V8.C33 Deal with Yu Ilhan
1.8k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the silence ended, Leo offered his price for help — the traitors. Nothing better than some Angels to boost his strength.

Spiera agreed, further bolstering his premonition that the Heaven’s Army placed too much emphasis on Earth.

---

Yu Ilhan watched everything play before him. He had a sense of disbelief when Leo stopped the strike with one hand. Spiera’s reaction and Lita’s reply made him realize that attack was almost Spiera’s peak strength — a 6th Class Angel.

Though he felt a slight sympathy when the Angel was devoured. He glanced at Na YuNa, the partner of Feyta. Her face lacked any emotion as she witnessed her partner’s death.

Yu Ilhan inhaled a deep breath and drew closer to Leo, standing face to face.

“Ilhan what are you doing? Stay back or he will devour you too!

“Yu Ilhan, please listen to Lita.”

Leo’s lips twitched before he narrowed his eyes at the Angels on Yu Ilhan’s head.

“Lita, Erta, quiet down for me.”

After calming the Angels, Yu Ilhan scrutinized the man before him — handsome, undaunting, and most of all he had so many lovers, each of them had beauty rivaling Na YuNa in a sense. He was the type of guy Yu Ilhan usually maintained distance with.

Yu Ilhan regained his bearing and spoke up his plan, “I will clean up the dragonkin and dragons on Dareu.”

“Are you crazy?!” Spiera stared at Yu Ilhan with doubtful eyes. “That world has more than a hundred 4th Class dragons.”

Yu Ilhan gave a soft smile in response. “I know that much, miss not-so-good Angel.”

He would rather not deal with this threatening Angel.

Meanwhile, Leo pondered over the words of Korean Youth.

YuIlahn helped Maria before, so let’s give him that...

“Sure, I see no problem in it.”

If he ever lacked dragons, he could create them with his blessing. He planned to turn his Apostles army into a dragon army.

Yu Ilhan shot a skeptical gaze at him. “Are they not… your kin?”

“Those are inferior creatures.” Tio waved off Yu Ilhan’s concern. “Goshujin-sama hath no need for them.”

“Well, you heard the Dragon Queen.” Leo shrugged. “But, are you sure about fighting the 4th Class at your level?”

Although he was strong, that was only against humans. Dragons were a different matter altogether.

“I will manage somehow,” Yu Ilhan spoke and headed for the door with his Angel companions.

Leo felt the man held grudges against him for some unknown reason.

Spiera turned to Maria with an apologetic smile. “I apologize for not being there when you needed me. However, I didn’t do it on purpose. Lord God had summoned me at the Wall of Chaos to fight the Destruction Demon Army’s soldiers.”

Heh, God. I wonder who impersonated him this time.

“I will forgive you.” Maria nodded. “After all, you trained me for years, making me strong enough to stand on my own.”

Spiera’s eyes slightly widened. “So…do you wish to continue your training?”

“Yes, but I won’t be joining your faction.”

Spiera glanced at Leo. “That’s a given, I guess.”

Maria beamed a wide smile as she dragged Spiera toward the training ground. Not before smirking at Shizuku.

“Onee-sama~.”

Shizuku pulled over her ponytail to cover her face. Though her red ears gave away her embarrassment. She squirmed her right hand out of his grasp and dashed to the girls.

Maria chuckled as she left. Na YuNa also pursued her.

“Let’s play laaater.”

Leo whipped out more chairs from his inventory. After everyone took a seat, he conveyed, “So who wants to do the honor of cleaning up the rest?”

“Should we call my classmates?” Shizuku offered her opinion. “They are doing nothing after coming here except for Nagumo-kun. Kaori’s boyfriend is leveling up like a madman.”

“How strong are your classmates here?”

“Their average level is seventy. The stronger ones like Ryutaro and Suzu are already 3rd Class.” Shizuku’s lips formed her traditional motherly smile. “Thankfully, our summoning was easily believed in this society or we would be thought like lunatics.”

The values of people had changed drastically with the monsters’ terror. Strong humans were worshipped while the weak had to hide behind the powerful ability users. In such a world, it would be weird if the government discriminated against the otherworldly warriors.

“Let’s leave a world for them to level up. Eri will take command.”

Eri was more suited to keep others in check. Yue could do that too, but she wouldn’t interfere as long it didn't bring any direct harm to others. In a sense, Eri was more suited for the lead wife role.

“No problem, hubby.” Eri turned to others with a smirk. “But I want to make it interesting with a competition.”

“A competition?” Lulu inquired. “For?”

“One whole day with Leo~.”

Woman, would that even work… never mind.

The burning gazes of everyone mellowed out his doubts. Shizuku clenched her fists while Lulu leaned back and closed her eyes — her aura erupting in full display.

Leo forgot the dragons’ desires could overpower any other race.

Seeing her, others also cooled down and lost in their thoughts.

“Ehehe, Miledi-chan will destroy everything,” Miledi whispered to herself.

Leo gulped his saliva. This woman had the power to sweep everything in her way.

As if sensing his gaze, Miledi shifted her eyes in his direction and a flush crept across her cheeks. “I-It’s not like I want to be with you or anything.”

That gesture coupled with her petite figure made her adorable for some reason.

Eri shot a blank stare at Miledi. “Miledi is disqualified. You would destroy a world if you participate.”

Miledi’s shoulder slumped in defeat. “E-Eri, I am sorry. I swear I won’t destroy anything.”

Remia hummed as she stroked sleeping Myu’s hair on her lap and Belphegor watched everything from her seat, her head tilted to the right, her eyes looking deep in thoughts.

“Eri, I don’t want to participate.” Remia giggled. “I am more than happy where I am.”

“Same.” Hearst also resigned. “I am satisfied with the time I spend with Master.”

“Lord, can I participate?”

Everyone’s attention gathered on Belphegor, who remained unaffected with a clueless expression.

“Ohh. Bel-chan wants to take darling for herself.”

“I want to eat the monster’s meat.”

“Tch, it was a wrong flag.” Eri grumbled to herself.

“Bel-chan is welcome!” Shea cheered.

Leo ignored Eri and turned to Shea. “About time you level up your crazy tribe.”

A look of desperation appeared in Shea’s eyes. “No, I don't want to see them anymore!”

The fanatic Haulias left a long-lasting impression on her. Not that he didn’t share her feelings. His heart shivered when the rabbit assassins appeared before him especially, the woman who devoured him through and through with their gaze.

“I know your heart is wounded by their… eighth-grade syndrome, but this is a golden opportunity to make them stronger.”

“I… I will contact them later.”

“And Tio.”

“This one will contact the tribe too.”

“Good. We have roughly one month to clear the abandoned worlds,” Leo said. “so we can take it slow. I won’t interfere in your tiny squabble. Hearst, you will guard them.”

“Understood, Master.”

“Then, I will return to Tortus for some time.”

“Not without a kiss, Leo-sama”

One by one, his lovers took turns to kiss Leo except for Miledi. Grinning, he approached Miledi and wrapped his arms around her lithe body, scraping the frilly dress.

“You sure you don’t want it? So much for forcing me to accept you.”

Miledi looked up with a firm gaze. “Bring it o—”

Leo shut his senses, leaned closer enough that her breath tickled his face. Her eyes glowed with desire and devotion — his priestess could never deny him. With a soft smile, he claimed her lips.

“Fufuf—”

The girls’ voice faded — nothing could be heard except their heart pounding in sync.

Miledi instinctively or intentionally activated her innate ability ‘Virtue of Patience’ to create a ‘Deny the world’ barrier.

Leo teased her tongue and sneaked his hands onto her pert butt. Miledi shivered and pushed him away. Breathing roughly, she looked around with incredulous eyes.

“Wow! It's already night!”

The world had gone dark…

42