V8.C40: A stroll in an abandoned world (III)
1.5k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm?”

The dark elf queen tilted her head at the outburst of her savior. She glanced at her chest and realized that many elves lacked when it came to breasts.

“Don’t mind it.”

The young man waved his hands as if saving the last of their tribe meant nothing. She examined the surrounding serene — no howls, no screams begging for help — just cool breezes caressing her cheeks.

“I am Eri, this is my hubby, Leo.”

“I am Clara Verfiel.”

“So what happened here?”

Clara smiled and started her explanation.

This world, Essemelle, gained quite the history after it evolved, gaining access to the Akashic record. Over the course of centuries, the accumulated records slowly mutated some of the humans into beings called Dark Elves with a greater aptitude for magician based classes—not uncommon in worlds connected to the Akashic records. 

Fighting monsters in the first and second Great Cataclysm was fairly simple with the union of fairly advanced magic tech of the Elven Empire and the manpower of the Human Empire.

However, even that peace didn't last once the second Great Cataclysm arrived. The trap of destruction—the tool to attract monsters and trap them in a dungeon, ran out.

The Angels dragged the best warriors in both Empires to fight in a higher world—where many worlds fought with no harm to their lives. The winner took home the traps of destruction while the losers, including this world, had to fight the hordes of trolls on their own.

However, even their weapons couldn't overcome the absurd regeneration of the mutated 4th Class trolls. Thus, leading to the demise of both Empires...

“Clara, do you want to stay here?” Eri asked solemnly. “Or do you want to join the Empire my husband created?”

Clara glanced at others before closing her eyes, her expression morphing into pain. “Are you not with Heaven’s Army?”

“No, we aren’t related to any faction. Decide quickly or we will go back to our world.”

The other elves gritted their teeth, frustrated at the disrespect of their queen.

“Stay silent!” Clara admonished them. “We will join our saviors. Only death awaits us in this world.”

“Well, that settles it.” Leo unsealed the barrier around the world and created a gate to Earth. “This leads to our castle. A servant there will tell what to do next.”

He already told everything to Yue with the help of the network function.

The elves gasped in admiration. They never saw someone creating a gate on their own. Even Angel relied on artifacts to travel between the worlds.

“Wait, are you—”

Before Clara asked another question, Leo pushed them all into the gate and sealed the world once again.

While he was lost in thoughts, Eri embraced him. “What now?” Eri asked while her hands rubbed his back. “Are you eating me? Or am I eating you?”

This seductress… Leo leaned over and placed her earlobe in his mouth. Eri shivered as he rolled his tongue around her earlobe.

“Mm~.”

Getting the desired reaction out of Eri, he gave a last lick on her ear and blew a hot sigh.

“I am gonna savor every part of you after I finish the Angel.”

He drew back and gazed into Eri’s moist eyes. “Understood?”

Eri regained her senses and blushed. She wanted to control her urges but she was the one who lost and seduced him first.

(You are such a naughty girl.)

‘A woman can’t be naughty for her husband?’

(...)

Leo patted her head for the last time and vanished, appearing hundreds of kilometers away in the sky. He looked at the back of the Angel flying around in panic.

“I say we torture him first,” Eri suggested with a sweet smile.

“Sure. That Fallen Angel is part of the Army of Brilliant Light—an ally of our enemy Destruction Demon Army.”

Eri remembered the memory Leo shared with everyone yesterday. “Yeah, that Helièna woman gives me weird vibes.”

Destruction Demon Army’s goal had a weird goal—devouring everyone. Helièna wanted Leo’s DNA, which ticked her off.

“Isn’t it because you are a succubus too?”

“I am Leo’s personal succubus, ready for service every day and night~.”

Leo spread out his dragon wings and chased the Angel, who suddenly stopped and shot his gaze everywhere. However, he failed to notice Leo standing right behind him with a girl in his embrace.

‘This ability is broken, isn’t it?’

(People holding the light authority can counter you.)

‘Then can they counter my broken spear?’

(...I feel bad for your enemies.)

‘I feel the same.’

Leo grabbed Angel’s throat and removed his concealment.

“Hey buddy, looking for something?” Leo asked with a soft smile. “Maybe I am the one you are looking for?”

“H-How? Why are you here?!” the male Angel struggled to stop the hand tightening on his throat. “P-Please, let me go… I will tell you everything.”

“Leo, this guy is boooring. I thought a higher existence would be brave and die fighting.”

“You forgot the last one I ate?”

“She was a coward too. Even willing to let go of her dignity to survive.”

“Well, since he begs so much for it, let’s leave him.”

“True.”

Leo released him. The Angel rubbed his reddened neck and breathed a sigh of relief.

“Before that, I would like to know one thing.”

“P-Please ask away.”

“What happens if you release your power in a lower world?” Leo asked. “In Feyta’s memories, I saw Angels losing their records. Is that true?”

“Y-Yes, t-that is real. The rules of Akashic records can’t be overcome unless a Faction leader owns that world.”

“Owns? Like Heaven’s Army owns the highest level world?”

“Yeah, only the skills available to Faction leaders can negate this.”

A prompt interrupted Leo.

[Eri Evans has added you to a party.]

“Thanks for your cooperation. Really, you saved me the time to scan through your memories.”

The Angel was struck with horror. With wide-open eyes, he flapped his wings as fast as he could to escape his fate.

“Chaos Domain.”

That didn’t save him from becoming Leo’s meal.

“L-Lord Lucifer will not allow you—”

[You have devoured the records of a 5th Class Angel, Jauran.]
[You have leveled up.]
[You have leveled up.]
[You have leveled up.]
[You have become level 307. 23 Strength, 27 Agility, 38 Health, 34 Magic increases.]
[The skill, Chaos Domain, has become level 3.]

“He even died with a typical mob line…”

“How many levels did you gain?” Leo asked. “I gained three.”

“I gained five.” Eri looked up and narrowed her eyes in concentration. “You know the trick?”

“Yep, I gained a bonus in experience from the ring and because of the party system, you gained another bonus. That’s one big loophole to exploit… sadly only one of the rings I wore shows its effects.”

“Wasn’t the party system based on contribution? What did I contribute to this battle?” Eri asked.

Leo shrugged in response. “Probably the function of the network function.”

“Yeah. That function is broken.” Eri said and drew circles on his chest. “Are we doing it in the air?”

Leo squeezed her pert buttocks. “Anywhere is fine with me.”

“Ufufu.”

Soon, strings of seductive moans echoed in the sky, where no one else was present. The undead army already went off on Eri’s order to clean up the rest of the trolls.

***

Like them, Yu Ilhan was also having the time of the day after freezing the time in Dareu. The knives in hands kept slashing even when the night arrived. He was processing the corpses of a dozen dragonkin he had hunted during the day.

“This workaholic uncle!” Lita couldn’t help but grumble.

“You know that’s how Yu Ilhan is,” Erta said and pulled on his hair.

Yu Ilhan hummed, ignoring the Angels grumble from his head.

“Ilhan, I love you!”

Erta felt speechless at the Angel trying to confess at the worst time possible.

“Musclehead Angel…” she whispered her retort.

“Hah, you wanna fight?” Lita sneered and brandished her fists. “My hands are itching for a fight.”

“I-I am sorry.”

“Good.”

‘Why are you bullying me?’

Erta’s whisper was unheard by both.

Shout out to Zeeksi for choosing the highest tier on patreon.

35