V8.C41: Just another day
1.6k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Check out my new story!

A Fate x DxD crossover.

Here is the link!

“Papa, more nano~?”

“Breakfast first.”

“Mou~, okay.”

Leo closed the manga and stroked Myu’s hair. Her pouting face melted into bliss.

His daughter recently got addicted to Japanese manga thanks to Eri and Maria. The addiction spread further to Yue and then basically everyone in the household.

Manga is a good way to improve my imagination. No wonder Eri was so eager for me to read them.

It was the morning of the next day after Eri cleaned up the world. She became Level 295. Even that was with the ring bought from Mystery Shop. That was why many people had a hard time leveling up.

Myu turned around with a cute grin and hugged his neck.

“Carry!”

He patted her back and strolled toward the kitchen, greeting the dark elves patrolling? the corridors. Eri had asked some of them to stay here for a reason unknown to him.

“Papa, they look just like the manga we read!”

“Yeah.”

He had borrowed one with an adventure to another world. It was like looking at his own life. Now he couldn't deny when Eri and others called him ‘Harem Protagonist’.

He arrived in the living room where Tio and Maria were glued to the TV, watching some anime.

*Tap* *Tap*

Yue in her mature mode furiously struck the keys of her laptop placed on a kotatsu table. Shizuku and Eri stuck to her side, almost burying their face into the laptop.

Miledi was also there, her face barely visible as she smashed the keys of her own laptop like Yue.

A solemn air was flowing around them. It seems Yue and Miledi were having some competition.

Suddenly, Yue froze and her face twisted in despair.

Eri burst into laughter.

“Haha, take that… even you lost!”

Miledi stood up and with a smug smile, she placed her hands on her hips.

“Miledi-chan is the best player in the world!”

Shizuku patted Yue’s back to console her with a motherly smile. “Yue-san can try again.”

Eri bullying Yue—he was used to this scene by now. Lulu and her daughters were helping the elves settle in the Empire.

Yue turned to Leo and jumped on him, tears bursting from her eyes.

“Beloved…”

He brushed her hair while glaring at Eri, who averted her gaze and whistled.

“I-I…” Miledi went beet red and sat again. “I am sorry…”

Before he asked the reason for her apology, three people entered the room.

“Good morning, master!”

“Good morning, Leo-san!”

“Ara, morning dear. Please take a seat.”

Hearst approached with Shea and Remia carrying the breakfast behind her.

Leo drooled at his favorite pancakes topped with honey. Even Shizuku had a thin line of drool leaking from the corner of her lips.

“Goodeth morning, Goshujin-sama.”

“Morning, Leo!”

Maria was picking up the cheerful manner of Na YuNa. It would be good for their child, thought Leo as he replied to their greeting.

“Morning, husband.”

Irene entered the room. Her droopy eyes spoke volumes of the effort she put in some unknown project. Everyone around Leo had been acting sneaky for some reason.

Are they preparing for a surprise? Hmm, I wonder if I am getting hyped for no reason.

He shrugged and focused on devouring breakfast.

[Attack power increases by 10% for an hour.]
[Agility increases by 5% for two hours.]

These two are getting better.

He wouldn't be surprised if they received the blessing from some random God of cooking.

“Leo, it's my date.” Shizuku glanced at him with upturned eyes and rubbed the ring on her finger. “I want to try my new skills.”

“Oh, wait a moment.”

He used ‘analyze’ on her.

[Shizuku Yaegashi]
[Human dragon Hybrid, unidentifiable]
[Sword Empress Lv229]

[Title – Dragon God's Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 190, Agility – 350, Health – 300, Magic – 250]

[Active Skills – The Eternal Moment Lv 1, Severance Lv 8, Yaegashi sword arts Lv Max, Physical reinforcement Lv 29, Draconic Force Lv 7, Dragon breath Lv 1, Dragon Form Lv 1]

[Passive Skills – Sword Mastery Lv Max, Language Lv 32, Grace of a Goddess Lv 2, Cooking Lv 9]

[The Eternal Moment] (A-Rank Innate Ability)
[Extreme concentration is required to activate this skill. When activated the user can force a moment to last until eternity. Consumes willpower.]

[Severance] (Active skill)
[When activated, the user’s attacks bypass the restriction of space to strike the target. Consumes mana and willpower.]

[Grace of a Goddess] (Passive skill)
[Every motion of the user is graceful like a Goddess, captivating everyone. Passively adds a 2% chance to daze opponents.]

As expected of Shizuku, every skill of hers is focused on swordsmanship.

“Leo?” Shizuku asked. “Everything okay?”

“I am fine. Just admiring your cuteness.”

“O-Of course, you are free to do t-that to-tonight!” She babbled with a red face.

Without bothering to fix her misunderstanding, he glanced at the girls casting expectant looks at him.

“So none of you are willing to go there alone?”

“No.”

“Never.”

Everyone except Hearst and Irene denied. They wanted him to come with them on their journey to the abandoned world.

The more time he took in deciding, the tearier their eyes got.

He raised his hands in surrender. “Fine. I will help you. Just stop with the puppy eyes.”

“Ara, I would love to go with Hearst.” Remia hugged Hearst from the side and rubbed her cheeks against hers.

“Master, can I?”

Hearst closed her eyes and answered, “I don’t mind.”

“Mama, can Myu go too?”

“Ask your papa, ufufu.”

Myu tugged at his shirt.

“No.” Leo sternly denied. “Myu isn’t coming even if you use puppy eyes.”

*Tch*

Leo narrowed his eyes at Myu who just clicked her tongue. He placed her on his lap and pulled her cheeks.

“Pwapa, fowgiiwe mwe.”

“Where did you learn that?”

She shut her mouth, refusing to answer. He glared at Irene, who ignored him and kept dozing on the table.

Leo flipped Myu and lightly spanked her bottom. He would educate her before she forgot all manners and acted spoiled every time.

“Papa~! That hurt!” Myu cried out with tears in her eyes.

“Ara, so forceful with my little Myu.”

Leo glared at Remia, who cupped her cheeks and blushed.

“You too. Don’t teach her strange things.”

“My, my. Brutalizing your mistress’s child. Such an unforgiving husband.”

He gave two more spanks as Myu’s punishment.

“Bad papa!”

Myu covered her bottom and ran out of the room.

Leo smiled wryly.

Maybe I went too far this time?

“Leo made Myu cry… it was necessary. Would he even spank my babies? I don’t want it but discipline is necessary,” Shizuku mumbled in a dazed state.

He hugged Shizuku’s waist and appeared in the sky above the castle. He placed his hand below her knees and picked her up in a princess carry.

“Eeeeh?”

“Don’t eeeh me. Weren't you dreaming about acting like a princess?”

“H-How did you know?”

“Did you forget the war?” Leo grinned. “I clearly remember you shying over it.”

“That doesn’t mean anything…”

Leo gazed into her eyes brimming with anticipation. Unable to resist her cuteness, he gave her a long, lingering kiss.

Of course, it doesn't. I can hear your desires with network function.

Shizuku relaxed, losing further into the kiss—enjoying his warm lips against hers.

Before things got more heated, Leo ended the kiss and spread his wings.

“Hold tight.”

“Huh?” Shizuku raised a voice. “W-Wha?!”

He flapped his wings gently and flew toward his destination.

A shoutout to Zeeksi!

34