V8.C39: A stroll in abandoned world (II)
1.4k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eri created her undead territory for her undead, raising their league. Most of her monsters broke through 2nd Class and evolved to 3rd Class. Meanwhile, Hydra and Behemoth evolved to 4th Class.

Just deploying this overpowered territory ate away ten percent of her mana. She gave the signal to the undead army she brought from Tortus.

Her eyes when she gazed at the undead, was similar to a mother looking at her children. Giving a glance at Leo across her shoulders, she directed her gaze at the giant trolls. From over a hundred 2nd Class mobs, a dozen 3rd Class to a single 4th Class Boss. 

Being the avid gamer she was, the abilities of these trolls were easy to guess — regeneration, thick skin for defense, and they carried the weakness from the laziness of a sloth just like her husband.

The kickboxer rabbit burst through multiple sound barriers and swung his leg. The explosive kick amplified by the metal-clad leg exploded the troll's head with ease.

[You have earned 28,170,840 experience.]

[You have earned the record of Lv 120 Highlander Troll.] 

The experience went to her since they were her undead, while a small part of the experience stayed with the undead — added with the bonus experience from the artifact ring from Mystery shop.

The same scene occurred all around the battlefield.

Why did they not go to Earth? Was someone stopping them?

Eri dismissed the thought with a shrug and took out a jar of cookies from her ring. She opened the lid and a mouthwatering aroma permeated through the air. 

Eri couldn't stop herself from scooping one out and taking a bite.

[Your mana is replenished. Magic attack power increases by 10%]

The mana imbued cookies melted in her mouth and gave her a blessing.

"Mhmm… This is the power of a devoted housewife — a milf."

The milf in question — Remia had been leveling up her cooking skill like crazy. Now, she could use mana to further improve the taste of her cooking.

If this was anime, she would be orgasming with her clothes blowing up. That might possibly hold true for lower-level people.

Remia and Shea will be fairly famous bakers once the shop opens. My bookstore, Tio's jewelry shop, and Irene's unique shop are also about to debut soon.

She glanced at her ignorant husband, who silently arrived beside her and grabbed one chocolate cookie.

I wonder what his expression will be...

The couple munched on crunchy cookies while watching the heads explode. The hydra's spat out a poisonous breath. The 4th Class troll raised a tree to block. The breath easily melted the tree and attack the troll.

The slow troll couldn't retaliate as the kickboxer rabbits and twin-tailed wolves harassed it with their kicks and crimson bullets of lightning.

The eighth head of the hydra hissed and hurled an aurora beam, hitting and melting the troll's chest so much that its bones could be seen.

The troll howled even as its flesh regenerated. The behemoth charged, leaving behind a meat paste oozing crimson blood, and slammed its enormous body into the troll, sending it flying. Seeing the opportunity, the other undead jumped on the troll and feasted on its body.

It was a pure massacre.

Eri cared not about their corpses' condition since her revival magic could restore their bodies back to peak levels.

The slaughter ended shortly after with no casualties on their side.

Eri leveled up just once but she gained something else.

[You have acquired Command skill. Commanding others becomes easier.]

Beaming at her new skill, Eri created undead from the trolls.

"Want to kill more?" Leo asked while stuffing the last cookie in his mouth.

"How many monsters are left?"

"Let's see."

Leo zoomed out of the map and counted the tiny red dots. His eyes fell on the corner where a group of white dots mixed in with the red dots.

"There are people alive here in the Nefyl Empire… What are they doing between the trolls…"

He spread his senses to their destination and raised his brow. The trolls had taken over the surface while the people lived underground — dark skin, long pointed ears, and beautiful features.

"Dark Elves?"

Eri's eyes turned round. "Lewd—dark elf?!"

Leo gave her a blank stare. Eri coughed dryly and turned her blushing face.

"What are we going to do about them?"

Leo plopped his hand on her head and rubbed her glossy hair. "It's your date, so the choice is yours."

Although he left the choice to her, she knew he must be a little disturbed to let them die. No matter how cruel he may act, he was still a soft-hearted boy.

She let out a sigh and nodded her head. "I haven't met a dark elf in Tortus. Why not save them and let them live in our Empire if they agree."

Feeling her consideration, Leo let a soft smile appear on his face. "In their current condition, I doubt they would disagree."

"Then, let's recruit the dark elves!"

Eri said with a bright smile, emitting an overpowering charm. Before Leo got swept into his urges, he teleported to the Elf's location along with the undead army.

The couple arrived on a street surrounded by the rubble of buildings. The material wasn't the normal brick and stone used in his time, but stronger radiating subtle hints of mana.

The undead army sprang into action. The trolls lying literally everywhere on the street became alerted. However, the newly formed army trampled on them with no difficulty.

Eri's army was expanded yet again.

"So how are we proceeding? Breaking the ground?"

Leo looked at the situation down there with his domain. Most of the elves huddled close to each other while a few armed elves guarded a ladder leading up to a basement door.

"There are seventy nine dark elves here hidden in the basement of that building."

Eri followed his gaze to the remains of an enormous building. However, as broken as it was, its white, shiny exterior laced with crimson art revealed some magnificence of its forgotten past.

"Stay here," Eri ordered the undead army and looked at Leo. "What are we waiting for?"

The couple arrived at the palace. Wandering deeper into the corridors, crossing a vault with its door ripped out, Leo stopped and gazed down. The floor seemed symmetrical. However, it led to the basement.

"A royal palace with a basement. When the monsters attacked, they must have hidden there while the rest decided to stay back," Eri muttered under her breath. "such cliché."

Leo delivered a divine fist on her head.

"Eiiii!"

"Don't go around summing up people's lives as cliché."

"Bully!"

Ignoring her cute gesture, Leo placed his hand on the ground and used his Creation Lord skill to eliminate a squared area. He gazed down and met numerous pairs of violet eyes.

"Hello, there. Does anyone want to come up?"

"Fellas, care to show your booty?"

Leo lightly smacked her ass and continued staring at the dark elves rooted to their spot.

"An Angel? Lord God hasn't abandoned us yet!" a female elf said, looking at him with feverish eyes.

"The Lord sent them for us…" said the second female with the same eyes as the latter.

"No, it's a lie."

"Those damned Angels left us to die." He clutched his head. "My mother, she was eaten alive."

"How could the Heavens be so shameless to send help now!"

It appeared that the faction of Angels had their fair share of haters.

"Leo, should I do that?"

Leo pondered briefly before nodding his head. Their haggard appearance showed they had spent more than a month here. With the fear of trolls discovering them every passing day, they would be the reincarnation of a certain Saintess if they stayed sane and accepted their death.

Eri waved her hand and cast her magic for calming them — essentially brainwashing them on a small scale. Though he did admit Hearst might have done the same with just her presence.

Leo hid the undead with his authority and brought the elves outside. Most of them went on their knees and shed tears of happiness while the rest embraced each other.

"Thank you for aiding our… Empire."

Leo and Eri turned around and saw a dark elf bowing her head deeply.

"Nefyl Empire Queen expresses her full gratitude."

The queen raised her head and Eri's jaw dropped.

"Busty dark elf!"

"..."

---

Shoutout to Zeeksi for choosing the highest tier on patreon.

33