V8.C44: A past connection (R-18)
2.5k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo jumped off the bed and stood before her.

"Shizu wifey, why are you here?" Leo asked with a grin. "Surely it is not to show off how elegant you look in this kimono, right?"

"Y-Yeah, this kimono was so good that I wanted to show it to Leo."

She played along in embarrassment. She didn't have the guts to confess and Leo was getting a kick out of it.

"A good decision indeed."

He drew closer to her while Shizuku tipped her head back to look at him. Even someone dense could see the longing in her eyes, much less someone like Leo.

He leaned over a little. Shizuku hugged his neck and welcomed his kiss with eager lips. As embarrassing as it was, she had come to like his kisses more than she thought.

Leo deepened the kiss and Shizuku responded with more passion—something he didn't expect. His hands rested on her back to support her.

The couple unleashed their passion for more than ten minutes. He separated with a shining silver bridge still connecting their lips.

Unshed tears glistened in Shizuku's eyes. She cast her gaze downward and gasped for air.

Leo slid his hands on her silk kimono and squeezed her butt gently.

Shizuku moaned and looked up, her face red to the extreme. "You… can you stop teasing me?"

"I can."

Leo traced his finger on her spine. Shizuku felt a sense of anticipation budding inside her. Her spine tingled, causing her to leak a weak moan.

"If you stop acting this cute."

"I…  am I cute?" Shizuku asked with a half-dazed expression and her hands slid down his shirt.

Leo cupped her face and leaned forward to kiss her once more, his tongue exhibiting his desire. 

Mustering her courage, Shizuku reached out and started to unhook the buttons of his shirt, surprising Leo. He reluctantly drew back from her cherry-flavored lips.

"Quite eager, aren't you?"

"Okaa-san told me that men like proactive girls."

Leo shook his head. "I don't care about that."

"B-But I do!" Shizuku looked away. "I mean we women care about it."

"Oh."

"What's with that cheap reaction?" Shizuku asked and almost squealed when he buried his face in her neck. His warm lips nibbled on her skin.

"I kind of expected that from Shizuku. You are the most traditional in our house."

Shizuku giggled as she stroked the back of his head. "That's something I can't help when I grew up in a traditional dojo."

Leo stopped spoiling her neck and briefly savored her pure fragrance. He slipped his hands around her waist and pulled on the knot of her obi.

Shizuku's face flushed but she persisted. Her friend Kaori already sealed the deal with Hajime, she couldn't back out now.

The only cloth holding her kimono fell and her front clothing parted. Leo gave a last kiss on her neck and took a step back.

"Pink…"

Even her lacy bra and panties were pink. Leo nodded at her smooth belly with a hint of muscle peeking out of her kimono.

"Shizuku has a charming body."

Shizuku almost used her hands to cover her front, but seeing the satisfaction in Leo's eyes, she stopped. Instead, she tried to get out of the kimono in one swift move, triggering her innate ability.

Leo only saw a blur and Shizuku's kimono flew from her body. She released a hot sigh and straightened her back, getting into a dignified posture. However, a thin trail of love juices trailed down her thighs, giving the opposite effect.

"You, you too strip down!"

"If it makes you feel better." Leo chuckled as he took off his shirt and snaked out of his trousers.

"N-Now we are equal, kay." Her gaze roamed around his body and a smile formed on her lips. "You might not remember this, but I met you long before you met me."

"How so?"

He had only met her twice as far as he could remember. Both when Eri brought her friends home.

She came closer and hugged him. "I saw you sleeping in the room. You used to have scars everywhere on your body." She stroked his chest. "I thought how much torture this boy went through…"

"Now I remember it. I used to sleep with clothes on but Maria stole them in my sleep." He smiled bitterly and caressed her back. "That woman apparently has a collection of my clothes."

"You are fine, right?" She asked, her voice filled with concern. "I am sorry if it reminded you of some bad memory."

Leo slipped his hands inside her butt and gave a rough pinch on her tight skin.

"Ahm— ouch!" She bit her tongue.

Leo chuckled and threw her on the bed.

"Whaa!"

She got up and glared at him. "What was that—"

Her lips were sealed again. Leo copped the feel of her breasts over her bra. Though smaller than Tio in size, the flawless shape and softness more than made up for it.

Stopping the kiss, he pushed her down on the bed and looked into her glazed eyes.

"Please continue as you please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah… I have no experience in this." Unable to look at his passionate eyes, she averted her gaze. "T-That's why you can do anything you want."

"Shizu wifey can leave everything to me."

Leo pecked her lips and descended to her boobs.

"You don't mind if I do this?"

He sharpened his teeth and bit on the lower strap of her bra. With a *tuck!*, the bra fell apart, revealing her fair boobs.

Shizuku had no clue on how to react, so she chose to stay silent. Leo got even bolder and nipped on her nipples like a child while fondling her breasts. Slowly her small pink buds stood erect from arousal.

She closed her eyes and left herself at his mercy. Being pleasured like this wasn't bad. Though her body itched for more intense action, she suppressed it with sheer willpower.

"Leo…"

She muttered and ruffled his hair. Seeing him clinging to her bosom, her onee-sama mode came out unknowingly.

30