Chapter 4: An unpleasant experience
2.4k 10 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun began setting in the west after a few more hours of travel. I couldn't be happier about this fact, because, one—I almost got sunburnt because of my smooth, white skin, and second—I could enjoy the last 'golden hours' of the sun that day. I never really took the time to appreciate the beauty of mother nature, until now. I never travelled in my previous life and on top of that I lived in the city.

The scenery in my current life in the village wasn't too different. I never left it and it was built on some grass plains. It was pretty in the afternoons sometimes.

But now it was different. I stood on top of a big hill and watched how the colours of the sky slowly changed from light blue to orange. There appeared to be an endless amount of trees as far as the eye could see. It was truly a stunning sight to behold.

The sunset

But like all good things in life, they'd never last.  The leader of the group soon told all his men to start preparing for the night. He lifted me from his horse and placed me by the other girls. The camp was separated into two parts, one—the grown women in our group, second—little girls (like me). I didn't really like the other girls, I still remembered how they treated me back in the village. That's why I moved away and sat alone just to avoid talking to other people.

I sometimes caught the glances of some men staring at me, they made me feel really unsafe. But this was nothing compared to what the women in our group had to go through. They weren't protected by the rules of these men. I just stared to the ground, thinking how insane my six years as a girl have been, but then the conversation between two men caught my attention.

"I'm gonna f*ck some women after dinner."

"Me too, I was thinking about that pretty one with the big tits."

"You mean that sl*t with the long, white hair?"

"Yes! That one, I heard that Burd and Pegleg had a good time with her, I hope they didn't ravage her body too much, though."

"Great, let's f*ck her together, she must like trios, hehe that slut..."

"Sure, but we have to be quick though, I'm sure others are thinking about snatching her too. I'm sure tha–" he then suddenly grabbed me by my hair and said, "Secretly listening to other's conversation is rude, you know."

He pulled my chin up so he could take a better look at my face.

"Wait, isn't that her daughter?"

"Whose daughter?"

"That sl*t we were just talking about, dumbass," the man replied.

"Oh yes, indeed she is! She looks so cute, she's even better-looking than her mom!"

The men became very excited. Lust could be seen in their eyes. I wanted to scream, but he quickly put a hand on my mouth.

"I got an idea," he said.

"What is it?" the other replied.

"Let's have some fun with her," the man said with a dark look in his eyes.

"What about the boss?" the other answered concerned. "You know what he'll do to us if he catches us..."

"That true, but you said it right, only if he 'catches' us." The man said with a grin on his face. He looked around him to see if there were other people men nearby. When a confirmed that there was indeed nobody, he then whispered, "Follow me, I know a good spot."

The two men then took me secretly to an isolated spot in the forest. I struggled and tried to kick them, but they were too strong. They slowly started to undress me and pulled my poorly-made pants downs. They starting groping my small ass and my undeveloped breasts.

One man licked my ears and whispered, "This is what you get for being too beautiful."

He pushed me to the ground and pulled my underwear down. I was just laying there, almost completely naked. I was about to get gang-r*ped by two dirty men. I cried and screamed. I wanted them to stop, I told them to stop, but it was totally useless. We were completely alone and nobody would hear us. Only if I were a guy... I would be dead by now then... I'd really prefer that over this.

I closed my eyes, hoping that the pain wouldn't be too much and that it wouldn't break my hymen...

I waited for the moment to come, but then the man fell on top of me before he could pull his pants down. No scream, just an instantaneous dead, I heard how the other man tried to say something, "I wasn't my idea, I was just on the lookout, I—" But his throat was cut, before he could say anything. He dropped to his knees and then fell to the floor. 

The older looking man lifted the dead man on top of me and looked at me. He saw how I was completely soaked in blood, leaving me completely traumatised.

He threw my clothes to me and looked the other way. He lifted me up and stroked me through my hair that was soaking in blood. Colouring my hair blood red.

"Sorry that you had to experience that... It's my fault for being too careless and leaving you alone." He said.

He started walking me back to the camp. On the way there he said, "You're going to sleep in my tent tonight."

48