Chapter 2: la tristesse
2.5k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I heard what the man said, I panicked. The first thing that I wanted to do was to see my parents. I didn't like women, but I didn't want to see my parents die. Rylan saw that I panicked and tried to calm me down.

"Let's go check on them, but we have to be careful!" said Rylan.

"What about your father?" I asked concerned.

"Don't worry about him, he used to be a knight captain remember?" said Rylan proud. His mother died at an early age, but his father was still alive. Rylan once told me that his father used to be a knight captain! That's the reason Rylan was so good at fighting. He learned it from his father. But somehow I forgot that fact. After that, we ran as fast as we could to go check on them. His house was fairly close to mine, but it still took a minute to reach it. On the way to my house, a saw a few men on horses. They were fighting with the people from my village. Our people stood no chance because only a few were armed and almost no one was properly trained so they got slaughtered. Some tried catching us, but we ran past them and dodged them.

We were almost by my house, but then two men saw us, they got off their horses and approached us. I froze because I was scared. Rylan looked at me and grabbed my hand. We knocked on my door as hard as we could and my father opened the door.

"What's going on?" he asked, but when he saw the two men approaching, he then immediately understood what was going on.

"You two, get behind me! now!" he yelled. We did as he told and hid behind him. My father prepared himself the best as he could, and grabbed a pitchfork that lay close to the door. My parents were farmers, so we didn't have any real weapons.

"What's going on honey?" asked my mom while she came out of the kitchen.

"Stay back! It's not safe here!" he screamed.

My mother understood and hid under the table as fast as she could.

"Hey, old man, give us those kids that are standing behind you. Especially that girl. She's a real looker!" said one of the men while he was licking his lips. I felt real disgusted, I was just a kid. Was he a paedophile or something?

"Over my dead body!" said my father. He tried to stab them with his pitchfork, but one of the men unsheathed his sword and slashed him before he could do anything. I was shocked and froze on the spot. My father's arm was cut off and lay on the ground and he started screaming. The despair could be seen in his eyes, unable to protect those he held dear.

The two men laughed and they tried to catch us as the entered the house. Rylan used his skills to stop them, but it was useless. He was still a child so he was no match for the grown adults. One man knocked him unconscious with the back of his sword.

I screamed and tried to run away, but one man just grabbed me by my arm and was holding me. I could see his dirty face while he was looking lustfully at my body. I was really scared. I was angry, this weak and fragile body I thought, but then the other one noticed my mom and ran towards her. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her towards us. My mother was screaming and crying.

"Well, well, we're really lucky to find such a cute mother and daughter pair."

"Yeah, and look at the tits of this milf! They are huge!" said the other man. My mother felt dirty and hopeless. But she would do anything to let her daughter get away unharmed.

"Do what you want with me, but leave my daughter alone," she begged. "Please I beg you!"

I felt really touched when I heard that. Then I realised women were not as bad as I thought.

The two men were amused and started to laugh.

"And why shouldn't we touch her? Nobody is going to stop us anyway." then they unzipped their pants and pulled their sticks out.

"Let's first f*ck this mother, her daughter can wait." said the man who was holding my her. I was going to witness how two strangers we're going r*pe, my mother while one of them was holding me and forcing to watch.

My mother went on her knees and moved her face to the man's crotch. She opened her mouth, but then she bit as hard as she could!

"Ah!" the man screamed as hard as he could. The other man unconsciously loosened his grip on me.

"Run Lena, as fast as you can!" screamed my mom.

I broke free from the man holding me and ran outside. I tried to flee and ran as fast as I could, but then I ran against something. I fell on my cute butt and looked up. It was a tall, older-looking man. He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed me and lifted me up in his arms. He slowly walked to the door and started giving commands.

"Hurry up and finish what you were doing. When you're done bind her up. This child comes with me if you try to touch her I will cut off your d*ck! You know our policy about children. I want my ware to be untouched," he then looked at me and smiled again. "Especially this one, I'm sure she will be worth a lot of gold on the black market. And I'm sure the noble who will buy her will have lots of fun with her." he stroke my long, titanium-coloured hair with his rough hands and walked away. He then gathered all his men and gave them orders. His men were holding around 34 people, 20 adults and 14 children whom all were female. They all had metal handcuffs on their wrist that were connected with chains.

The men looked at their boss and towards me. They were staring and licking their lips, some even started whispering among themselves.

"Boss got himself a real beauty, I wonder what he will do to her, hehe."

"Wow she's really cute, she looks even better than my wife!"

"You had a wife? I thought you were gay," one man replied.

"Shut up!" he answered angrily. Then all men started laughing.

The leader put me on his horse and cuffed me. All the others were put in a wagon. I griefed about what happened to my parents and Rylan. The man saw that I was crying and stroke my hair. His rough hand felt dirty and disgusting. After that, they left the village.


Near a house, a boy woke up. It was Rylan.

"Dammit, my head really hurts", he said while stroking his hair. He looked around and saw that his whole village was destroyed. Tears ran down from his face and he made a tight fist.

"Lena, I don't know if you're still alive, but I'm going to find you and I will save you!" he shouted loudly.

50