V8.C34: Mystery Shop ver. 2.0
1.7k 11 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miledi swept her gaze over the darkness stretching to no end in sight. She closed her eyes and focused her willpower.

‘Miledi-chan hates darkness but white is more repulsive.’

‘Even so, I can bear it for him.’

The darkness melted and a silvery glow covered everything. This dimension was hers to rule — no one could stop her here, not even the mighty laws of the world.

“Nice. So you learned to use this skill or the kiss was just that good.”

Miledi’s face flushed at the teasing. Every time she saw him, her demeanor changed and an urge to adore him overwhelmed her. She didn't dislike it, but her reputation as the renowned sadist was losing credibility. Who would believe the dungeon master of Reisin was reduced to an obedient pet.

“Mind removing the barrier or,” Leo lifted Miledi’s chin and continued with a feral grin. “You want to devour you here?”

“Devour me...”

She trailed off realizing the meaning and blushed.

‘It doesn't sound bad… No, Miledi, get ahold of yourself! You must not give in until you make him fall for you!’

She slapped her cheeks and avoided his stupidly handsome face.

‘But he sounds so eager... to eat me up.

A hand crept around her butt and pinched it lightly. The slight pain made her numb as tremors overtook her sensitive body. Her wet panties clinging to her crotch only served to bolster her desires.

Leo gave a soft smile and caressed her hair. “I was just joking but look at you getting all wet with this.”

“That’s because I am already a half dragon!” Miledi said and drew a deep breath. “I can't control myself.”

Leo pulled back his hands and gazed into her eyes. “That’s why I was aroused so easily.”

Resisting the urge to curse, she glared up, her whole body trembling with rage. 

“Am I not arousing normally?!”

That she did something she might regret later. She started to unbutton her dress, causing Leo’s eyes to widen. He grabbed her hand, stopping her from undressing.

“Hey, stop it.”

‘Got you!’

Miledi pumped her fists in her mind.

“What’s the matter?” 

“Deactivate the barrier. Eri and others are worried about us.”

Miledi breathed a sigh of relief. If this continued she might have crossed the final step. She waved her hand, deactivating the barrier.

---

Leo quickly teleported over to Tortus. His lovers’ control over their instinct was almost zero. He didn't mind tending to them forever — mating till they collapsed. However, the war with other factions had become inevitable since Heliéna targeted him first.

Leo passed through a thin membrane and appeared above the floating castle. The scene down there startled him — Angels flew in and out of a gate swirling in front of the castle, carrying heaps of materials — bricks, water, gold, silver, and his favorite mana crystals — nothing was spared, the Angels went overboard this time.

Leo went down and sent the useless stuff back to Ehit’s home and the mana crystals went into his inventory. He conveyed a message to Lily, who readily agreed to come. Soon, the duo of princess and maid appeared and looked over the mess Angels created.

“I am sorry, Leo-sama. I shouldn’t have left them alone for this task.” She bowed. “I was busy playing with Ruhi.”

Ruhi... I haven't met for a while. I will visit her while I’m still here…

Leo had placed the heavy responsibility of future queen on her shoulders. It would be terrible if he didn't even meet her once. 

“Don’t sweat over it.”

“The mermaid clan sent a gift for Leo-sama. It was a throne with a dragon design.”

That throne was more useful as an artifact…

“I will take it back to Earth.”

“Understood.”

Lily ordered the Angels and took the jewels inside the palace. Helina sent a flying kiss in his direction and followed Lily inside.

‘Jen, sell every mana crystal in inventory.’

(Okay.)

Leo checked his SP had reached 9,083,000. Earning more was easy with his Creation Lord ability.

Time to finally check the Mystery shop Ver. 2.0. Mystery Shop, he thought and a blue panel materialized before him.

[Welcome to new better than ever Mystery Shop. Here you can buy random items collected from the vast multiverse.]

[Mystery Shop catalog]

The tales of Ishtar’s debauchery – 4,200,000 SP

Freya’s divine water – 500,000 SP

20x Celestial scales of Qīnglóng (Damaged) – 2,000,000 SP

1x Random World Ticket – 50,000 SP

50x Ring of Wisdom and Deceit – 2,500,000 SP

Heart of Sovereignty – 500,000 SP

Gender-Swap Raygun – 10,000 SP

10x Bottle of Tears of Ifrit – 125,000 SP

P.S - Shop will update every 21 days
Next update in 20d23h59m

His gaze turned blank at the first item. Why was this system hellbent on turning him into a pervert?

Mystery shop had a reduced cooldown now… He shook his head and analyzed the items.

[Freya’s divine water]
[Rank – T4]
[The water blessed by the beauty of Goddess of beauty, Freya. It maximizes the arousal of any being even the Gods are vulnerable to its effect.]

Freya’s divine water seemed helpful. He could harass some Gods with this.

Forcing a God to drink it and send goblins towards him…

He chuckled and continued scrolling.

[Celestial Scales of Qīnglóng]
[Rank – T4]
[The scales possess an unbelievable level of hardness. After being broken by someone’s wrath, it lost most of its powers. 
Any attack below Tier 4 is unable to scratch its surface.]

The scales of the Azure Dragon he met before.

[Ring of Wisdom and Deceit]
[Rank – Tier 3]
[A ring meticulously created to cheat the self-sustained system of Akashic Records. Increases experience gained by 50%]

Nice!

[Heart of Sovereignty]
[A book containing the art to free one’s spirit from every shackle. A True Sovereign can never be bound to any Rules or Laws. Reading this book also increases the vessel of one’s soul and the amount of spirituality essence in their soul.]

A way to increase spiritual essence — he was definitely buying it.

[Gender-Swap Raygun]
[An experiment of an old fallen angel, designed to switch the gender of the target. The effect can be chosen to be permanent or temporary.]

Gender-swap… what the fuck?! Turning a man into a woman, what kind of perverted old man is that?

(...)

Should I buy it to torture my enemies…?

[Tears of Ifrit]
[The blazing hot alcohol brewed to indulge the Gods. Intoxicates anyone below Tier 5.]

A great gift for Maria, who was unable to get drunk after the blessing she got.

He bought everything except the Tales of Ishtar’s debauchery and teleported to Garland.

43