...)

I ate my breakfast, and after I was done, I left to go to school. The school was nearby, so I always walked. On my way to school, I saw two girls in the same school uniform as me, they greeted me, but I ignored them. I don't want to brag, but I was quite the good looking guy. I was thinking about how much I hated women, but then everything turned black…

After a few seconds (which felt like centuries) the black turned slowly white. When the blurry surroundings became sharp again, I saw that I was sitting on a table. Did I die?

"Hello Lena, I'm Talene, the Goddess of Reincarnation," said a female voice. "And to answer your question, yes, you did die..." she said.
I was confused. How did this woman know what I was thinking?
"I can read your thoughts," she said. "That are the perks of being a divine being," she continued.

"So you're a goddess", I asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" she replied. She was clearly quite annoyed. I sighed, so even in heaven were women rotten. She was a goddess! Wasn't she supposed to represent perfection, yet her personality was so flawed.

"Shut up!" she screamed, with flustered cheeks, you could see she wasn't happy to hear my thoughts.

"But anyway, let's get straight to the point," she said.

"You tried to cross the street, but you weren't paying, so a truck ran you over...".

What? That event sounded like your typical anime trope, let me guess the truck's name was Truck-kun? I thought after I heard her speak.

"What's a Truck-kun?" she asked?

"It's nothing," I replied.

She rolled her eyes the moment I said that. Dammit, this mind-reading is getting annoying.

"So I checked your reputation and all the things you had achieved in life..."

"And?" I replied.

"You achieved nothing, and your behaviour against women was unacceptable..."

"So what? It's not my fault women are so usele-"

"So I came up with a 'little' punishment.", she said while grinning. I saw an evil smile forming on her face.

How bad could such punishment be? Would she send me to hell or something? At least hell was full of women I was sure of it because women are the biggest sinners of both sexes.

"I'll send you to a planet called 'Obion', you'll be born as a beggar on the streets..."

"That doesn't sound that bad, at least I get ano--"

"as a woman..."

My heart froze, I wanted to scream, but before I could do that, my vision faded and everything turned black.

50